[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post sweet lies to make robots feel better. >There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: yin smile.gif (591 KB, 640x354) Image search: [Google]
yin smile.gif
591 KB, 640x354
ITT: Post sweet lies to make robots feel better.

>There's someone waiting for you out there.
>>
Size doesn't matter, anon. Neither does height :)
>>
>>29936269
A meteorite will strike our planet someday, killing us all
>>
File: bandittodd.png (828 KB, 636x699) Image search: [Google]
bandittodd.png
828 KB, 636x699
Every mountain is climbable
>>
Sometimes Chad gets rejected too
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 403x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 403x378
>>29936269
>>29936278
>>29936363
Th-these aren't really lies are they?
>>
>>29936269
>It's just a phase, it's not forever.
>>
getting a girlfriend and having sex will solve all your problems
>>
File: 75515.jpg (9 KB, 460x281) Image search: [Google]
75515.jpg
9 KB, 460x281
Love does exist
>>
File: CIk_WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg_large.jpg (40 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
CIk_WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg_large.jpg
40 KB, 540x516
>they're not talking about you
>>
>>29936457
That hit me way too hard, Anon.
Although more like:
>They're not laughing at you...
>>
You're just a late bloomer.
>>
You will be remembered and missed.
>>
>Settling down and having children will solve all your problems
>>
[Spoiler]I love you, anon[/spoiler]
>>
Being a virgin doesn't matter.
Sex is no big deal.
>>
>I will never forget you, anon.
>>
It's okay, things will get better.
>>
>>29936507
Spoilers work on /r9k/
>>
File: 1467221783517.jpg (102 KB, 800x740) Image search: [Google]
1467221783517.jpg
102 KB, 800x740
Eventually, your life will change for the better. You'll find the motivation to move forward. You'll meet people who accept you. You'll find that thing that makes living worth it. One day, you'll be with the person who makes waking up a joy.
>>
>>29936269
You have yet to reach absolute failure but are beyond saving, by normal standards of failure you have reached failure of unimaginable depths
Every thing you do in your life
will be for nothing
whether it be working and retiring having kids somewhere along the line as well
working to improve your community or helping out other robots in the end it's for nothing
Everything is for nothing
>>
You might wake up dead tomorrow.
>>
>>29936413
Why does he wear the mask? Answer me!!!
>>
>>29936413
WHO PAID YOU TO KIDNAP DOCTOR PAVEL!?
>>
>>29936269
Sometimes, it might feel like the universe doesn't care about you, but that's alright. It doesn't care about anyone else either. And worrying about what anyone says is meaningless because all signs of civilization on this Earth will be wiped out millions of years later. Never mind that you have no worth- literally EVERYONE has no worth. You're just another tiny cell in the Universe's bloodstream, but doesn't matter if you're considered cancer or not. We'll all be forgotten in the end.
>>
>>29937460
>realize it's sweet lies thread
Well, shit. Let me have a do-over.
>Someone you used to hang out with misses you? You made such an impact on their life that they decide to give a rat's ass about you 10 years later?
>>
There's someone out there who won't see the sludge your past has left on you and love you no matter what.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.