[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> chatting with a guy online > He's ugly, but he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: IMG-20160508-WA0006.jpg (315 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160508-WA0006.jpg
315 KB, 900x1200
> chatting with a guy online
> He's ugly, but he's also really nice and makes me laugh a lot, so i give it a go and see where it leads
> "Actually i got fired from my old job, so i'm unemployed now"
> Oh, that sucks. When was it?
> 2014
How am I supposed to get into a relationship with an unemployed man with no education, expectations or perspectives, who's been leeching off his mother for 2 years now? He's 33. What the hell could we ever build together as a couple, apart from a quick fuck?
So it made me wonder,, how the Fuck does /r9k/'s perma neets intend to find anyone? Who would settle for someone who, apart having all sorts of problems, also has no financial perspective nor stability and literally lives with mommy and daddy like a child?
>>
>>29938289
Bump for butthurt
>>
>>29938289
>committing to someone before you know them well

Your mistake. Rectify it, if he's not willing to rectify his own life situation.
>>
>>29938289
perma neets aren't going to find love.
I've tried, I'm a great guy but being poor and NEET kills off everything in two seconds.
Some get disability but women want MORE. MORE. MORE.

Trust me, if you're an American, you're better off alone.
>>
so what amazing job do you have
>>
>>29938289
>how the Fuck does /r9k/'s perma neets intend to find anyone?
hahaha oh roastie, you are so new here
>>
>>29938289
Chicken and egg, at some point you just give up when you realize how undesirable you are. I'm sure Wizards just don't give a fuck at that point
>>
>>29938375
I don't have a job, but i'm only 20 and graduating in university right now. I still have 4 years left of it, but at least I have a plan, a perspective. I couldn't date someone who's literally lost in life, jobless for years and with no apparent intention of finding one.
I mean, it wasn't a good job. He worked in minimal wage shit for most of his life, when he wasn't neeting at home. He spent a year and a half in a call center and got fired cause the company broke down. And since then, nothing.
What sense of future can i expect from a partner like this. I'm not 14. Adults don't date for the sake of dating, or because of bulshit like love. That's for teenagers fantasies. We date because we want to share something, build something together. What would i share with him? Poverty? What would i built? Welfare checks?
>>
>>29938289
This sounds like the reverse of almost every woman I know, except instead of living off their parent's dime, they jump from boyfriend to boyfriend and have him pay for everything. Some of them have part time minimum wage work but half of them are unemployed or "students" (in a stupid or undefined major) in their mid-20s.

Funny thing is this is seen as acceptable. Not a single one of them has been single since she was like 14. At most she'd be single for about a week or two after a break up, but usually much less because she'd already scoped out another guy and was just "moving up the ladder" to the next guy who made more money/had a nicer place/had a better car.

They are at an age now where they wanna start having babies, so most of them will go from being 8-year college students or minimum wage part time workers to being stay at home mommies while their boyfriend/husband slaves away to keep her lazy lifestyle possible. Yet, if a guy tried to do this? Oh, he's a lazy, deadbeat loser that lives in his mom's basement. Guess that's the power of pussy though, not unexpected.
>>
>>29938359
Haven't you read? I had just met him online.
>>
>>29938500

What if he was trying to find employment? Or helping take care of ailing family? How much would that change the situation despite the bottom line that he has no job and weak work history?
>>
>>29938524
Well things are a bit different in my country. But if you're not just deluded and that actually happens, sorry but men are to blame. They are the ones allowing women to have such shit behaviours. They are putting girls on a pedestal and allowing them to continue doing shit like this because they are fucking thirsty for pussy and will do anything for a female.
If all of them stepped up and stop babysitting females....
>>
why do people always assume that you're a leach if you live at home? My parents don't give me anything and I help around the house all the time.
I donate plasma twice a week to pay for my own personal food.

I lost my job also 2 years ago and haven't been able to find anything, people always make the most base assumptions about people that live at home, I know someone that lived on his own for years but got laid off and was forced it move back in with his parents, this is probably the case for a lot of people.

They're not always "leaching"
>>
>>29938289

Nobody here who is a 33 year old perma NEET has any expectations of getting a gf.

