[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well robooots, would you have sex with a pure virgiiin or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: virgin levels.jpg (846 KB, 2288x2048) Image search: [Google]
virgin levels.jpg
846 KB, 2288x2048
Well robooots, would you have sex with a pure virgiiin or just a virgiin? I'm 27 and am considering lowing my standards from a pure virgin to just a "eyes" virgin given i am still a virgin. Would you settle for a false virgin if you were me? Doesn't it diiisgust and effeminate you to go as loow to have sex with a woman who has already leet another man soil and dehymen her????
>>
>>29936818
Top and middle are both okay.
>>
>>29936818
Your Pure virgins don't exist, unless you get them young and keep them locked in your house for their entire life.

Otherwise a your Pure virgin will get some dick and end up wanting tons more from chad and tyrone. Usually they have sex for the first time in college/away from home/daddy. Thats when they become the usual cockgobbler like all women.

Your virgin is the only real virgin. A girl who knows about sex, but goes against society and abstains from it.

False Virgin: Oral sex and Anal sex are sex.

I suppose I am hypocritical about masturbation, but women who masturbate are disgusting overstimulated whores.

also gtfo underage redditor newfaggot summerfag
>>
File: 1468262260505-b.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1468262260505-b.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>29936818
Its so funny to me when you autist talk about "lowering your standards" and "only accepting virgins" when we all know your ugly, fat loser ass doesn't have a shot in hell of ever coming close to your ideal wothout comitting a crime to do so.
Kys
>>
>>29936818
who loads up an image editing program and starts typing on his keyboard about different degrees of virginity, goes onto duckduckgo images for "cute girl, innocent girl, nerdy black girl", copies and pastes each one,probably distorts the image with the selection tool, then saves it as a fucking 2288x2048 image file.
>>
>>29937869
who calls it an image editing program? it's called paint
>>
>>29936844
just okay?

>>
>>29937094
>I suppose I am hypocritical about masturbation, but women who masturbate are disgusting overstimulated whores.

Why do you say this?
>>
>>29939051
top kek

>>
>>29937647

*Grabs you by the neck and lifts you off the ground with one hand*

You get one chance. Apologize.
>>
>>29941283
*teleports behind you so swiftly it knocks you of yore feet*

"Heh. What did you expect, kid?"

*kicks dirt in your ear* *walks off*
>>
>>29941320
>>29941283
this is weapons grade autism
>>
>>29941341
id like to see u say that in my realm...

you re not as cool as you think you are.. kid
>>
>>29936818
I would not hold them to any standard that I cannot meet. Pure virgin by this definition is certainly not necessary
>>
>>29936818
why do you type like a faggot?
>>
>>29941391
Cool? Ha, you wanna see cool??

*Throws ice shards at you, decapitating your body*

Hows that for cool, bucko?

*Spits in your mouth*
>>
>>29941440
*Slowly reassemble my body using ancient chakra magic*
*Turn to look at you as you walk away*

Not so fast, cupcake

*Pulls out my katana and growls menacingly*
>>
>>29937647
Not to put down the robots that aren't, but some are robots by choice. Could be considered cyborg I guess.
I have enough social skill and was lucky enough with looks to get a normie gf. But I fucking hate them and think that having noone would be better than fraternising with a fucking normalfag. I prefer the company of autists
>>
File: smug.jpg (42 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
42 KB, 720x340
>>29938304
I use paint.net, actually.
>>
I feel like this is too black-and-white. There's clearly a middle ground between pure virgin and virgin.
>>
>>29941495
Well... ill be... I haven't seen anyone practice that kind of magic since the energy wars... who tought you that?

*Draws out my shining master forged blade*

Doesn't matter... you'll be dead soon anyways kid

*Screams and charges*
>>
>>29936818
Women aren't brainless morons that all flick themselves to blacked.com and think that's the standard size for a dick man.

A pure virgin is essentially a child. Or some girl from a bible belt state that never grew up with the internet.
>>
>>29939051
Not him but men have an excuse to masturbate since they need to relieve pressure. If they abstain they'll just ejaculate in their sleep. Better do it in a controlled manner than waking up to a sticky mess. The excuse is invalid if you do it more than you need, though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.