[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 1/8 black or 12.5% black, I'm an octoroon. How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
I am 1/8 black or 12.5% black, I'm an octoroon. How does this effect my IQ? Could I be considered a nigger?
>>
Fuck off to /pol/ you fucking cancer
>>
>>29936543
do you still have the black hair and black lips/nose? It really isnt about skin tone
>>
File: 1467855817369.jpg (274 KB, 1273x1650) Image search: [Google]
1467855817369.jpg
274 KB, 1273x1650
>>29936543
Being a nigger is about you act desu.
>>
>>29936563
My hair is really dark brown and thick. I do have the nose and my lips are pretty fat though I don't know why I even have them as my quadroon dad has thin ass lips and so does my white mother.
>>
You are not 1/8th black you stupid nigger. You've got like a million ancestors and every one hails from a different location and specific set of genomes. Im sure the so called "black" one was 1/8th white, 3/8ths indian and 64th kangaroo or some shit. Tl:dr don't worry about it and read a book for once.
>>
>>29936600
According to the internet, no it's not.

>>29936543
Obliterate your existance
>inb4 bebe
>>
>>29936616
Nah bro she was pretty fucking black. I have actually traced my family back pretty far and the black side leads straight to the old slave trade in Tennessee.
>tfw one of my ancestors was a literal slave named Boon
>>
>>29936543

the real question is does it give you the feels, because if it does are they tfw when no gf?
>>
>>29936543
>effect
Affect you dumb nig.
Shieeet
>>
>>29936695
>are they tfw when no gf?
Yeah, those are my exact feels. I feel like no girl could ever want me cause I'm an octaroon.
>>
>>29936720
kek

He's not making me look any better, especially since I'm full( as full as any american black person) nig
>>
>>29936720
Oh shit, what's the difference? I could never figure that one out..
>>
>>29936729
Nah, no girls want you because you're a robot.
Less girls will want you because you're an octaroon.
What's less than nothing?
>>
>>29936831
Your chances of getting laid
>>
Well,anon, every genetic ancestry that you have affects your live
The negroid genes are pretty dominant when compared to other genes,so they can survive generations even if most of your ancestors were majorly caucasian
According to Hans. F. K. Gunther, these genes could affect your intelligence. According to Charleton S. Coon, there is no proof overral that links race with intelligence. Nowdays, there is still no consensus
And no,you cant be considered a nigger. The right denomination for you is mutt
>>
>>29936831
Man you're confusing me. What exactly are you even saying in your post? Could you simplify it for me? Do you think the reason I don't understand your post has to do with the low IQs of octoroons?
>>
File: big nigga.jpg (4 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
big nigga.jpg
4 KB, 267x189
>>29936831
Are you going to tell me that girls don't like pic related because he has some black in him?
>>
>>29936543
Yup ur a fucking nigger
>>
>>29936729
>I feel like no girl could ever want me cause I'm an octaroon.
That's completely stupid, I hope you realize that. Women like all sorts of men, some more than others, but no racial makeup is going to have any significant impact on your ability to get girls.
>>
>>29936826
Affect is the verb meaning changing the properties of something. Effect is the noun. Effect can be a verb but it's use is archaic and slightly different. It'd be used as a synonym to instate or enact.
>>
>>29936543
>/pol/ is back with the racebaiting again

1/10; would sage again.
>>
>>29937101
Saging doesnt do nothing u pleb
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.