[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your greatest achievement, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
What is your greatest achievement, /r9k/?
>>
Cumming five times in a day
>>
>>29937361
passing CA smog
>>
>>29937361
landing on the moon
>>
>>29937361
living this long
>>
posting on 4chan for 24 hours straight killing every thread as I went
>>
i have landed the object of my utmost desire on 3 separate occasions

great pussy two out of three times
>>
>>29937361
Beating Battletoads.
>>
>>29937361
Beat up a nigger in middle school, before they became a protected species so I got away with it.
>>
Not leaving the house for 5 years.
>>
>>29937433
beating god hand
>>
>>29937442

Literally how?

This is literally a original post.
>>
I 100% Hotline Miami

on console
>>
File: brofist.gif (2 MB, 599x339) Image search: [Google]
brofist.gif
2 MB, 599x339
>>29937596

Holy shit bro I did that too
>>
>>29937640
I'm working on HM2 but it's so hard I want to kill myself
>>
>>29937706

I didn't even bought that yet. I am so utterly fucked right now with money that I cant justify buying anything full price
>>
I took down a drunk guy who was beating his girlfriend at a gas station at 3 in the morning once
>>
>>29937745
What's so tough about it is that they have a hard mode after you beat the game, and it disables lock on, as well as does a bunch of other stuff to generally inconvenience you. Lock on is basically a necessity on console.

Also
>tfw just narrowly avoided eviction
>tfw water shut off
>tfw internet and cable shut off
End my life please
>>
>>29937442

How do you get your food?
>>
>>29937832

Fuck man, I can't complain seeing you like this. I still take hot showers, plenty of food on the fridge and internet and netflix all the way.
>>
>>29937925
This is the worst its ever been. Internet and cable have been gone for the past week, but water shut off only earlier today
>>
>>29937361
100% Lego Star Wars 2
>>
I successfully published a scholarly article on a subject that interests me in an academic journal

I lost over 100 pounds

I graduated college with a degree that includes a mix of passions and practicality

Got a career started in a field I don't hate working for a company that isn't shit, and get paid enough to lead an OK life

I live with a major mental disorder and manage to get out of bed most days and have functioned independently since I left home at 18.

If I type is out I feel like less of a failure piece of shit - I should watch that though, Iwouldn't want to get self-congratulatory and big headed though.
>>
WE WAZ ASTRONAUTS N' SHIEEEEET
>>
> Pushed a fatkid off a table he was laying on. Was funniest thing I've ever seen. Said, "I'm gonna fucking kill you" after, I said, "No you fucking won't Lucas".

> Won a lot of rowing races against my asshole teammates before I quit

>>29939190
kill niggers.
>>
Wiping my bum bum without Mommy's help.
>>
>>29937361
I made a delivery to a movie set in a remote location
Daniel Craig was in the movie and on set
After getting my delivery checked in, I saw Mr Craig exiting a porto-potty
I immediately entered the fiberglass and plastic portable toilet, the holding tank was nearly full to the seat, there was only one toilet on set
I Sat down on the still warm toilet seat and took a shit on top of 007's freshly laid turds
>>
I got a gf once and lost my virginity.
A great achievement considering I'm a robot.
>>
File: 1468126495714.gif (395 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1468126495714.gif
395 KB, 200x150
In 5th grade I was in the spelling bee, but they gave me a fucking Spanish word (Fiesta) and I didn't know Spanish so I got it wrong.

Fucking normies
>>
>>29937361
I've become so jaded and cynical that a cute a sprightly young woman talked to me today and I didn't get nervous or drop my spaghetti or do anything other than get slightly annoyed that some kid thought she could bother me
>>
>>29937361
I literally cannot think of one thing I've done in my life that I am proud of doing

I got into a pretty good college I guess, does that count? Doesn't even matter since I am failing

I have literally never done anything in my life outside of school stuff. I have NEVER done something to proud of, nothing

fuck
>>
>>29941039
No you aren't a robot
At best you're now a cyborg
>>
still being alive
>>
reaching the ranked 1v1 top 100 in coh 2
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.