[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question Have you ever posted your face in a rate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: bogbunny.jpg (36 KB, 480x469) Image search: [Google]
bogbunny.jpg
36 KB, 480x469
Serious question

Have you ever posted your face in a rate thread in /soc/?
>>
>>29935841
yeah senpai

gfdgfhftgvbh
>>
>>29935841
no way, its too on the radar for me. Even though posting my picture online will immortalise me forever.

One day an advanced civilisation will resurrect all the dead using only the jpeg images stored in their huge data banks. But not me. I'll remain dead.
>>
>>29935841
to be saved by stalkers
female and male
no thanks friendo
i'll pass on being killed/raped/recognized by soctards
i'll keep my wizardry thanks
>>
>>29935841
Fuck no. I don't want to become a meme. I would become the ugly face of misogyny.
>>
>>29935841
fuck that, not getting saved in someones folder or turned into a meme thats spammed here
>>
>>29935887
This.

Wish there was a site where you can share your pic and get rated without having faggots save it and share it
>>
yeah, they called me dad.

>balding
>>
>>29935957
Yeah.
However, there's always print screen so you will never be safe.
However, if you have normie book you already have your face on the internet so...
>>
I think I posted on /soc/ once or twice but left quickly when I saw the board was normie incarnate.

Plus I didn't get any (you)'s because I never get (you)'s anywhere.
>>
>>29936026
I think they already have their own circlejerk
>>
yeah they rated me an 8/10 m8
>>
>>29935987
which is why i avoid cameras and refuse photos
so far i've been safe from spybook
>>
No, but I've done it on /r9k/

I'm scum, I know it.
>>
Yes, I'm a histrionic piece of shit who likes validation. Can't stand that board though.
>>
I thought about it, but like what everyone else is saying; I don't want my face to end up on an image macro or something.
>>
>>29935930
>>29935940
>>29936216

I already know for a fact my face has been saved by people on r9k because it's been posted before. I don't really care about it that much and it doesn't affect me. So what if they have it?
>>
>>29935887
>>29935957
>>29935987
You mean you guys are attractive enough for that to happen?
Stop making me feel bad and go talk with other attractive people somewhere else
>>
>>29936150
Don't call me a newfag guys, but something ain't right.

To spoiler something you use
"spoiler"

I try: DIE NORMIES

Did they change on which boards spoiler does work over the years or am i just confused?
I didn't use spoilers for a while.

Tried it on /b/ and it didn't work.
>>
>>29936150
I don't know why would anyone post his\her face on /r9k/
I mean, you already have /soc/ wich is meant for it. Why would anyone post their face here and be associated with /r9k/ wich is 10x times worse than being associated with /soc/...
I mean, with /soc/ you can say it was for the experience and curiosity but on /r9k/...
>>
>>29936354
I did answer my own question. Thanks.
>>
>>29935841
noooooooooooooootiginal
>>
>>29936349
Not even that, if some guy thinks I'm ugly or that I look like somebody else then they'll still screencap it

Considering still putting up my face one day honestly, I have normiebook and it's not like plenty of strangers don't have pics saved of me anyway
>>
>>29935841
Yes but no one bothered to comment on it. I look very boring and that was not the first time I've been overlooked.
>>
>>29936349
No i'm hideous
i'm just scared that'll i'll be saved and laughed at by a group of normal scums when i least expect it
>>
Does it count if it was a dick rate thread with face in picture?
>>
Yeah. I usually get a 7, but everyone and their mother gets a 7 on /soc/ so a 7 on /soc/ is probably like a 5 IRL.
>>
Most people aren't ugly. They just need a new haircut, lose/gain some weight or do something about their skin.

You won't look like Brad Pitt or like those people who know they're attractive enough to post on /soc/, but go on the street and look at other people. You don't see Chad around every corner.

For most man young woman look good if they're average looking. That's just your mind fooling you into believing that they look better than they actually do.

I believe in you robots that if you would change a little about your appearance that you could look decent. For the ugly ones there isn't much hope, but they shouldn't give up. Even they can look better if they do something about.

Don't call yourself ugly anons when in fact you look average and could look better with a little effort.

