[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does female sexuality seem really fucked up to anyone else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: 1467798169061.jpg (144 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467798169061.jpg
144 KB, 853x1280
When you were a young boy you probably imagined that women loved flowers, poems, heart shaped candies....etc.

Then you grew up and realized how far from the truth this is. Women enjoy being slapped, manhandled, spanked, taken control of, exploited....etc. How fucked up is this? What human being could possibly enjoy these things?

90% of women have submissive fantasies. Most seem to have no compunction against homosexuality, and falsely imagine men are the same way. A startling number have had sexual encounters with animals; many report shaking orgasms after compelling their dog to lick them, or even mount them.

Women lust after power, wealth and money like a shark is drawn to blood. One of the most common forms of infidelity is a wife sleeping with her husband's boss, driven by some primal lust to seek out the man with power over her husband. Many of them also apparently have no problem at all detonating their nuclear family if it means they'll get some extra spending money out of their husbands.

They play sweet and innocent, but their actions speak otherwise.
What the hell is wrong with women???
>>
>>29939219
They need to be humbled by force. A good backhand once in a while to learn their fucking place.
>>
>>29939219
they're just trying to find the strongest/wealthiest mate who can take care of them

don't pretend men don't fantasize about being powerful and dominant slapping around a submissive girl
>>
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1280x720
>>29939219
They are animals just like you and I anon. Only difference is men strive to be more than just an animal meanwhile most women just want to fuck whoever gives them tinglies
The best thing you could do is settle with a virgin waifu. That way if she ever cheats on you, you could at least say you broke it in
>>
lol this board is so fucking autistic
>>
>>29939219
>tfw first and only time ive ever kissed a girl she kept asking me to choke her while we did
what the fuck is wrong with women
>>
File: Women enjoying rape.jpg (459 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Women enjoying rape.jpg
459 KB, 1000x1000
Despite what feminists tell us, many women seem to enjoy when a man uses force to get his way
>>
File: done.png (460 KB, 473x960) Image search: [Google]
done.png
460 KB, 473x960
You probably grew up without a strong father figure or with a beta dad, had self esteem issues as a kid, and were always taught that women were princesses and were treated like such. Most people I know who grew up with a strong father figure don't react the way you do to this phenomenon and in fact find it quite appealing.

I'm a fag with a trap gf who prefers gentle sex and cuddling so I don't really care tbqh
>>
>>29939250
difference between men and women is there's different types of men who want different things in life. All women want the same exact thing.

Look at r9k for proof.
>>
>>29939250

I really don't. I just want a qt to go on adventures and watch movies with while cuddling. And that is why I'm single.
>>
>>29939243
Fucking this, if you did that in the 40s or 50s you'd be doing your job as a man of the household, nowadays men are too bitchmade to raise a finger to these whores because muh privilege
>>
>>29939618
You are the definition of a beta cuck. At least you realize it though; no woman wants this.
>>
>>29939219
it's just their nature.

The light nature of a woman is to nurture; the dark nature is to deceive, use, abuse, cuckold, humiliate, bleed dry.

the light nature of a man is to create, build, focus, develop, acheive, explore... the dark nature of a man is to assault, rape, murder, destroy, subvert, and conquer.

It's not women that are the problem. Bth men and women have a light and a dark nature.

We live in dark times. That's the problem. And in dark times, dark tactics prevail.

The reason that it SEEMS to us like women are evil is that ALL women are excellent at dark tactics, but oinly a few men are. Those men who can do so will abuse their powers too.
>>
>>29939666
If we're gonna play the nature game, then nature dictates that I kill bastard children and impregnate cunts with my own ubermensch seed. Also it dictates that I should kill any chad I come across.

The problem here is that laws are imposed to suppress our nature but reward women's whoreslut nature.
>>
>>29939557
Lubrication is not consent. Not even arousal is consent. Consent is holistic; the conscious mind is too important a part of the self to be dismissed. Also, if intercourse can't be avoided, she might as well be lubricated rather than have the skin inside her get all chaffed and possibly torn from the friction.
>>
>>29939305
>that massive virgin/non virgin gap
it's hopeless
maybe i'll go to mongolia or something to get a pure waifu
>>
>>29939219

Nothing is wrong with women, it's society that's fucked.

Instead of teaching men how to deal with women we teach them that we're all the same, which leads to confusion once they find out they're different.
>>
>>29939767
Did you read it? She says she masturbated to her memories of the rape years after
>I did masturbate, I could only come when I thought about him that night, pinning me down, pushing my panties aside and forcing himself into me

This is so erotic for women, I don't think you fully understand
>>
let's play "find the roastie"

>>29939767
there she is!

