[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this loser can get her and fuck her on cam as we speak, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
If this loser can get her and fuck her on cam as we speak, you have no excuse.
>>
>>29939363
that guy probably knows how to communicate with people, has a normal self esteem and he probably doesn't have crippling depression.
>>
>>29939363
He's settling for used goods. I want a pure hymen GF. Not Chad leftovers
>>
>>29939363

He's more attractive than me and no one would ever love me of even want to be around me.
>>
You aint settling. You just can't get that any way you tried. Hahaha "settle." I guess I won't "settle" for free money falling out of the sky.
>>
>>29939363
>she uses him for money
>he only fucks her when they're on cam
>she gets paid
>he gets laid
>she fucks chads when she's off cam

He's a beta who thinks the lure of pussy is worth a potentially life ruining cam session

T
O
P
K
E
K
>>
druggie and prostitute

why work when you can make him pay for all the party favors?
>>
>>29939363
Why is so hard for normies to understand that some people have really shitty social skills? That dude could be fat and still get more pussy than me
>>
Goddamn they look disgusting.
>>
>>29939363

She looks like a gaunt Ghoulwhore, though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.