[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister gets raped at a party >all our family and extended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>sister gets raped at a party
>all our family and extended friends support her and help in anyway they can

I FUCKING HATE THE RAPE MEME. SHE LITERALLY GOT GIVEN SEX AND EVERYONE ACTS LIKE ITS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD. I LITERALLY PAY FOR ANY SEX I CAN GET. SHE GETS IT FOR FREE AND EVERYONE ACTS LIKE SHES A VICTIM. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH I FUCKING HATE MY PARENTS AND MY WHORE MANIPULATIVE SISTER. I HOPE SHE GETS PREGNANT THE DUMB BITCH.
>>
Sorry you rolled a bad sister famodachi.
I love mine and would never eant anything to happen to them.
>>
>>29936651
>no empathy for loved ones
why should a woman love you
>>
>>29936744
>boohoo you were forced into feeling pleasure

fuck off, she's a lying whore who's pretending it was ""traumatic""
>>
>>29936744
>implying any whore deserves empathy
if I didn't depend on my mum for a place to live, I would show nothing but contempt for her and her whore lifestyle
>>
>>29936651
how about i poz ya in yer tight boy holes and see if you like it "my" "dude" (codename for big fag)
>>
>>29936651
I'm so sick of this shit.

It's always sex on this shitty board.

>HURR DURR Y WOMEN NOT GIB SEX PLS YOU BITCH WHORE Y U FUCK OTHER PEOPLE BUT NOT ME HURR DURR

Fuck this. I'm leaving.
>>
>>29936794

False comparison. Women are biologically programmed to enjoy sex with men, men aren't
>>
>>29936854
I wish more people were more concerned with intimacy like cuddling and kissing and handholding than the V letter of KHV.
Sex is overrated.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.