[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times you acted like the nightcrawler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>be me, lean and cunning predator
>looking for an assistant for my nighttime news gathering service
>i decided to stop fucking around and just flat-out try to become the movie character
>get very few replies to my craigslist ad
>pick the least qualified guy for an interview
>i arrange to have him meet me at the local denny's
>he's a young guy, clearly nervous
>explain to him that i run an up-and-coming youtube channel
>browbeat him about his past work experience
>flat out ask if he'd ever been a prostitute
>he stops me
>asks if I'm trying to do some kind of nightcrawler act
>can't really give him an answer
>just offer him a position as an intern
>he declines
>says something to the effect of "the guy from the movie wasn't like, 16, dude" as he walks out of the diner and gets in his car
>i just finish my glass of water and go catch the bus

Just for the record, I'm 22.
>>
>>29939002
>get up from computer chair
>water my plant
>>
>>29939002
>the guy from the movie wasn't like, 16, dude

anon you have to be 18 to browse this site
>>
>>29939002
this is a quality story OP. thank you for sharing your autism with us.
>>
>>29939002
Funny as fuck, just reading it. I wish I had something that out there to share, but I don't. Closest thing I can come to would be lies, and while I like to lie on occasion, out of respect for this tale it'd be nothing more than disgrace to lie.
>>
>>29939002
Reading this was super fucking cringed dude. Did you try to talk like him too? What made you want to act this autistic?
>>
>>29939218
>Did you try to talk like him too?

Yes, I leveraged my extensive vocabulary in order to increase my perceived intelligence, and therefore maximize my bargaining position, if that's what you're asking.
>>
File: 1430609464192.png (645 KB, 710x710) Image search: [Google]
1430609464192.png
645 KB, 710x710
>>29939287
Did you know I have never once swore in front of an employer?
>>
>>29939122
Oh shit. Remember that part where OP said this:
>Just for the record, I'm 22.

You can't read.
>>
>>29939287
I'm gonna sound like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys by saying this, but using big words dosent make you smarter, it just makes you look dumber when they realize how hard you're bullshitting
>>
File: k.png (81 KB, 181x187) Image search: [Google]
k.png
81 KB, 181x187
>explain to him that i run an up-and-coming youtube channel

gg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.