[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That kid who wore the same clothes everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1468007430758.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1468007430758.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>That kid who wore the same clothes everyday
>>
>tfw that was me
puma hoodie and black basketball shorts, nike running shoes
>>
>>29936082
I still basically do this, I have like three presentable outfits
>>
>>29936144
same, I'm 20 lbs overweight and only have about three shirts that don't look absolutely fucking disgusting on me
>>
>>29936082

That was me.
A Shorties hoodie that was 2 sizes too big and a pair of jeans, which I had cut with scissors at the bottom to make the legs flair out.
Eventually they ripped more and more and looked really weird.
>>
>>29936082
IT'S NOT THE SAME
it's just very, very similar.
>>
>that one year I only wore a hoodie and blue jeans

Fun times.
>>
Mfw I had to wear different clothes because your parents buy you new clothes every week
>>
I only wear grey t shirts and i have 6 of the same and everything thinks that person is me
>>
>>29936082
You remember me, OP? Here I was thinking there were less than a dozen living people who know of my existence. Some people have the misfortune of being destitute, actually impoverished to the point of having to wear hand-me-down clothing, recycle outfits, skip meals at school, etc. It is what it is, thanks for remembering me though, I appreciate it.
>>
>>29936082
I don't have many outfits like 3 tshirts and 3 pairs of jeans. 2 pairs of gym clothes. I do laundry often.
>>
>>29936588
20 pounds overweight is pretty much average, I doubt you actually look disgusting unless all your other shirts are for 100 pound women.
>>
File: 1460875833527.png (342 KB, 546x652) Image search: [Google]
1460875833527.png
342 KB, 546x652
>>29936082
>I would have been this kid if my school didn't have uniforms

All the normies bitched that they couldn't wear their normal clothes and I silently thanked God for sparring me the humiliation.
>>
>>29936874
>I doubt you actually look disgusting unless all your other shirts are for 100 pound women.
m'lady

>tips fedora
>>
In grade 4 I wore the same pants for half of the year. One day my mom said the teacher probably wonders if those were the only pants I own.

I started wearing my other pants the next day.
>>
Different color jeans and different color hoodies.

but always jeans and hoodies
>>
File: meme deer.jpg (80 KB, 592x496) Image search: [Google]
meme deer.jpg
80 KB, 592x496
>>29936930
What are you trying to communicate with this post?
>>
>>29936082
>tfw that was me

To be fair my parents did laundry every night and I was self conscious about my weight so I wore a sweatshirt. Then when I was older I developed a meth habit and got down to 118.
>>
>>29937012
meth was cool but the oxys man, with xanax too
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.