[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My oneitis just sent me this. I didn't know she could get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: im in fam.png (27 KB, 192x341) Image search: [Google]
im in fam.png
27 KB, 192x341
My oneitis just sent me this. I didn't know she could get more attractive but somehow she did
>>
>k*nye
>going near people who listen to this talentless hack
nice one buddy
>>
File: 1458296556902.jpg (6 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1458296556902.jpg
6 KB, 223x200
>Kanye
You're a fucking homo
>>
>dude kanye is a genius

kill yourself faggot
I've never wanted someone on here to kill themselves so badly
>>
File: Judging Pepe.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Judging Pepe.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>29936399
>>29936404
>>29936438

Kanye is a god
>>
>underage normies becoming a greater volume of posts
>>
>>29936496
Kanye is garbage tier. I expected her to say you could cum in her hair or something. Pretty disappointed in you 2bh.
>>
>kanye

top cuck
>>
>>29936496
*self-proclaimed god
>>
File: Laughing whores.jpg (102 KB, 800x717) Image search: [Google]
Laughing whores.jpg
102 KB, 800x717
>>29936496
>Actually falling for the meme
>>
>>29936560
Kanye is one of the most influential music artists of this generation. You just blindly accept /mu/ memes that hip hop is a lesser form of music than other genres instead of actually listening to it. Although I agree his newer music is different (although it's still good(besides Yeezus lol)). My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of the best albums ever created.
>>
>>29936622
Jesus Christ... No way she will ever fuck you.
>>
>>29936368
Lend me your Pokemon game? Does she not have a phone? How did she text you with no phone?
>>
>>29936496
You're trash of a human being
>>
>>29936665
She meant fire red. She has a ds but never really got into pokemon. Everyone at our work is talking about pokemon GO and she feels pretty left out. Also unrelated but I caught her looking at me a few times earlier today.
>>
>>29936368
this is so fucking lame lol... kanye? pokemon? she sounds like some kinda girl who thinks she's really cool, except she's probably never been skydiving or drive an AE86 toyota sprinter trueno.
>>
>>29936726
She has pretty obscure interests but comes off as a normie. She likes kpop and anime and probably just wants to fit in a bit more I guess. She doesn't really listen to anything other than kpop and my coworkers ad I keep talking about Kanye so I guess she wants to try him first idk
>>
>>29936496
this

oregano ofenaoedadfsgf
>>
>>29936716
>she doesn't know where to EV train in kano
>she's probably going to teach charizard a signature move
>she doesn't know what chain breeding is
>doesn't have 2 dedicated DS's, 1 for genrunning, breeding and trading and 1 for competitive battling
>is only into it because of the jewtendo meme going around
OP are you listening? Can you hear me? LEAVE HER NOW BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY BE A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. THERE ARE PLENTY OF ROASTIES & ONEITIS TO STICK IT IN, BUT PLEASE TAKE THIS AS A LESSON AND KNOW THERE IS NOTHING TO BE GAINED FROM YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP

FOR GOD'S SAKE OP TAKE MY ADVICE TO HEART AND CONSIDER YOUR OPTIONS
not even trying to be funny, I'm fucking serious don't do it to yourself
>>
>>29936783
kpop and anime are not "obscure" interests.
anyway my advice would be to avoid being attracted to people based on interests because that's a pretty shallow basis for any sort of relationship, romantic and platonic included. not saying DON'T go after her, but realize tastes and interests can change real easily dude.
>>
>>29936783
>kpop
>anime
>obscure
>>
>>29936886
OP jerks off to Kanye West. He should do this girl a favor and leave her alone.
>>
File: 1466304895571.png (596 KB, 1131x1154) Image search: [Google]
1466304895571.png
596 KB, 1131x1154
>>29936886
>ever finding a female autistically-obsessed meta pokemon player

Stop doing this to yourself. Loosen up and your life will be much, MUCH happier. Even if it already is (which it probably isn't).
>>
>>29936905
lol who said I was attracted to her because of her interests? I like her because of her personality and the way she looks, we have pretty different interests.

Also for a normie kpop is a pretty rare interest
>>
>>29936368
i hope she steals your game, thomas.
>>
>>29936943
duuuuude you just posted her talking about pokemon and kanye and said it made her more attractive. I guess i can see that as her embracing your interests or something though. bad assumption on my part.

anyway do you think she's like unique dude, or... quirky?
>>
If I banged my oneitis, does that make me no longer a robot?
all of my other retardations still exist tho.
>>
>>29936992
well you're right there lol. Idk I'm just really attracted to the way she looks and I wouldn't say she's "quirky" - that word means trying to be random to me which makes me hate you. i guess you could describe her as unique tho but nowhere close to "lol sO raNdOm XDDDD"
>>
>>29936943
>Also for a normie kpop is a pretty rare interest
lolno. Shit's huge, dude. I remember like five years ago it blew up, everybody knew about it, and Stacys loved it for its 'alternative nerd' value.
>>
>>29937070
idk she is literally the only person I know who listens to kpop but maybe its because I don't know a lot of people, I'm pretty introverted
>>
File: 1468352881824.jpg (74 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
1468352881824.jpg
74 KB, 600x705
>>29937113
>My coworkers ad I keep talking
>Texting a girl
>But I'm pretty introverted
>Kanye
>Pokemon
>"Oneitis"
I want you to leave my board.
>>
>>29937364
I haven't "hung out" with someone in months. I got invited to star wars with some normie friends and I can't remember before that.

fuck off on your board I've been here longer than you have can't you hope that I stop being a kissless virgin you fucking fag
>>
>>29936943
You sound like a fucking beta, either fuck her and leave or stay with her and watch her get bored with you because she's not into the shit you're in and probably isn't interesting herself to show you new things

If she had her own DS and didn't fall for the Pokemon go outside meme you may have found a keeper but all you really found was a roast beef sandwich who knows how to gas you up

Enjoy your relationship that will never go anywhere
>>
>>29937557
you sound like you've never been in a relationship and are just bitter

you call me beta but call women roasties lmao
>>
>>29937497
You're displaying normalfag-tier behaviors, surely you understand why I didn't think you belonged. Especially because of the recent influxes of newfags.
>>
>>29936368
YOU MUST TELL HER THIS: "yeah, right! Nah, I'm gonna play Pokemon tonight. Idgaf what you listen to".
>>
>>29937625
But I'm not the one on a Japanese picture forum crying about how my oneitis wants to borrow my DS and listen to Kanye West

You're a beta because you don't have enough sense to know that you are wasting your time and life on someone who is only good for sex

Right this minute I bet chad is balls deep in your oneitis and not only are they laughing at you but she'll probably put up with you for a month if not 3 weeks
>>
>>29937792
I was right about you sounding bitter. Are you talking about past experiences or do you just blindly follow /r9k/ memes?
>>
>>29937863
I've collected multiple random samples from the population and conducted extensive research, questioning over 1,000,000 women of various backgrounds, income level, and geographic location. my r-squared value is .999999 which means your oneitis is a ho
>>
>>29936622
hip hop is objectively a lesser form of music
>>
>>29938671
It's actually a very complex form of poetry if you can read between the lines
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.