[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Behold -She's a she -She's fat -She's old -She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 18
File: hillary-needs-ironing.jpg (48 KB, 302x344) Image search: [Google]
hillary-needs-ironing.jpg
48 KB, 302x344
Behold

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.
>>
File: 1468040048772.jpg (253 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
1468040048772.jpg
253 KB, 481x720
>>29937774

We need more women in power. women will make things better and be less corrupt and dangerous than men! What this country needs is a womans touch!
>>
File: kaya-scodelario-profile.jpg (21 KB, 300x382) Image search: [Google]
kaya-scodelario-profile.jpg
21 KB, 300x382
>>29937877

TITCR
>>
>>29937774
Whoa. Hold on there. Gotta need to discuss some of those points...
>She's a she
Prove it.
>>
>>29938159
She's getting votes
>>
>>29937774
Fuck. Shes going to win.
I honestly believe Trump will lose even though he is clearly the lesser of the two evils left in the race.
>>
>>29938434
Trump winning is honestly one of the only thing I'm looking forward to.
The sucky job market is KILLING ME. I can't take many more years of this on top of being a fucking robot...
I don't know if Trump really can help it, but at least I can hope.
I wish it would have been Bernie vs Trump. There would have been some hope on both side then. But Hillary is just so depressing to think about.
>>
>>29938628
Highly agree with you there.
It fucking killed me to see bernie supporting hillary now though.
>>
>>29938679
>It fucking killed me to see bernie supporting hillary now though.
Yeah, it sucked. I bet the democrats would have lynched him otherwise though.

Kinda wish he could've joined the green party as a final F-U to the dems kek.

I have a theory that Sanders was supposed to be controlled opposition of some sort (maybe without him knowing) but he got MUCH more popular than he should have been because people are so sick and tired and Hillary is so terrible.
>>
>>29938434
1 in 3 Democrats think she should've been indicted. 15% of Bernie voters plan to vote for Trump. Polls indicate a difference within the margin of error. Hillary has a lot less support than the leftist-dominated media leads us to believe.
>>
>>29938679
>liking Bernie and Trump
So basically you're a populist idiot who jumps on whatever trend seems nice.
>>
>>29938894
Trump is going to lose, get over it.
>>
What makes you think you're making a difference here, shill?
>>
>>29938835
I know what you mean...
>>29938894
Good to know.
Its hard to tell with the media always skewing things.
>>29939105
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1447102935352.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1447102935352.png
645 KB, 830x1262
>>29937774

>but Trump is le Hitler :DD

Is the only response anyone has for any of this.
>>
>>29937774
And yet she is STILL better than Trump. What does that say about your shitty meme candidate?
>>
>>29939256
He's not Hitler, he's more of a Mussolini
>>
>>29939105
I wish Bernie could have had a chance. I know he couldn't possibly have been able to do everything he promised, but I would have trusted he would have done everything he could to make things better. He sounded like a real humanist (unlike Hillary who is full of shit).

I'm suspicious of Trump. desu he's a dick. I think. But his policies are great. What he proposes seems realistic. What needs to be done isn't so complicated. The corruption and lobbying from corporations and wall street has gone too far. The media are slandering him INCREDIBLY hard for it.

I do trust him A LOT more than Hillary though. I trust Hillary to be corrupt as fuck.
>>
File: 1463360465493.png (486 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
1463360465493.png
486 KB, 540x735
>>29939304
Yeah, let's be honest here, we like Trump but he's not our beloved fuhrer.
>>
>>29937774
she's so evil...so heartless. such a liar, such an evil, psychotic bitch. i am intensely attracted to her sexually. i...have problems.
>>
File: huma_hillary_9_ap_605_605.jpg (43 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
huma_hillary_9_ap_605_605.jpg
43 KB, 605x328
>>29939386
Do you think Hillary is being gentle with poor little Huma? People say Hillary acts like a fucking monster in private...
>>
>>29939529
soooo hot (hillary)
>>
>>29939338
>But his policies are great.
What policies? Trump has next to no policy ideas or positions. He is completely lacking on the details of what little policy proposals he has made.

Not to mention he has been all over the place so it's not like anybody has any real clue what his beliefs are.

>What he proposes seems realistic.
They're not at all realistic. We tried to build a fucking fence 10 years ago and it was a disaster.

All Trump does is throw out ideas and slogans that make people feel good, with no substance to back it up.

And he did campaign on corruption and lobbying and so on, but that was during the primaries. Since the pivot to the general he has had gained multiple super PACs and donors. His bare bones policy team are literally all former lobbyists and CEOs.

