[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin >finally got my medical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1364x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1364x928
>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin
>finally got my medical degree
>a distant relative and friend of my dads is asking if I'm interested in marrying his 19 year old daughter

Being Arab is the greatest blessing
>>
Being a KV in your 20s as a religious shit-skin doesn't count because YOU'RE EXPECTED TO BE ONE until your family decides.

I use to play in a WoW guild with a bunch of shit-skin muslims and they were all KV's until the day their parents got them a wife.

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>29937975
>distant relative and friend of my dads is asking if I'm interested in marrying his 19 year old daughter
wtf

considering it is [current year] i doubt the girl will even be down for that desu, the dad probably just wants you to meet the girl and probably hopes she will like you

and she wont desu
>>
>>29938014
Feels goodman. Arabs are the only race without degeneracy.
>>
>>29938133
>implying she will have a choice
>implying she won't just do whatever her based dad tells her to do
>>
>>29938133

He's Arab. They don't give a shit about what the girl wants.
>>
>>29938139
>no degeneracy
>kill each other over minor religious and ethnic differences
xd
>>
Oil money and cuties.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
File: ().jpg (59 KB, 590x680) Image search: [Google]
().jpg
59 KB, 590x680
>>29937975
good luck arabbro, if only it were that simple for the rest of us
>>
>>29938158
>>29938171
maybe it's like that in her parents country, but if her parents have been in the US for a while, I guarantee they have morals somewhere between their old country and the US

he probably asked because of arab culture and the girl will probably at least try to date OP because she has respect for her parents but ultimately the decision will fall on the girl whether she likes OP or not

also even in countries with arranged marriage and stuff like India or [Muslim country] the decision still falls on the girl, they aren't treated like they have no opinion at all over there, if the girl doesn't want to they won't force her
>>
>19

That's pretty old senpai for an Arab. You're getting ripped off.
>>
>>29937975
Why would you think hooking up with/marrying a virgin is cool at 25? good luck with bad sex for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29939167
Yeah what he needs is an experienced woman who's sucked 20 dicks and kisses him with the same mouth
>>
>>29939167
can u be anymore of a liberal cuck?
>>
>>29939233
Normal people don't think about that when they kiss their s/o. Are you really that insecure?
>>
>>29939253
>can u be anymore of a meaningless buzzwords?
>>
>>29939167

Let's see now...

Pure Virgin Girl
>loyal forever
>will do anything for her man
>will be completely obedient
>mundane sex at first, will get better with time

OR >>29939332
Whore:

>will use you for money
>will cheat the moment she starts getting bored
>will lie about everything
>>
>>29939332
If they've LITERALLY sucked 20 different dicks and they're my age (20), I'd have to wonder how special that kiss really is.
>>
>>29939394
Fucking this. Being Muslim is alright sometimes.
>>
>>29939332
>s/o
You're either redditor or a troll very adept at imitating reddit faggots
>>
>live in Croatia my whole life, parents are from Kosovo
>constantly rejected and heartbroken by whore girls from here
>dad is taking me to Kosovo this summer with him
>Most of my cousins also went there and got married with girls way above their league
>Its a 3rd world shithole and you can catch 9/10s easily just because you come from a white civilized country
>If I fail to find a wife here by age of 30 I can just start a family with a qt from there in a semi-arranged fashion
>No woman will say no to someone offering them escape from that hellhole

Being multi-national is great guys.
>>
Hey doc, help me get autismbux and write me up a few scripts for all my shitty ailments plz.
>>
>>29939394
>I have never spoken to a woman and have a wildly inaccurate black and white view of personality and sexual promiscuity.
>>29939408
If a girl is with you, she's with you for a reason - obviously there's something about you that the other 20 guys couldn't give her. The problem here is that you're viewing sex as like a currency that devalues the more a woman gives it out.
>>
>>29939408

Of course it's special, it's got like 20 different flavors! It's like a giant bowl of extra-extra Neapolitan ice cream.
>>
>>29938139
>Arabs are the only race without degeneracy.
>marrying a distant relative who is probably going to be cucked by her dad into tolerating you
is this bait?
>>
>>29939167
Hello there Mr.Cuckston!
How's the wife? I heard Uncle Tyrone is coming over, did you finish working on your cuck shed so you can leave the house for your wife and her "Friends"?
>>
>>29939514
Can I get a Kosovar qt if I'm an Afghan-American medical student? Or do they not race mix even with other muslims
>>
>>29939637

>you're viewing sex as like a currency that devalues the more a woman gives it out.

Because that's exactly right. If she's handing it out like fucking parade candy it's obviously not something she views with any sort of value.

>If a girl is with you, she's with you for a reason - obviously there's something about you that the other 20 guys couldn't give her

At least 8 inches.

But no, seriously, if a girl has been with double digits worth of men by the time she's 20, she obviously can't find what she's looking for and is going to keep hopping around from guy to guy until she's 30 and her value as a woman begins to plummet.

You're naive or just plain stupid anon.
>>
File: 1468369238640.gif (737 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
1468369238640.gif
737 KB, 738x780
>>29939514
>Croatia
>white

Mehmet pls
>>
>>29939637
>viewing sex as like a currency that devalues the more a woman gives it out.
because it is, why would i date the village whore when sex is free?
>>
>pic related my 18 y.o wife to be .
I'm 29
>>
>>29939731
Why do you view sex as something that needs to have value? Some sex is purely casual, no feelings attached, some of it is special and with someone you really like. I've had plenty of casual sex in my day and that doesn't mean I care less about my current girlfriend.

>she's 30 and her value as a woman begins to plummet.
oh, right, clearly there's no arguing with you then. You have that disgusting adolescent/frat boy attitude towards relationships.
>>
>>29939723
If you're brown you're fucked, m9.
>>
>>29939705
>implying women choosing their sexual partners based on what society says is attractive isnt degenerate
cuck
>>
>>29939976
Nobody would need value in sex if women wouldnt choose their partners based on their physical "value"
>>
>>29938139

Ikr, Bacha bazi is just good clean, non-degenerate fun.
>>
>>29939956
Would creampie daily
Nice one anon. Curly hair is hot af too.
>>
>>29939976
>Just gonna ignore the realisty that 20 ducks at 20 is a high number and means she doesn't value committed relationship
Maybe other people, oh, I dont know, value something in a partner that you don't value. Maybe other people want something kinds exclusive, and you know what? It's their fucking right faggot. Fuck off, people can desire whatever the fuck they want to as long as they don't act entitled.
>fucking virtue signaling on 4chan
>>
File: g2s99.jpg (57 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
g2s99.jpg
57 KB, 453x604
>>29937975
you misspelled 'I'm a hairy, smelly terrorist AMA'
>>
>>29938483
lol , kekeke
as a muslim , i think this is one of best comment.
>>
>>29937975
>tfw you see your new wife
>tfw she's literally a binbag
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.