The people who whine the most are the employed betas who lift and have everything right on paper but in the real dating world can't hack it for whatever reason.
>>
I like these kind of posts. They help me realize how shallow "love" really is.
>Oh anon, I love you
>But stacy I can't buy you anything
>Well get fucked then
Maybe NEETS aren't missing out on that much anyway.
>>
>>29938573
I guess it would change my mind them. I had a friend whose boyfriend gave up everything to take care of his sick mother, and we all found that admirable. But i don't think it was the case.
I don't like to consider myself a gold digger but... honestly, who wants to be poor in life? Who? That's why I'm at engineering right now, in hopes of being mildly "rich" in the future. Not really rich. But at least have a comfortable life.
He's very very poor... and in addition lacks any perspective to grow or raise his financial status. That's a huge red flag for me...
Does that make me a gold digger?
If yku would settle for a girl in this condition, then you're a thirsty enabler who either is rich enough for both of you, or has spent so much time in mommy's crib leeching off her that you lost the reference of reality and how the real world works, the world where you have to pay for food, water and shelter.
>>
>>29938289
>What the hell could we ever build together as a couple
what are you even looking to build
you mean buy couches and stuff?
dumb roast
>>
>>29938714
Love like that anon, only in literature or cinema.
Real life love is far too different. There's no "love" between different social classes. You only love someone who's equal or better.
>>
>>29938289
>how the Fuck does /r9k/'s perma neets intend to find anyone?
i probably dont classify as a perma neet as im only 19 and have been unemployed for just under a year but i dont delude myself into thinking that even if i did get a girlfriend i would be able to make it work out. at this stage it just wouldnt be compatible with my current lifestyle. i feel like i would have to be full time employed and at least have a plan for moving out first.
>>
>>29938759
A life? Children? Marry? Move in together?
What are you, 15? Do you think life comes for free?
>>
>>29938718
>engineering
I'm a chemical engineering major. I know a bunch of girls like you. Snobbish Upper middle class scum.
>reality
Unless you live in a third world country you don't have to a be a professional to live a decent life. There's more to living than eating at expensive restaurants, buying an expensive car, and moving to a prestigious school district.
>>
File: 1325873664831.jpg (54 KB, 267x385) Image search: [Google]
1325873664831.jpg
54 KB, 267x385
>>29938718
I wouldn't fuck or date a cunt who studies engineering in the first place. This virgin dick is only for women with a high school degree or at most community college :^)
>>
>>29938289
I don't intend to find anyone. That's why I'm a fucking NEET. I don't get this meme. I like being alone. If anyone has any ambitions then I am automatically not interested in them or attracted to them.
>>
>>29938789
>every man wants children
>every man wants couches
why buy a couch when you already got a roast?
>>
>>29938718
Also, if you aren't trolling, then from the tone of your post you are almost certainly Asian. So I wouldn't be trying to find someone like you anyway.
>>
>>29938618
I'd say it's more societies fault for allowing this shit to be normalized. We're just raised wrong to think women are a special exemption to reponsibilities in life and that men should have to shoulder that extra burden. Doesn't help that you have the politically right AND left fighting to keep it that way, giving women the option to live life however they want while keeping men strapped to their responsibility.
>>
>>29938789
>A life? Children? Marry? Move in together?
As if roastwhores want that lmao.

No, they, being nothing but thrillseeking apelike parasites, want nothing but adventure and for somebody else to buy them expensive useless shit in between rounds of hard sex with dominant chad thundercocks. Sure, eventually they have an accident and keep their bastard children to get government benefits and they "settle down" with some poor sap with a paycheck but their thrillseeker ways never stop and they fuck chads on the side.

I didn't write the rules, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>29938805
>Unless you live in a third world country
I live in a third world country.
Minimal wage here, or jobs that dont require qualifications, are far from enough to live a good life. You would have only the absolute necessary to survive, live in a shitty house in a very very very fucking far and shitty neighborhood, probably dirty violent and full of poor uneducated people messing shit up. You would need to take the bus everyday and may god allow you to never experience public transportation in my city.
Your only source of fun would be cheap beer in a cheap bar at the weekends. It's not a pleasant life, and I'm not even talking about luxuries and fancy things
>>
>>29938920
OK, my apologies then. I understand where you are coming from.
>>
File: 1410529481277.jpg (358 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
1410529481277.jpg
358 KB, 1160x788
>>29938920
>I live in a third world country.
>goes to college
>speaks English
>has the luxury of shitposting at ridiculous hours of the night/ early morning
>has a good wifi signal meaning she's not stealing it from the neighbors or has shitty favela-tier service
>lived long enough to be college-aged
>living better than 80% of the population
oh no u poor thing? here, have my attention ;-; want me to buy u stuff??
>>
>>29938920
I bet you're ugly as shit also, you're exactly what's wrong with females. You probably want some guy who makes 90k a year and is 6 foot.
>>
>>29938289
I haven't had a gf since 2011 or a job since 2012. I live with family. I'm 30.