Begin to trust yourself and stop projecting that everyone things negatively about you.

I don't watch many animes, but try watching Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion.
It really explains that shit good.

Mostly it's all in your head and that's something you can change.

Now bring your negative reply proving me wrong and travel deeper into that negative spiral you created yourself.

I'm not here to help you or lecture you. I'm not a normal, but maybe a fellow robot will understand.

Take care of yourself.
>>
yeah, got a bunch of 3 and 4's
>>
>>29936750
Sorry, auto correct fucked it up a little.
>>
>>29935841
Not in rates but I've posted parts of me. Eyes etc.

I do have a nice profile saved on my phone that I cropped for a jawline thread but again, I've not posted anything on sock.
>>
>>29936750
But i know i'm hideous
i've got a bent deformed dick
bad facial/body acane i'm 26 now
>inb4 was ur face
>inb4 eat bettur
>inb4 (insert magic drug name that cures acne here)
It doesn't work i've tried it all
as for the bent dong well that's impossible to fix without having serious side effects
>>
>>29935841

Once, and got a 5 and a 6. Surprised I didn't get a 2 or have someone call me a school shooter.
>>
>>29935841
I posted once and i scored 10\10 and 8\10...
Meanwhile, girls still give me the "eww" look and i'm still a gfless.
I think it has more to do with my attitude and confidence since i consider myself to be pretty attractive.
>>
yeah i got 8/10 and they told me to go back to /r9k/
>>
>>29936837
I don't know you anon. What do you expect me to say?

I'm not here to give you advice or the normie talk.

If we would know each other i could say something about it.
>>
File: fregg.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
Yes. The fifth post in a 300+ post rate thread.

Only two people responded. One gave me a 5/10, and the other didn't even give a rating, he just said I looked like Flea from RHCP.
>>
>>29937077
victory is mine
and i'll take your word as defeat
>>
File: 1468297985458.jpg (65 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1468297985458.jpg
65 KB, 600x448
>>29937153
Whatever makes your miserable life better.
>>
>>29935841
Yes. I've gotten everywhere from 4/10-8/10. To me this means I just need a good personality and I'll be set since my looks are completely subjective.

Shame my personality is shit
>>
>>29937086
Don't seek validation over the internet, it's literally meaningless. Just better your own life
>>
Yes. Consistently told I look young and that it's not surprising I'm a virgin.
>>
I have posted myself on /b/ and /r9k/.

The consensus is that I would be an 8/10 if I cut my long hair. :(
>>
>>29937418
Cut your faggy hair you stupid nigger
>>
>>29937418
Then cut your hair?
>>
File: 144423766809.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
144423766809.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
I though about it but is there really any point? Seems like just a circlejerk for the attractive.
>>
>>29935841
no but I've posted my semi-hard penis, and it was received favorably.
>>
Yes, I was ignored. Not sure what this means.
>>
>>29936048

Thanks for the (you) bud. I don't care about this thread but i appreciate it.
>>
>>29935841
Yeah I did. Got 3-5s while some average fat looking dudes got 7 and 8s. They are bias if you don't rate at all or rate them honestly.
>>
>>29935841
No, but I have thought about it. I always stop myself because I don't really see the point. I'd be reinforcing what I already know about myself.
>>
>interested in being rated
>visit /soc/
>immediately repulsed
>don't want to shit up r9k with rate threads

Nah I'm good.
I just post my body on fit instead for free (you)s.
>>
>>29937418
Attractiveness is subjective. I know plenty of girls have a thing for guys with long hair. As long as you look metal/take care of your hair, and not look like a fat basement dwelling autist, you'll do fine, my dude.
>>
>>29935841
yep, i usually get 8s and 9s.

chad genetics.

robot mental health weeeeee.
>>
>>29935841
Got a seven. Thats was before i lifted and my acne was worse than.

Nowadays i bet id get a 7.3
>>
>>29937679
attractiveness is not all that subjective.

men prefer straightforward physical attractiveness and only become subjective under the assumption that the woman is already attractive to begin with, or if fetishes are involved.

women prefer "types", subcultural image, money and social status.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.