[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw barbra is dying Donate you fucking selfish neet fgts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 300px-0839-MomDesi.jpg (35 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-0839-MomDesi.jpg
35 KB, 300x225
>tfw barbra is dying
Donate you fucking selfish neet fgts.
>>
>>29937156
>giving money to a dying cause
No thanks bernout
>>
File: 1462482744864.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462482744864.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>29937156
Where is the link?
like omg im gunna cry

save barbara guys
>>
>>29937179
What did you call me you fucking little shit?
>>
>>29937200
why did you have this picture saved
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
60 KB, 1000x1000
>>29937200
w-what am I looking at?
Are those testicles?
>>
>>29937200
Do you have any more of this person?
>>
>>29937256
No, thats a sharpie
>>
Barbara's not the one at fault here, so I don't discourage anyone from donating.

Chris keeps begging for donations because he's realized other people will pay for anything of his, and he's exploiting it. It's like his etsy store, only without them getting anything in return. Continuing to donate Chris is enabling him (however this is a real issue his mom has been experiencing for a while, this isn't the first I've heard of her dental troubles and lack of funding). Chris still has no idea how to properly manage money, he gets something like $1300 a month with his tugboat, some of that goes towards rent. With the exception of his $541 court cost, which he paid in a timely manner, he tends to spend money on luxuries before necessities--and now he's relying on donations, I'm assuming, for necessities. He needs to learn how to manage his money, and this could be an opportunity to teach him--not that I expect him to learn.

When Barb passes, what will happen to Chris? For religious reasons, he's stated he won't kill himself. There's no way he has the finances, financial responsibility, or maturity to live on his own.
>>
>>29937394
I would say a mental hospital or somewhere where they keep mentally ill orphans.
>>
Barb is gaslighting the internet.

She can't die soon enough. Hell even Chris will probably be better off without her.
>>
>>29937441

>It's a anon thinks that the US gives a shit about the poor, retarded and destitute episode

If Chris can't keep his house he winds up on the streets. Full stop.
>>
>>29937499
>tfw Reagan is responsible for the sorry state of mental health care in America and it still hasn't been fixed
>>
Pretty sad and all, but it's a shame we're about to lose cwc updates.

I can only assume he'll turn to tranny prostitution once he gets to that point

The irony is killing me
>>
>>29937499
Surely once he starts getting arrested (which I'm sure will happen) they'll realize in court that's he's fucked in the head and they can't just throw him in prison. They'll have to put him somewhere.
>>
>>29937615
Not American are you?

Prisons are where they house the mentally ill so they can be beaten and raped by other inmates and guards alike
>>
>>29937615

>implying they don't toss retards in prison too

Chris can game the system still since he has his bux and the vestiges of a family. But once shit hits the fan, the sort of institutions you're imagining don't really exist.
>>
>>29937655
Where do people who plead insanity go?
>>
>>29937615

>They'll have to put him somewhere.

They absolutely don't. I see insane homeless people walking the streets fairly regularly. The same people over and over. As long as they don't injure anyone the cops don't seem to do anything about it.

I honestly think Chris would just go to regular jail anyway, they wouldn't bother putting him into an institution.
>>
>>29937612
He's already there anon
His name is stephany bustcakes
>>
>>29937716
I'm gonna go to Virginia and pay for the services of mrs bustcakes
>>
>>29937545
>tfw when this meme keeps getting pushed

Reagan didn't "close" the facilities. It's more complicated than that. He just forced them to compete with private practices. Unsurprisingly, government tends to fail at competition. Go do some reading.
>>
>>29937612
>I can only assume he'll turn to tranny prostitution once he gets to that point
He's already tried and failed. Nobody wants to have sex with Chris (unless they are paid, and even then, only sometimes--he attempted to contact three prostitutes total and only one slept with him). I'm surprised; I thought some tumblr types would want to fuck him, but that's not the case at all.
>>
>>29937394
>It's like his etsy store, only without them getting anything in return.
So it's exactly like his etsy store.
>>
>>29937699
High security hospitals, which have as much as if not more abuse than regular prisons.
>>
I would only donate to him if I felt he needed it to keep giving updates
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.