[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"lol neckbeard virgin manbaby" >"uh, stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 384x384
>"lol neckbeard virgin manbaby"
>"uh, stop slut shaming me"
>>
>LOL MANLET
>omg he wont date a fat woman? WHAT A HITLER LOVING RACIST BIGOT
>>
>>29937717
Whats your point? There are no comparisons there aside from sex. Wizards don't pass on their genes and sluts do, so sluts are overall better in every way. Men are expendable.
>>
>>29937813
There is a difference, Sir Isaac Newton made that difference.
>>
>>29937868
A rare exception. The majority of "neckbeard virgin manbabys" accomplish very little and lack motivation. The very reason they're virgins in the first place, not because absolutely zero women are attracted to them. NO MOTIVATION.
>>
>>29937868
And who gave birth to him? And even if he never existed someone else would have invented gravity.
>>
>>29938081
Yea, Stacy totally would have been into physics.
>>
>>29937717
"Slut-shaming" has got to be the most fake "problem" ever.
>>
>>29937813
That's true.
What is YOUR point though?
That doesn't make it right...
>>
>>29937717
both are bad
>>
>>29938103
Is that sarcasm or just misogyny? or maybe both but i'll remind you that anything a man can do, a woman can do. But men can't give birth.
>>
>>29938138
Women can't build buildings for one. Look around you and notice one building that women constructed. Men birthed civilizations.
>>
How about this one:

Women hate it when a man gets a trophy wife but they'll gladly date a guy who has a lot of money. The hypocrisy of feminism is extremely present.
>>
>>29938081
>And even if he never existed someone else would have invented gravity.

newton didn't invent gravity he just understood and explained the laws that govern it you turbo-retard.

>>29938138
>i'll remind you that anything a man can do, a woman can do. But men can't give birth.

women can't give birth without the male seed, male seed can't give birth without a womb, and we're at the point where both can be created without the need for a human of either sex so women are just as incapable of giving birth on their own as men are you turbo-autistic-roastie-retard.
>>
>>29937717
lol neckbeard virgin manbaby
>>
>>29938215
you are being played like a fool
>>
>>29938081
Roastie is getting a little bit toasty in here :)
No needs to be mad just because there are no influential women in history.

>>29938138
In that case, women are only good for sex.
>>
>>29937813
>passing genes is good becuz i sed so
>>29938215
>understood
Understanding is a myth.
>>
>>29938081
>someone else would have invented gravity.
nigga
>>
File: 1467255990111.png (798 KB, 996x868) Image search: [Google]
1467255990111.png
798 KB, 996x868
>>29938081

>Invented gravity

>Invented

>Roasties wonder why we think they're vapid and ignorant
>>
>>29938200
The man still has the power in that situation.
>>
>>29938465
>this is the same type of person who can't understand /pol/ is satire

Nice autism, kiddo.
>>
>>29937717
Words stop bothering me when i found out all humans are trash and garbage. Ignore them move on. If they put there hands on you then you act...beat them to a inch of there life with a spiked bat kick there teeth in break a arm and leg to get the message across then keep walking.
>>
>>29938546
Not sure if your joking, but the kind of people who legitimately think /pol/ is satire are vidya playing NEETS who haven't been out of their bedroom in 10 years and still think the world is how it was in 2006.
>>
>>29938610
Go away normie your kind are not welcome here.
>>
>>29938546
>>29938619
Dumb liberal.
4chan is not your safe space.
>>
>>29938610
The jew conspiracy was a satirical meme until the recent influx of newfags in the past two years, for example. You've no idea. Only until very recent have the majority actually started to unironically spout this shit all over the internet.
>>
>>29938721
Return to your /pol/ hugbox, babby.
>>
>>29938138
>anything a man can do, a woman can do

prove it

when i open a history book, it proves me otherwise

when i open a science book, it proves me otherwise

when i look out of my window, the fucking reality proves me otherwise

everything of significance was discored/invented/created by a man
>>
>>29938872
>science book
lol empiricists
>>
>>29937813
what's the age of this board? Are you guys 9 and under? OP was pointing out hypocrisy
>>
>>29938727
Wouldn't know. I've been antisemetic since at least 2010, probably earlier.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.