[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /not in control/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1345420599667.png (43 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
1345420599667.png
43 KB, 669x627
who /not in control/ here?
>>
>>29939702
Me. Pretty much at the mercy of my parent's will. I'm turning 23 soon.
>>
I'm at the mercy of my fiance, literal hell
>>
>>29939782
>fiance

normie!
>>
>>29939714
>Me. Pretty much at the mercy of my parent's will. I'm turning 23 soon.

when are you going to move out?
>>
a machine without a master
>>
>>29940420
>>Me. Pretty much at the mercy of my parent's will. I'm turning 23 soon.

>when are you going to move out?

Who said he's moving out?
>>
>>29939782
Story time?

Originalio
>>
>>29939702
no one controls me.

i'm an out of control mothafucka.

screw you. fuck society. fuck tha police.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-17-58-25-1.png (535 KB, 1079x1179) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-17-58-25-1.png
535 KB, 1079x1179
I've always felt like a slave to my broken mind and body. Two decades of ostracization and isolation coupled with abuse and sickly environments have left me rather dysfunctional.

However I realized today if you want something to happen and have the means to do so, you absolutely can and must take any action to ensure further accomplishment and well-being.

I may not have the social skills to flirt with women, but I know for a fact I can secure wealth or property through decisiveness, opportunity and action. Eventually I can obtain social skills by being more active and less sedentary. It's a climb uphill, the climb gets steeper, but you grow stronger with every movement - as long as you're fed and hydrated of course. The needs of your body must be met before the needs of your mind and soul.
>>
>>29939702
none of us truly are in control
>>
>>29940997
i want to give you a hug anon. the battle is hard, the journey is long but we can fucking do it if we don't allow ourselves to give up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.