>rape is never ok except for in my lubricated fnatasies uhmmm pleeeeease don't rape me handsome CEO Lawyer, MD! Please don't force your huge cock into me! I might have to lubricate myself to, uh, to avoid chaffing... because I so don't want this...
>>
>>29939878
That's what I said. She being aroused by it is still not consent if she didn't agree to fuck him. You could get hard and even cum if another dude or your mom forcibly touched your private parts in a skillful way, and it still wouldn't mean that you consented retroactively.
>>
>>29939938
>CEO Lawyer, MD
Also, no older than 30. And dressed in camo.
>won't even engage
>>
>>29939219
>Women enjoy being slapped, manhandled, spanked, taken control of, exploited....etc. How fucked up is this? What human being could possibly enjoy these things?

Masochistic men enjoy a lot of the same things. Hang out on /r9k/ long enough and you'll see them post.

There's nothing inherently wrong with enjoying those particular sensations over other ones if they're the ones that lead to orgasm. The pursuit of sexual pleasure is a primal and private one that portends no particular propensities in the plainer portions of life.
>>
>>29939219
I don't give a fuck what women want. Step away from the biological imperative and live your own life.
>>
>>29940046
I'm not talking about consent fuckwit, I'm talking about female sexuality
>>
>>29939219

>Women enjoy being slapped, manhandled, spanked, taken control of, exploited....etc. How fucked up is this? What human being could possibly enjoy these things?

And what kind of men would actually do these things to them?

I hate the Chads and Stacies of this world equally
>>
>>29940239
The ones that actually want to get laid
>>
>>29940239
I don't really think there's anything wrong with a little masochism, as long as it's not extreme hanging from the ceiling hooks in your back kind of masochism. Spanking or manhandling a girl is relatively light as far as sexual practices go.
>>
>>29940239
My fiance likes being dominated to a certain degree, but I am not a chad. I suck at it honestly. It takes a degree of masculinity that I have to fake in order to perform. I don't understand it but I certainly won't deny her either.
>>
>>29939557
you're the same type of guy who will claim a man is raped even when he gets a hard-on right?
>>
>>29940340
Dude I love this shit tbhf. I'd go full max hardcore on a Stacey/rando ho. But my gf I couldn't imagine. I think there's legit sexual deviancy in my brain. Idk how to get rid of it.
>>
>>29940274
>>29940314
>>29940340
>>29940390
There you go. It's a general degeneracy in the weak, frail minds of low intelligence plebs. It's not an issue of cunts being cunts even though they are cunts. Men are degenerate scumbags too.
>>
>>29940456
Low intelligence? Nigger I have a degree. And am lined up for law school. I admit the degeneracy though.
>>
>>29940492
Degrees mean shit. All it proves is that you can work hard and you can memorize shit. Says nothing about intelligence.
>>
>>29940492
>lined up for law school
Like I said, low intelligence :^)
>>
>>29940528
We can't all be
>NEET master race
>>
>>29939219
>Spanked
Literally just stimulating a sensitive area
>>
File: 48817034.jpg (68 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
48817034.jpg
68 KB, 640x479
>>29939219
Hypergamy.
Gynocentrism.
Neoteny.
Biology, basically.
Whomsoever doth knoweth not of these things is either naive, uninformed/misinformed or knowledgeable but idealistically motivated and thus deeply in denial.
>>
>>29939557
That's it I'm going to die a fucking virgin
>>
File: 1467753623406.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1467753623406.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>29939557
> women would rather fuck a dog or be raped than be in the same room as you
>>
>>29939219
It's more like
>How could you not want that?

It's really weird when you've grown up around guys, talking about their sexuality. Always talking about a perspective of being dominant, and fucking somebody. They put it into a way that claims it's weird to want to be penetrated and dominated.

Having a big strong, confident, source to show their power while "lovingly" fucking you, is quite an amazing thing.
>>
>>29939465
Shows you have power and control, as well as being eager, finding her attractive.
>>
When are we going to cut all the bullshit and finally treat women as the walking flesh-holes and baby factories they so much desire to be biologically no matter how they might say otherwise?
>>
>>29939639
>being romantic and a charming respectful man means you're a beta cuck

Fuck off back to pol

I hate women so much and society in general. Let it burn.
>>
>>29941585
>>29941593
It's a bad feel brothers

But at least I'm not alone
>>
>>29941649
tfw not stronk
tfw not a man
kill me
>>
>>29939243
>slapping women is good unless they get off on it
>>
>>29939219
And don't forget the number of women that finger themselves while breastfeeding

Women are fucking disgusting
>>
>>29941987
wat
originale commento
>>
>>29939666
"Light and Dark Nature"
Shut the fuck up faggot
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.