I want to be a fitness trainer even though I appear to have mild aspergers symptoms. I refuse to let autism shape my whole life.

I want to develop a good body and learn to be charismatic, so I can feel desirable for once in my life.

So that's basically my plan.

Get in good shape physically. Become a good fitness trainer. Learn to be more interesting and charismatic. I really just want to be a normie and not having to worry about dying alone.
>>
File: THATS WAISIS.gif (26 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
THATS WAISIS.gif
26 KB, 267x200
>>29938857
Says the same board thats obsessed with asian waifus
>>
>>29938289
Kari?
>>
>>29939047
I am ugly indeed, and I try to stay off the beauty dictatorship as far as I can. We are all subjects to its influence, though. But at least in my life, r9k. Theory of "all women go for chad" isn't true at all. Chad would never want anything with me. Why would he, there's a bunch of pretty girks crazy to open her legs for him at demand. The dick carousel was always closed for girks like me. So I always tried my best to look away at physical standards of beauty and always give a chance to guys even idmf I found them ugly. I only had two boyfriends, I'm sure you would consider them ugly, and in the beginning so did I, but I learnt slowly to like them for who they were and grew a care for them, to the point where I was wondering if I had fallen in love.
The beginning is not easy. Having sex with someone you don't feel sexual attraction at first iw not easy. But in the end it's rewarding... it's not as funny or exciting as the young frivolous and attractive passionate couples we see on cinema, but it's what we got.
The first one was in highschool but he went away to live in Canada and we decided that distant relationships wouldn't work. The scond one was more recently... with a tragic end. He cheated on me with another girl, and eventually left me for her. They are happy now. I spent many months in deep sadness though... almost lost the semester here. I've only recently started to give dating another chance. That's when this guy that shared some mutual friends with me came talking to me on fb. And the rest you know.
>>
>>29939149
No, Domitia. Sorry.
>>
>>29939087
What have you been doing your whole life so far that didn't work nor provided a stable career for you?
>>
>>29939039
Well, i guess you are right in this aspect.
We never really stop and check our privileges, do us?
>>
>>29938289
Well, while everyone is giving you shit, I actually will assist with this one. First off.
-Dump that shit. Jobless for probably two years or more, along with being ugly is outweighed by the fact he is kind and amusing. Unless you want to be supporting a man whose only redeeming quality is he's funny for the rest of HIS life (since he's almost thirteen years older, you'd be alone for a while after he dies) then it's not worth it.

-I can't answer the second question. I don't want to come off as Narcissistic, but I have been told I'm actually rather attractive. So even if I never bother in life, I can always climb on some dating site, give a pleasant smile, and call it a day. My financial situation matters rather little, unless I'm aiming for a long term situation. In that case, my lack of dating game kills it before anything else.
>>
>>29939274
>What have you been doing your whole life so far that didn't work nor provided a stable career for you?
Procrastinating and avoiding discomfort.

I've wasted almost all of my 20s playing video games, watch movies, and generally mindlessly browsing stuff online.

A attribute this to laziness and a lack of confidence in myself. I've spent 7 years in my 20s studying various uni degrees. Always dropped out before graduating. I'd do well at first, then invariably start falling behind and convincing myself I couldn't or didn't want to do it.

I have no one but myself to blame. I should have decided what career I want by 21 and committed to it. Instead I'm 30 and still just getting started.

Still, If I can turn things around now I'll be happy. I know I'll never achieve anything big, but if I can manage a somewhat normal life I'll be content with that.
>>
>>29938618
>women are irresponsible
>and it's somehow guys' fault, not theirs
You aren't helping
>>
>>29938289
You aren't, and it's ridiculous that he wasn't more upfront about this. It would take a particular kind of woman-- and a particular kind of guy for that matter-- for a relationship like that to work.
>>
>>29939444
Well then you certainly can't blame any woman who reads that for immediately losing interest in you.
>>
File: 1468368099392.jpg (56 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
1468368099392.jpg
56 KB, 679x631
Another shit thread, OP is a roastie who needs to get smashed by some BBC
>>
>>29939652
True. That's why I want to change and why I never tell people about my mental health issues.

