[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else realized that the entire world is against you? >Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: a28.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
who else realized that the entire world is against you?
>Literally everyone, everyone in the world hates me and its waiting for their chance to strike but they won't get me, they won't and do you know why?
>It's because I'm expecting it, they think I will let my guard down with someone but I already got rid of everyone, even my family, even the most robots of the robots still have some minimal contact with some family member but not me
>I set up a bank account and my dad keeps depositing money there I can use online to order grocery's and not need to leave
>I have dirt on him, mom, my aunt, my grandma and everyone and secret savings so they can't get me, nobody can touch me. I'm behind a closed door I alone hold the key to, I won't think twice about ruining the lock so nobody can get in if I have to, i have emergency food and a solar charger for my phone, if they cut power I still have books and if they try to force their way inside I won't think twice about setting the whole building on fire.
>Take that normies, you will never get me alive. I will burn the whole city to the ground if I have to
>>
>>29939311
dubs confirm self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>29939337
Kek normie, I taped papper to my windows so not even a sniper nor an explosive drone can get inside
>>
>>29939410
papper
>>
>>29939469
What's theee mattress? Dooes yyour bbot nnot understanddddd wworrdss wiwith missttsstakes?
>>
File: image.jpg (453 KB, 1080x1620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
453 KB, 1080x1620
Tfw your gf farts in her sleep
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.