[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jerked it so much my dick chafed and bled. How screwed am I,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1455764820935.jpg (293 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1455764820935.jpg
293 KB, 621x621
Jerked it so much my dick chafed and bled. How screwed am I, fellow robots?
>>
File: Ass Laugh.jpg (381 KB, 1407x819) Image search: [Google]
Ass Laugh.jpg
381 KB, 1407x819
>>29938836
You won't use it so why care?
>>
>>29938836
Great. Now its going to get itchy as it heals and you're going to keep fapping through that as well.

Protip: there is a way to do it without chafing. Not saying how though.
>>
>>29938836
I'm assuming you came past the point where you literally felt only air come out correct?
>>
>>29938892
No just on second it was fine then the shower turned all red
>>
File: hftsD.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
hftsD.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>29938891
By using somebody else's mouth?
>>
>>29939058
No, you obviously need to be able to do it alone. Can't trust a bitch to be there every time you need to fap.
>>
>>29938836
This has happened twice in my life and I was fine both times. I never bothered to look it up because I didn't see why it was worse than a wound on any other part of my body.
>>
Just stop masterbaiting for a couple days, you'll be fine.
>>
happens to me all the time just cool it for a bit, then you'll be leathery for a while, then it'll be back to normal
>>
>>29938836
don't use shampoo
>>
I went through the same thing a while back. If its just a friction burn or general raw skin just wait until it heals a bit then put hydrocortizone cream ( you can pick it up at most stores) on your cock until it heals. It healed up great for me and nothing has happened like that since I fixed my bad fapping habits.
>>
>>29938836
sort of

don't let it develop into permanent scar tissue

i have a genetic disorder and now the head of my cock doesn't get hard all the way, and it doesn't shrink in cold weather. it's like a lightbulb that radiates pain.
>>
File: 2353473172_2de5b1c0d2.jpg (70 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2353473172_2de5b1c0d2.jpg
70 KB, 500x281
>>29939124
I dunno man, I was watching TV and my dick started pulsating. Freaked me out but it was fine. Just worried it'll spring a leak next time I pee or get a woody
>>
>>29938836
Stop jerking off for a couple of days and let it heal. Literally nothing to worry about.
>>
nothing to worry about, just keep it clean and fap more gently until it heals.
>>
>>29939094
Dude cmon ur failing the meme Dx
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.