[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So say you somehow get a shot with your qt3.14 oneitis. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 3qhxb0.jpg (71 KB, 565x541) Image search: [Google]
3qhxb0.jpg
71 KB, 565x541
So say you somehow get a shot with your qt3.14 oneitis.

What novel and unconventional first date do you take her on?

I'll start:

>go to Golden Corral and people watch.
>>
File: IMG_20160320_123911211_HDR.jpg (646 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_123911211_HDR.jpg
646 KB, 1632x918
train watching and middle eastern food
also, that is one of my favorite episodes
>>
Exploring an abandoned mental asylum

I actually did this
>>
Drop LSD and wander around in the woods on a nice warm sunny day
>>
>>29938308
I've always wanted to go to the aquarium on shrooms. Psychedelics are good times.
>>
>>29938332
Actually every time I've taken psychedelics I've had a terrible time, but if I had a girlfriend to take them with I'd expect better results.

Honestly maybe I'd rather just do dope and cuddle with her all night.
>>
>>29938249
have her ride with me on my motorcycle hugging me for dear life as i drive 160mph down the highway
>>
>>29938380
Any time I tripped with people, it's kinda lame, not bad, just lame.

My best, and most powerful trips, have been by myself.

I don't do that shit anymore, but I'm glad I did them when I did.
>>
>>29938476
Tripping alone just results in my remembering exactly how much I hate myself and how absolutely powerless I feel to change anything. People always talk about insight and guidance and what have you, I've never experienced anything like that. The most significant aspect has often been simple discomfort.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.