[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is'nt there a huge push for legalizing prostitution,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_n2hrzxWI7p1sfeemxo2_400.png (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2hrzxWI7p1sfeemxo2_400.png
120 KB, 300x300
Why is'nt there a huge push for legalizing prostitution, that make so much money... everyone would do it at least once.

Imagine: Are you a virgin? Come to Tenny's and someone experienced in stealing virginities will fuck you for $499
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x351
If you allow legal prostitution, you take away all the power women have over men.
>>
>>29936947
Here we were, seriously considering the legality of buying and selling human beings. Incredible. Debate regarding the purchase, sale, and trading of women and girls should not be part of any discussion in our society, and we as a nation should condemn any country that would allow such a conversation or such a practice.
>>
I hate the idea of women making a lot of money and living lavishly for being born with a fucking vagina. Then when hookers are old and used up they'll find some simp to marry who "doesn't care about her past". Seriously fuck women and fuck men who enable them.
>>
>>29937061
This on the surface, but
>>29937057
THIS in reality.

Women do not want to admit that whoring is something that they would even possibly consider doing, to cover for the fact that every woman does it.
>>
>>29937121
Modern dating is an exchange of goods in exchange for sex without any legal or spiritual commitment.
>>
File: rach city.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
rach city.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
>>29937061
>mfw le strung indupundunt women treated me like shit
>mfw i started buying hookers
>mfw le strung indupundunt women find out i buy girls and treat me like shit
>mfw no difference in treatment except now i'm getting pussy
>mfw browsing backpage and prostitution is open and basically legal

sex is natural. just like water is natural. but you can go anywhere and get water for free. and if you're not chad, there's nowhere you can get sex. period. that's what the whole idea of dating was *supposed* to fucking be. "hey i know i'm not as attractive or charming a guy as you COULD be with. so i'll treat you to a nice dinner or two. ok?"

women try to paint this issue as though men are just sex-crazed machines and that we just need to "learn to take rejection." the average guy can take rejection, if he can also get acceptance every now and then. and not get actively shit on and actively ridiculed AS he's being rejected.

men have given them, as a collective, a chance to say something useful. it hasn't happened. time to punish them. by allowing them to have sex for money of their own free will. mwahahaha.
>>
>>29937317
Obviously, but they want to maintain the illusion of romance and affection because it enables them to more easily manipulate men.

It's quite cruel actually but we all know they don't care.
>>
>>29937061
He's talking about prostitution, not slavery
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 900x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 900x623
>>29937333
Not all women are like that. Some legitimately care about their partners.
>>
Anti-prostitution feminists hold that prostitution is a form of exploitation of women and male dominance over women, and a practice which is the result of the existing patriarchal societal order. These feminists argue that prostitution has a very negative effect, both on the prostitutes themselves and on society as a whole, as it reinforces stereotypical views about women, who are seen as sex objects which can be used and abused by men.
>>
>>29937356
exactly... If there are prosititution buisnesses, they wont be sleazy like underground sex trafficking
>>
>>29937061
Yeah we should also make massages, pedicures, and any other profession that requires a human to touch another human because it's SLAVERY.
>>
>>29936947
No one would pay that much. They'd keep getting the cheap illegal shit. It'd be marijuana legalization all over again.
>>
>>29937479
Prostitutes in Nevada's Bunny Ranch make more than that an hour.
>>
>>29937479

how about: you can put your cock inside her for 3 seconds for only $39
>>
>>29937479
Lots of dark net vendors sell product from legal states like Oregon domestically. It's very reasonably priced ($200-300/oz) even with whatever mark up they use. The consistent high quality and professionalism make it a great deal. Maybe not $500/hr lmao but I think most men would be happy to pay a good $200-300/hr to see a guaranteed clean, legal, professional sex worker.
>>
>>29936947
Wasting your money on a female that won't benefit your prodigy. Fuck that.
>>
>>29937529
Who the fuck would pay that for a used whore? It's not even worth it at the standard $120. The bitch I just met with charged me that then sucked my dick with a condam which I couldn't feel then let me put it in her loose pussy for literally 30 seconds before she clamped down on it and forced me to cum. The whole thing lasted like 5 minutes and I still got charged the full amount and shooed out the door.
>>
>>29937398
>exploitation
>it's the woman who is relying on the man to buy twat
>a man can't sell his boipussy because the market is already saturated with free boipussy
>mfw women have been doing this for hundreds if not thousands of years and nobody stopped and asked "why are we paying for this"
They can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>29936947
Do autist's acutely think like this
>>
>>29937622
There is no such thing as a clean sex worker. They are like tenga cups, and must be disposed after use
>>
prostitution is already legal in every civilised country

the better question is why are american governments so moralistic

the answer is poor education system
>>
>>29936947
its legal here in germany and no, not "everyone does it at least once"
I for one have been playing with the thought but ultimately decided against it
>>
>>29938728
if you thought about then surely a very high number of people have done it, and in a huge country like america it would make ridiculous money
>>
>>29937061
>check trip history
>claims on multiple occasions that they're a woman

into the trash it goes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.