[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>therapist encourages me to cry >says women like it when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1398392745873.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1398392745873.png
8 KB, 500x450
>therapist encourages me to cry
>says women like it when guys are emotional
>finally cry in front of her
>actually see disgust in her eyes

I can't believe I fell for the meme
>>
File: 1394824881331.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1394824881331.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>therapist encourages me to cry
>says women like it when guys are emotional

Women like it when *STRONG, POPULAR, ATTRACTIVE* men are emotional.

Pic related: man is talking about his Mom's death
>>
File: 1466143601801.png (586 KB, 937x605) Image search: [Google]
1466143601801.png
586 KB, 937x605
women dont like emotional men.
women dont like nice men.
women dont like stable men.
Women dont like responsible men.

If women liked these things then their favorite characters from entertainment wouldnt always be the opposite. They would not chose actors who go through women like warm butter knige through butter.

Never, ever, take advice from women about women. As women will tell you what they want themselves to be perceived as, not what is true.
>>
you tried this the other day
none of us are stupid enough to fall for your bait

well, unfortunately, a lot of people are, but that's beside the point

just fuck off
>>
>>29935388
ahahaha holy shit man. never trust a therapist, they're all normie women and normie women don't know shit.
>>
>>29935422
kek!
Yeah, this.
Whenever women say anything at all about men, they mostly think of Chads. They can only think about Chads. They'll pretend it applies to betas as well, but they're not really thinking when they say that.
>>
File: 2wut.png (289 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
2wut.png
289 KB, 398x398
>even getting a women therapist
>expecting her not to be shit
>>
File: 1468446820090.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1468446820090.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>29935456
> Women will tell you what they want themselves to be perceived as, not what is true.

Hit the nail on the head, anon. I've only ever met two women honest about how women actually are, and one was only half honest.
>>
>>29936235
Another way to put it that I've heard is that they tell you "what they want to want". They often do think it's what's right, and they don't want to be small-minded and they want to have good values, but they cannot control themselves.
>>
>>29935456
Yeah, some women are aware that they are shit and women are shit but ultimately dont want to admit it because they are women too.

My mom is actually like that. Well aware that women suck and occasionally tells me about it but most of the time she tries to be a feminist and always takes the womans side unless some extreme event happens

Its just hilarious how she'll occasionally contradict her pro-woman views
>>
That shits a lie man.
>>
>falling for the therapy meme

Doesn't matter how "good" they are. They're all just shit. Stop burning your cash anon.
>>
Why are you even looking at your therapist and not at the wall?
>>
>>29935388
dude have you seen anyone's real crying face? shit's ugly
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1038x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1038x576
>>29935388
I can't cry. Physically cant.

I just stare at the ceiling while my heart hurts and my throat wells up
>>
>>29935388
Crying is good, even Dostoevsky thought so. It affirms that you're still capable of strong emotion.
Fuck that roastie, and fuck you for paying a female therapist you dumb shit
>>
Old copypasta but still tasty.
>>
i literally haven't cried since i was 4 or 5
>>
>>29937577
Same here eh
>>
>>29935456
>>29935487
>>29936235
>>29936482
I'll never forget truly learning this. On new year's I was at a party and I was on the dance floor with my friend and his mega hot girlfriend. He's also pretty handsome.

Anyway she's telling me how to meet girls and she goes, "just go up to a girl and compliment her on something that it looks like she out effort into
My friend gave me a look of pure "that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard" and just says, "dude just dance up to a girl and if she looks at you for more than a second kiss her. How do you think I got her"
Which was bad advice because I'm not handsome.
Still, his advice was better than hers, which was actually just a way to get me laughed at
>>
I kinda envy guys who can cry in the presence of other people, I find it completely impossible. Last time it happened was in early childhood.
>>
File: 20160624_095646.png (129 KB, 557x287) Image search: [Google]
20160624_095646.png
129 KB, 557x287
>>29935388
I had a therapist my mom made me go to

I would show up make noncommital responses to whatever he said alot of the time i lied. One time he played the accordian at me the whole session. Apperently his dad was one of the three founders of one of a high end accordian manufacting company. Some name comprised of three letters. I forget.

He reccomended i stop seeing him after that
>>
whats with all these faggot edgelord teenagers who "cant le cry"
fucking normalfaggots, of course you don't cry because your lives are fucking perfect
>>
>>29937955
I'm not a teenager and I'm a NEET mental health patient not a normie

I have no idea why you'd associate not being able to cry with normiehood, that makes no sense
>>
>>29937979
because normies never encounter any real hardships that would cause them to cry
if your shit life doesn't make you cry you're not a fucking robot
>>
Beta bitches are my fetish. Crying men is sort of attractive. If I made a guy cry over me, I'd go ahead and be his gf, as long as he was 6/10.
>>
>>29938005
I'm a robot who finds it impossible to express emotions
>>
>>29938025
you're just like every other sociopathic normalfag
>>
>>29938036
No job in six years, on disability, multiple suicide attempts, never had a gf

So normal
>>
>>29938064
>doesn't even have piss bottles
yeah get the fuck out normie
>>
File: 1406508862432.png (177 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1406508862432.png
177 KB, 316x321
>>29938064
>multiple suicide attempts

so you actually failed to kill yourself more than once?

Were these genuine attempts or are you just some edgy faggot that like to cut yourself?
>>
>>29938112
First time I pussied out, second time I was forcibly hospitalized by a psych and some cops before I could go through with it, third time I did it properly but someone came home unexpectedly and took me to hospital. My heart stopped in the ICU for 2 minutes but unfortunately they managed to restart it.

But yeah as you implied I'm a coward, I don't fear death but I do fear pain, and since guns aren't available in my country avoiding pain means choosing unreliable methods. The last time I did it right though, if they hadn't come home early I'd be dead as a doornail.
>>
>>29938190
What are your undesirable methods?
I'm thinking of doing it, but the only joy I have in life is singing and guitar, so if I fuck up cutting or hanging then I'll have absolutely nothing. What did you try?
>>
>Women love it when men cry
It's actually something more like
>Women love it when they make men cry

tfw
>>
>>29938307
Sorry man, I may be dead inside like everyone else here but I still don't want some poor anon's death on my conscience.
>>
>>29938190
do you still have kidneys? if so how did you attend to kill yourself
>>
>>29938460
attempt*
oregano
>>
>>29938438
Fair enough, I shouldn't have asked.
>>
>>29935456

>white Chad gets cucked by an Asian

there is hope after all
>>
>>29936235

The thing is that when women are honest about what they really want (alpha chad) it pisses off us robots even more. I don't blame women for lying I'd do the same, not white knighting just being objective.

If a woman flat out told me she hated me because I was a 5'4 beta it would make me an even bigger pissed off bitter misogynist than I already am.
>>
>>29938540
> Thinking that's Chad

You need to go outside more dude is ugly as
>>
Last time I cried I was 15. My friend took the girl I wanted and I got into a real fight with my dad that night, he picked me up by my throat and slammed my head into the wall. I weeped in my room like a little bitch I will never let myself feel that low again. From that day on whenever something bad happened to me I'd take it out on other people.
>>
>>29937474
>I just stare at the ceiling while my heart hurts and my throat wells up
Stop this Anon, youre giving me feels.
>>
>>29938688
If that guy is ugly then I'm fucked.
>>
I am a cutting severe depressive with a gf. I've tried to go to therapy multiple times but I pussy out, what is the therapy like?
>>
>>29935456

RANDY TRAN

is this real life, is that a real name

i'm imagining like a vietnamese car mechanic from detroit
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.