[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genie bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_iyuDATvY.jpg (137 KB, 1314x1080) Image search: [Google]
4L_iyuDATvY.jpg
137 KB, 1314x1080
You know what to do, find a way to twist the person above's wish while still fulfilling what they ask for, you can be as clever about it as you want but try and avoid random deaths or things that kill the wish without any fun.
Make your own wishes after you grant someone else's.

I'll start us off

>1. Immunity to damage
>2. Eternal life AND eternal youth (one of the most obvious loopholes of the "eternal life" thing)
>3. All of the accumulated knowledge of the universe
>>
>>29939366
>2. Eternal life AND eternal youth (one of the most obvious loopholes of the "eternal life" thing)
that's two wishes senpai
so you won't be getting all that accumulated knowledge shit
also enjoy your eternity trapped in an empty universe with literally nothing to do once the heat death arrives
>>
>>29939398
Can't be much worse than life now, plus I'll be able to witness humanity and everything the universe has to offer
>>
>>29939366
>All of the accumulated knowledge of the universe
>In book format
>tons of books now are in your home, stacked all the way to the ceiling, overflowing from your windows and shit

1) the ability to shapeshift into any person I want
2) the ability to travel back and forth, forth and back though time
3) the power to change the molecular structure of objects using my mind
>>
>>29939582
You age proportionally as you travel through time
>>
>>29939438
humanity will be a flash compared to the eternity left in the cold void. Do you understand how time is relative to the length of your experience? Do you remember how long the days and years were when you were a child, and how days and years are relatively shorter now because of the length of time you've lives? Now compare that to a factor of infinity, and all the time you could have spent on earth with just become less and less significant to the unending eternity spend in the frozen void of entropy.
You've already spoiled your wish.
>>
>>29939366
>1. Immunity to damage
Have fun cutting your hair and nails, bro.
>2. Eternal life AND eternal youth
Have fun being trapped in the void once everything is over, bro.
>3. All of the accumulated knowledge of the universe
Have fun passively reliving every bad experience anyone ever made, bro.
>>
>X I wish that the Wishes X, Y and Z, which I have made, are each given equal power which grants them the same duration such that it is that it is until end of the physical universe wherein the physical universe, along with the living organisms, will not be modified in anyway (e.g quantum mechanics manipulation, philosophical zombification.)
>Y I wish all wishes in this thread (Defined as the semantic context of the phrase "I Wish" and it's continuation in this particular webpage in 4chan, such that it is valid in all possible universes and space time) will be satisfied according to the wisher's (defined as the maker of the wish, NOT the one's manipulating it) intent.
>Z I wish all wishes in this thread will not be able to be modified to the point where the wisher's original intent is modified to include harmful, mentally, psychologically, emotionally, physically, spiritually, metaphysically scarring side effects, unless that is which the wisher's original, unmodified intent, of which they clarify accordingly.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.