Women are ruthless. I fully expect that if I talk about being depressed or having anxiety women will just lose respect for me.
>>
File: 1436916650927.jpg (62 KB, 727x689) Image search: [Google]
1436916650927.jpg
62 KB, 727x689
>>29939222
>normiebook
there's your problem

avoid social media and you'll be more content with your shit
>>
File: 1466967393104.gif (498 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
1466967393104.gif
498 KB, 500x593
>>29938289
A large amount of people who browse this place and are in a NEET position including me have mental illness. The question you should be asking is how can someone with mental illness find a true relationship. I think the answer is maybe never and if you do it will take a long time of trying to improve yourself to one day be able to ascend to "normie" status. Finding someone who loves you despite the glaring flaws that would lead someone to become a NEET in the first place cannot be anything but a slow and painful process.
>>
File: 1442639657039.jpg (93 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1442639657039.jpg
93 KB, 960x949
>>29939684

>needs to get smashed by some BBC

Nice try, juden.
>>
>>29938618

I keep saying this but these beta neets just wont get it. Its thirsty beta males that have spoiled women.

Why do you think we want sex robots? For actual sex? No. Because its the only thing that will tame the betas and stop them from inflating female sexual market value.
>>
>>29938876
I disagree. This female leeching behaviour is clearly a remaining trace of the patriarchal society where women are housewives and men, providers. They now have the freedom to change partners, but the mindset inevitably continues the "same": find a strong male provider to afford our living on his own work while I take care of home.
In the past where women had bunches of children, being a housewife could be as exhausting and demanding as a full time job. Imagine taking care of 5 or six children, while making the meals and keeping everything clean everyday.
But nowadays, with modern food, smaller houses and less children, being a housewife is hardly justifiable. We changed one set of the patriarchal society. Now se need to change the other: the idea of the male provider. From small details like paying the dinner bill or the drinks in a bar, to the greater scale of things like alimony.
>>
Honestly? No one should be dating without a job. Dating implies sex unless you value virginity (I believe most people should, but they don't). And sex ALWAYS (ALWAYS) implies the possibility of having children unless one thing is true.

If either of them are truely sterile.

Children require $MONEY$ LOTS AND LOTS OF $MONEY$. And it's not respectable or responsible to rely on the government for handouts.

I personally want to be a housewife, but clearly that's impossible because from BOTH sides of the aisle now, people judge you for it.

Women see it as being oppressed and men see it as a woman being lazy. I can honestly see it from the man's perspective when many women don't cook, clean, sew, or have any feminine hobby.

So, yes, if you expect someone to have a job you should have one too, student or not. If you don't, you have no reason to be dating anyone.
>>
File: 14680094893611.gif (939 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
14680094893611.gif
939 KB, 500x279
>>29938289
>Who would settle for someone who, apart having all sorts of problems, also has no financial perspective nor stability and literally lives with mommy and daddy like a child?
>What sense of future can i expect from a partner like this. I'm not 14. Adults don't date for the sake of dating, or because of bulshit like love. That's for teenagers fantasies. We date because we want to share something, build something together. What would i share with him? Poverty? What would i built? Welfare checks?
>If you would settle for a girl in this condition, then you're a thirsty enabler

Hey OP you sound like a complete bitch (also a nigger)
>>
>>29938289
>how the Fuck does /r9k/'s perma neets intend to find anyone? Who would settle for someone who, apart having all sorts of problems, also has no financial perspective nor stability and literally lives with mommy and daddy like a child?

I try not to think about it too much, otherwise I get depressed. I have my own little online business, if I manage to make it successful I might be able to make real money or parlay it into a real job... if that works out, then I figure if I take care of my health and body then I can always get married whenever I feel like it, probably to some foreign girl.
>>
>>29939929
Birth control pills and condoms are a thing, you know
>>
>>29939652
The vast majority of loser NEETs know we're unattractive to women and don't even try. I know you have the impression that we all feel entitled to a GF, but that's because those of us who know it's hopeless go out of our way to avoid you so you never hear from us.
>>
>>29940058
When was the last time you saw a rich woman dating a poor man?
>>
>everything's a fucking competition
damn human life really is a cynical merciless existence
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.