[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Presidential Election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
You're not actually going to vote this November, are you?
>>
Is S.E. Cupp a Trump supporter?
>>
I'm not. I don't care. Whatever happens I'll get my NEETbux
>>
hillary will be the next president
>>
File: 1443749587576.gif (876 KB, 355x325) Image search: [Google]
1443749587576.gif
876 KB, 355x325
>>29937858

Im voting for trump. I would laugh for days on end if trump won. also id like to see him appoint a conservative judge who will aid in rolling back rights for mutants and freaks and make more oppressive laws for them. also i want this country to burn, and to see the people who voted hilary cry and freak.
>>
>>29938002
I wish for this as well. But don't feel bad if he loses (he probably will) for the entirety of /pol/ will go down in flames with most posters attempting suicide. I think this election is actually a gift from g*d.
>>
>>29937858

at some point in the next few weeks ill probably be propagandised to remember to check my voter registration, ill get drunk and remember the programming i was given then make sure i get registered so i can "help change the system" or "have a voice" and then make a final emotional decision in the voting booth for hillary because the october commercials are going to harp on trump being an unsteady hand that would lead to nuclear war and hillary would bring back le 90s because bill clinton is still alive
>>
I'm not a citizen, so I can't vote
but it doesn't matter who you vote for, Hillary will win. she's the one the evil globalist kikes want, so she'll get the office even if she gets no votes at all
>>
>>29937858
I don't live in a swing state, so there's literally no reason for me to vote. Which suits me just fine, because this is the first time I have absolutely no interest in either candidate.
>>
>>29938053

Thats true. plus im sure hilary will fuck things up as much as trump ever could.
>>
Canadafag so no vote. I am cheering for Trump though. I honestly think he would be good for the US. Shake up the works some.

In Canadian election i voted for Trudeau for sort of similar reasons. Someone new and energetic even if i don't agree with all of his policies. And yeah his position to straight legalize weed instead of the decriminalization half measure was a factor. It was also a vote against the Harper government, which i thought was garbage and did nothing of value.
>>
I will vote and for the first time not voting for a third party.
>>
>>29938322
nice defeatism fucking tripfag cocksucker
>>
Both are uniquely awful. I'll be voting for Johnson as a protest vote against Authoritarianism.
I would prefer if we got an actual conservative.
>>
>>29937943
No

She's actually 200% cucked

Not sure why she even belongs to the Republican party
>>
>>29937858
Voting for Jill Stein here.

Fuck Hillary, and Trump is my second choice desu.
>>
File: 1232769763613.gif (19 KB, 318x472) Image search: [Google]
1232769763613.gif
19 KB, 318x472
>>29937858

I'm either voting for Bernie or Jill Stein.

The way it's looking currently, chances are I'll be voting Green. What a hopeless year. Best I can hope for are my local progressive candidates to get into the Congress and swing half as much of a hard dick around as Alan Grayson.

I think there's a really good argument for voting for Hillary to prevent Trump getting in, but I'm really not as scared of him as most people seem to be; I think he's just a big blowhard; and I'm also sick to death of letting the two-party system trick me into confirming their mandate by making me pick between cold hell and hot hell.

Honestly, I don't blame anyone for voting for Trump if for no other reason than he's made an avowal against the TPP that's actually somewhat believable. Nothing Hillary could say about it would convince me that she won't try to rush that thing through Congress as quickly as possible once she's actually in office; I know too much about her past with it and how deeply in bed she is with corporate donors; and that trade deal seems like the death of America and the true birth of corporatocracy to me.

Jesus fucking christ, what a world. I wish I were watching a presidential run between a libertarian and a progressive, that would at least be somewhat relevant to the citizens of this country.
>>
File: 7wut.png (417 KB, 518x385) Image search: [Google]
7wut.png
417 KB, 518x385
I have no choice but to vote for trump.
>>
>>29938888
What's wrong with TPP?
>>
Voting for Hillary to keep my neetbux. Normalfags get off my fucking board
>>
THE SILENT MAJORITY... STANDS WITH TRUMP! desu
>>
we're all going to vote for trump. now get the fuck out, shill. I bet you're on the shillary's paycheck
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.