[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Reeeee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: pokemonree.png (237 KB, 723x425) Image search: [Google]
pokemonree.png
237 KB, 723x425
Who else has fucking normalfags walking up and down their street at all hours of the day playing Pokemon Go?
>>
I just went to get some fast food and saw large groups of normal scum walking around with their phones out, shits pissing me off.
>>
>>29936799
Why would you care. Robots don't leave the house.
>>
wrong board go to /v with this subject matter you sperg
>>
>>29936799
>normies playing Pokemon Go in my nightwalk woods
should I lay boobie traps or something
>>
>>29936866
my one pleasure during the day is looking out the window at a pleasant absence of normalfags

must this also be taken from me
>>
I keep hearing about this game online, on the news, and even on the radio at work. But I've yet to see a single person playing it and I've never heard anyone in real life mention it.
>>
It's "fun". I do it while smoking "drugs" and driving around my neighborhood. It kind of clears my head and gets me up from in front of my PC. Also I'm competitive and won't be happy till I have a gym.
>>
>>29936902
Find a hotspot or whatever it is in the game and leave a massive dump right there

>>29936944
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29936916
You fool, out the window is where all the normalfags live. You deserve this.

>>29936924
This. I heard on my local news that a couple of retards drove their fuckin car right into a parked police cruiser while playing the game, but have yet to see anyone IRL and I go walk or bike outside at least once a day.
>>
>>29936838
It must be awful to get upset at stupid bullshit that doesn't affect you.
>>
File: 1467173490368.jpg (45 KB, 493x393) Image search: [Google]
1467173490368.jpg
45 KB, 493x393
This is an original test
Disregard this post.
>>
>>29936990
there's that normalfag talk we talked about
>>
I've seen tons of people out walking around playing, especially with all the good weather lately. I've met lots of new neighbors and friends playing it and I even have a gym!
>>
File: 245484.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
245484.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
Mysticfag reporting in.

Honestly, I don't get the hate from the average citizen. I can understand the annoyance of business owners or employees who have people loitering outside their store, but otherwise I can't see the large(ish) backlash.

Just last night, I walked down to my local strip mall that has two gyms and two PokeStops and ended up chatting with 6-7 people for half an hour. These weren't Stacy's and Chad's; just a mix of nice university students and mid 30-ish couples enjoying the game.

ps succ the dick valorshits
>>
Me, and I dont mind it because I also play it.

Why are you so sour about this?
>>
>>29936902

Lay some lures at a pokestop nearby that isnt in your woods. They will all flock to it, trust me.

But, you'd have to play the game in order to do that.
>>
>>29937129
>Mysticfag

Literal scum.

Instinct is the only true faction.
>>
pokejew.
>>
>>29937233
Instinctbaby, quiet down and go to bed. The adults are talking.
>>
I don't know. I don't leave the basement.
>>
>>29936799
I saw a bunch of people at the hospital today playing that shit. Its literally fucking every where now reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29937365

>implying Instinctfags arent the ones that snipe Valor/Mystic gyms at 1am while they're asleep.
>>
>>29937257

pokikemon
>>
>>29936799
Best hours are 11pm through 4am

You can usually find other bros at lures and walking about
>>
>>29938019

Just use common sense.

Be in places at those times if it's somewhere public and visible. Not in shady ghettos where you can get mugged.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.