[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i could live in one of these if there were more privacy htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (548 KB, 868x615) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
548 KB, 868x615
i could live in one of these if there were more privacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0
>>
Is this in everyone's youtube recommendation?
>>
all of those lonely qt asians just waiting for a white man to sweep them away.
>>
>>29939452
It's tranding on youtube.
>>
>>29938316
Amazing how weebs idolize this place without realizing it's largely even more fucked up than the west is
>>
>>29938316

When I was 21 it was literally my dream to live in a shipping container.

Internet cafe was a pretty close 2nd.
>>
>>29939452
Yes.
I see it every time.
>>
>>29938316
wow Japanese are working hard to beat Britain for world's worst teeth title
>>
>>29940409
naturally, humans have fucked up teeth. we can thank braces in western countries for conditioning us to straight teeth.
>>
I've always wanted a job wherein I just travel, live in hotel rooms and my whole life fits in a suitcase.
Like George Clooney's character in Up in the Air.
>>
Japan is also full of homeless people, it still frowned upon but since it's a safe monoethnic society it's ok. In werstern countries theres ton of people living in cheap hotels and in their cars but nobody notices them, it's some sort of hidden homelessness
>>
>>29938316
>Hitomi is 23
>She works in the night world.

i'm sorry boyo but that just sounds awful close to the shadow realm

i know she fucks for money but still oyo
>>
>>29939769
Did you see the one in the vid? Cause qt isn't the first word that comes to mind to describe her. Also she's clearly a prostitute.
>>
>>29940512
No, not like Britain and Japan do. Island genetics.
>>
>>29938316
Why couldn't I have been born Japanese? Fuck.
>>
>>29939452
First time seeing it here for me.
>>
>>29938316
I could honestly live like this, if they put a bed in there along with the privacy.

>>29940014
Thing is, I don't think individual humans need much in the way of accommodation. I could live in a fucking prison cell provided I had internet, privacy and aren't an actual prisoner.
>>
>>29938316
>tfw the first guy is spot on with my sentiments
>>
>>29939991
You have no idea what you're even talking about. Go outside amerifag and tell me you weren't talking out of your ass
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.