Trump won't change shit. If he does go through with stupid and costly ideas like building a wall or pulling out of NATO, he'll end up draatically weakening this country.

There was one person who was actually serious about fighting corruption, the lobbyists and the elite, and that was Bernie fucking Sanders.
>>
>>29937774
Just seeing her face makes me angry holy shit
>>
>>29939529
i think she acts like a dick to mostly everyone but she's left alone because she wants to fuck her. or they already have
>>
>>29938679
I wonder what she threatened him with.

No one in her state department talked about her homebrew server even though it was clearly against protocol. She creates an environment of fear.

>>29937877
We're all the fucking same, obviously. Stupid fucking dipshit.
>>
>>29937774
>>29938356
>>29938434

>>29938894
>>29939279
>>29939529
>>29939386
>>29939593
>>29939607
>>29939671
>she,her
get a load of these guys
>>
>>29939556
>What policies? Trump has next to no policy ideas or positions. He is completely lacking on the details of what little policy proposals he has made.
Total media fabrication. On his website he has detailed explanations of, for example, how he'll make Mexico pay for it. But the media never reports on that.
>>
File: give-me-dat-goldfinger-look.jpg (114 KB, 616x462) Image search: [Google]
give-me-dat-goldfinger-look.jpg
114 KB, 616x462
>>29937774

She also wears supervillain-esque coats. This is seriously a Doctor Evil/Kim Jong Il look, what the fuck is she thinking?
>>
>>29937877

Speaking from the other end of this, Hillary Clinton doesn't fucking deserve to be the first female president of the United States. I mean, who wants to read in a history book that the first woman to ever take the office was an obvious crook with ongoing FBI investigations and perjury hearings? I'm fine with waiting another four or eight years tbqh. It'll happen eventually.

>>29939529

I honestly wonder about Huma. Her testimony to the FBI about the email server probably painted the clearest picture that Hillary was using it both knowing that she was endangering the classified information she was handling and intending to hide the stuff she was doing (quite likely to be bribery from foreign nations for arms deals) from the State Department and FOIA requests.

Does Hillary do petty revenge? Because that might be up next for Huma Abadeen.
>>
File: jill stein.jpg (20 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
jill stein.jpg
20 KB, 600x300
You know who to vote for, /r9k/
>>
File: 1457064619223.gif (2 MB, 289x214) Image search: [Google]
1457064619223.gif
2 MB, 289x214
>>29939338
>trump
>anti-establishment

he insulted opponents for taking money from the same jews he's desperately trying to gain shillbucks from now, and he actually benefits from trade deals so let's see him "oppose" the TPP. Trump will do none of the liberal shit he preaches, he's just pandering to bernouts who are without a candidate right now and he's taking an opportunity to paint himself as the second "i hate corruption" candidate against hillary's corruption.

he'll do bull-fucking-shit about these things, blame the democrats or something, and /pol/ will just invent some conspiracy theory to help delude themselves into believing their massive ego-chamber may have been wrong. i'm not endorsing hillary anymore than him she's a fucking terrible person but i'm not going to vote a guy who has no problem taking donor funds and who'll probably kill net neutrality, because he's "progressive" on these issues.
>>
>>29939556
His core positions have remained the same since the late 80s. He wrote about them extensively.

There are a lot of details on his website.

I think the wall is necessary. You can't kick illegals out (or even threaten it really) if they can just come back... And the drugs are even worst. I do think it can work, I don't believe the meme that walls are useless. They had trouble financing it last time. It very well could have happened. The fence is already MOSTLY there, but that's probably insufficient.

Trump says a lot of thing. He has to to win. But I've watched some of his speeches and frankly they were alright. The pandering is pretty easy to spot and not too misleading. He needs dumb people to vote for him, he's running for the republicans...

Who he hires doesn't matter so much, the problem is who could have hired HIM. Same for Hillary.

The NATO stuff is a VERY complicated issue. He is probably just bluffing on a lot of things. He wants other countries to pay up it seems. The world order very is complicated and I don't quite understand how Trump's policies fit in.

The most upsetting thing to me was his remarks on the minimum wage and that he hired illegal workers I think. Again, I do think he is a dick. He's a businessman though, he's in no position to be an angel.
>>
>>29937774
>You can't spell HILLARY without L I A R

Are you dyslexic?
>>
>>29939304

I agree, the problem is most young people literally don't know who Mussolini is. Baffling but true.
>>
File: huma and hillary.jpg (106 KB, 710x496) Image search: [Google]
huma and hillary.jpg
106 KB, 710x496
>>29939529

that atechan comic is going to be great
>>
>>29939896
>jews
Don't fucking start, please.

