[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441641701713.png (45 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
1441641701713.png
45 KB, 2880x1800
A couple of months ago I somehow managed to trick a girl to go out for coffee with me. I'm a full fledged awkward as fuck robot, so this alone was a minor miracle. Coffee went really well and we even went for a walk to talk some more. The next week we texted back and forward a lot, I liked her a lot and she seemed pretty into me, which freaked me right out because of being an awkward robot. She ended up sending me a text essentially saying she has a hard time reading me and wanted to know if I was interested in going out again. Being the self destructive piece of garbage I am I panicked and got really scared. I got a feeling of what I can only describe as claustrophobia-like, and said I really liked her but my summer ended up getting super busy and I was swamped with my two jobs and I didn't think I would have time to date. I immediately regretted the text, and started doing mental gymnastics to justify why I did it.
Fast forward two months to now. I still regret my decision, and I wish I could go back and not send that text, but it's too late. She still follows me on snapchat, as it says she views all of my snapchat stories, but I haven't heard from her since. I get periods of regret where I feel like I should text her, but I was kind of a huge dick and I feel like that would just make me seem like a fuckboy looking to get laid. And even if I did text her, what if I just panic again and do the same shit and be a huge asshole again?

Does anyone have any experience with situations like this? How do you get over the regret? I have no idea how normies do this on a regular basis.
>>
Do it. It's your only chance isn't it?
It things go right, you'll be happy.
If things go the wrong way, you'll still have this board.
It's a WIN WIN Situation, Not trying is losing.
>>
>>29938534
Thanks man, but what do I even say, I feel like I waited to long to do it gracefully, you know?

"Sorry for being a fuckboy; jk I totally want to go out with you?"
>>
Maybe I should just move on, you know? learn from my mistakes, better luck next time sort of thing. I tried downloading Tinder the other week, since it seemed like it was pretty easy based on some of the threads here, but it was just a couple awkward conversations that didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>29938602
>better luck next time
There's not a next time mate. Play your cards, make every second of your time together count.

And even if there's another "next time" You'll have more information just for trying to do a move with her, than not.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 680x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 680x361
>>29938407
copy this post and send it to her
>>
>>29938709
I already feel so self conscious about a girl I like wanting to spend time with me that I resort to self sabotage, I can only imagine that stress would get worse if I knew she knew about all my mental baggage.
>>
>>29938407
trust me, girls have shit memory/never take things that personal
just ask her out if you still want to and she'll accept
>>
>>29938407
Hey have any of you guys bought your tickets to Kasperskiy's Anal Express?? Just picked mine up. Even though they've been on sale since last august some are still available, you should check it out and get yours before they run out
>>
>>29938916
Literally this. I'm sure a lot of us can relate to being overanalyzing autists, but just forget everything and keep it simple.
>>
>>29938916
>>29939011
Thank for the genuine responses; I'll definitely reconsider texting her, but bring the artist I am I'm going to have to spend a week analyzing the situation and reading advice on the internet before I'll be able to act. Such is robot life, I guess.
>>
>>29938709

this desu senpai

in the most original way.
>>
>>29939054
*being the autist I am
>>
>>29938407
Just text her man, explain your situation and why you regret it. I say try being friends but not only friends.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.