[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suddenly stopped hating stacies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: patrick.jpg (182 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
patrick.jpg
182 KB, 816x816
>tfw hated stacies all life long
>couldn't suffer the idea of stacies in the same room as me
>their shallowness, their empty heads, everything
>the sound of their squeaky voices
>suddenly start being forced to befriend stacies because they are friends with the ugly ass girls I'm friends with
>sudden realization that despite being dumb as rocks and not wanting to settle for ugly guys, stacies are kind of nice
>one digit IQ, but more fun and enjoyable presence than ugly fembots that make the atmosphere seem heavier
>Stacies make the mood feel lighter around them

Shit, I'm starting to like Stacies I think. I'm still some 6 (7 on a very good day) hopeless fool and I'm aware, but as soon as I get mad cash Imma get myself a Stacy gold digger man, don't give a fuck.
>>
>>29935659
Heh, no such feels for me.

>stacies are kind of nice
I don't see that. They can act kind of nice. But they don't have the character to truly be nice. Too cowardly and selfish. They did learn to be very pleasant to be around though. It must really help that you're 6-7 and thus register as a human being to them.

I don't think I could ever stand them though.
>>
>>29935738
The thing is that I'm not from or in the US right now and I think it plays a part. Seriously Stacies and normies are all the same all over the globe but fuck, americans love bullying each other for some reason.

I have made peace with the fact that women in general are cowardly, selfish, have little going in the intelligence department and are basically overgrown children. It brings an enormous deal of peace to you when you just accept it.
>>
>>29935659
I almost wish I liked stacies. Be alot easier to get one as a gf. (DISCLAIMER: I don't want to be down on anyone who is more ugly and autistic than me and tries very hard to get stacies)
>>
>>29935846
Huh ok. We often hear that "No, all western women are the same." but yeah, it always seemed to me that American women are a bit worse. The Stacys especially.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.