I don't think of Trump as "anti-establishment". I'm not even sure it's possible. There's just a different political cabal behind him. One that will hopefully be less harmful to the people.

I do believe him on the trade deals. Plenty of powerful people would benefit from domestic development; they could see it through. As long as things end up better for ordinary people, who cares how rich those scumbags get from it.

The way I see it, the republican party is broken. They couldn't win anymore if it weren't for Trump. They are too backward and retarded. Evangelicals aren't enough to make it for it anymore. The democrats are unopposed. They could do whatever the fuck they want. And under Hillary, they will.

Trump might reform the republicans so that there is real competition again. He ran for the "reform party" before. It seemed pretty good, but in a FPTP system, it was pointless.
>>
>>29939105
>Liking any of the candidates
Would you like me to hit you with a baseball bat or a metal bar?
>>
>>29940043
>baseball bat
Definitively.

There. It was easy.

The difference in this case are going to be much more significant than this though.

Don't be a douche and pretend to be above it all and not vote.

Even if you're not, many people are hurting right now in this country.
>>
File: 106872919.jpg (448 KB, 703x1024) Image search: [Google]
106872919.jpg
448 KB, 703x1024
>>29939856
until the american public shows support for a third party, you're throwing your vote away
>>
>>29939974
Oh sweet!

orig orig orig
>>
>>29939256
T R I G G E R S me when people say this, not out of disdain or admiration for either, but because they're simply not alike.
>>
>>29939856
I kind of wish. But it would really be just a protest vote. It's impossible for her to win. If there was some kind of ranked preference voting system, she might very well win. Hell Bernie could win as an independent probably too.
>>
File: 1460640753219.jpg (33 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
1460640753219.jpg
33 KB, 664x441
>post yfw when you realized this election season is literally the fucking worst ever

Seriously. What a shitty lineup.
>>
File: OzTRaYA.png (7 KB, 364x313) Image search: [Google]
OzTRaYA.png
7 KB, 364x313
>>29940175
>Ranked preference voting system
Pic related
>>
File: image.png (640 KB, 1063x507) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 1063x507
>>29939256
We can only hope children... Hope he's 1/2 the man.
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36 KB, 338x450
>>29939304
He fucking wishes. You fucking wish you fucking posers.

I don't salute that piece of shit. I hope he drops dead.

I am a proud fascist. Me. Not that piece of shit and not you. We are not on the same level in any aspect, you people and I. You're mongrels and I am elite.
>>
File: drake nope.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drake nope.png
444 KB, 800x600
I'm not defending shillary but.. you could say the same things about Trump
>>
>>29940027
>Trump might reform the republicans so that there is real competition again.
You can't reform the party when the same people who have been running it for decades are still there.
>>
>>29940732
You can if they don't really have a choice. It's hard to imagine them winning again if they don't change. They have changed a lot in the past too, under various leaders.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 564x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 564x705
>>29940685
An elite cocksmoker
>>
>>29937774
>-he's fat
>-he's old
>-he's a baby boomer
>-he's a member of the wealthiest 1%
>-he's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
>-he's a shameless liar
>-he's the most non-transparent politician in history
>-he has stroke-induced brain damage
>he is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:
>-he described mexicans as being "rapist
>-he was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
>-he scammed poor via trump U
>-he scammed people via bankrupcies
>-he wen bankrupt 5 times
>-he lies about how much money he has, why?
>-he flip flopped on abortion
>-he flip flopped on min wage
>-he flip flopped on taxes
>-he doesn't know anything about foreign policy
>-he doesn't have a healthcare plan
>-he doesn't have an education plan
>-he doesn't have any plans
>-he avoided vietnam draft 4 times
>-he had orgies in NY instead of going to nam
>-he changed his name, because of shame

this list is incoclusive
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (97 KB, 625x768) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
97 KB, 625x768
>>29939856
I'm voting for Gary Johnson

I hope he gets in the debates. I know he might pull a few voters from Trump, but it doesn't matter either way, Trump doesn't have a chance of winning, so better get Gary Johnson out there, who is actually a decent an honorable person.

I supporeted Ron Paul in 2012, I cannot bring myself to vote for Trump anyway.

I'd feel like a turncoat. I don't know how libertarians can vote for Trump, don't you have principles?
>>
>>29940719

You couldn't say even one of those about Trump. How retarded are you?
>>
Despite that I would still fuck her.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.