[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you guys realize your virginity is worthless? You get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: callhelp.jpg (125 KB, 1373x772) Image search: [Google]
callhelp.jpg
125 KB, 1373x772
When will you guys realize your virginity is worthless? You get older and uglier and more repulsive by the day. Just swallow your pride and lose it already.
>>
>>29935208
Huhh you think we're not trying?
>>
Someone call that number and tell me what happens.
>>
>>29936465
You will probably be redirected by the studio to an audio advertisement for the movie.
>>
>>29935208

Tfw i have become more attractive by the years, T-thx dad for at least giving me something
>>
fucking sathan trying to get my lifeforce

FUCK OFF
>>
>>29936488
It's a movie? How do you know?
>>
I remember when trolling took effort and r9k had feels instead of this garbage.
>>
>>29936719
It says Rated R at the bottom
>>
>>29936719
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Virginity_Hit
>>
>>29935208
This board reminds me of a friend I had in high school. He had aspergers and couldn't understand why none of the girls he liked would go out with him and were disgusting by him. I get the feeling that many autistic people; deep-down really do believe they deserve a 9/10 when they're a 2/10. Most people here simply do not even try with average girls, so they'll keep their virginity for years.
>>
>>29935208
>26 y/o virgin "girl" wanted me to marry her first (to do it)
>realized she just wanted the married status because all ther friends are already married
>she is 5/10 and has ROASTIE yes. a virgin roastie
>wanted to marry since second date..
no thx
she is 29 now, older and uglier
>>
>>29935208
Underage drinking would solve most cases of adult virginity and before you call me out think better about what I said
>>
>>29937959
>normie keeps telling me some obese ugly short bitch is normal level girl and deserves my money and whole life support
Fuck this shit I'm virgin forever
>>
>>29935208
I want to lose it to someone I'm under the impression of loving at the time. It makes it a more special event, and if I fall in love again I don't want to waste the chance a second time.

Plus I don't want to regret my first time.
>>
>>29935208
Holly shit the plot of this movie
>Matt is the last of his group of friends who is still a virgin
>He and his girlfriend of two years decide to loose it together
>Matt finds out she cheated
>Matt's friend convinces him to set up a secret camera and break up with her on the virginity loosing night
>She realizes there is a camera, tells him she only blower the other guy and let him suck her tits
>Her father beats up Matt
>Video goes to YouTube making Matt a laughing stock
>One girl feels sorry for him, promises sex if he shows up with tuxedo
>He tries to get his reads mom money for it but his druggie dad stole it
>Druggie dad tells him to fuck off
>They steal the tuxedo
>Turns out the girl was a single mom
THIS IS A FUCKING COMEDY
I fully expect one of you to shoot up the opening to this thing
>>
File: 40-year-old-virgin.jpg (52 KB, 786x435) Image search: [Google]
40-year-old-virgin.jpg
52 KB, 786x435
>>29938240
A MALE VIRGIN LMAO XD
>>
>>29938240
Part two
>Single mom lied and filmed him fucking an inflatable doll
>Friends hire a prostitute for Matt
>Prostitute refuses to fuck Matt
>Matt begs to be able to suck her tits for five minutes
>He comes out telling everyone he lost his virginity
>Prost gets paid
>Matt then finds cheating whore who destroyed his life and they have sex and all its fine because they are even
>Even tho Matt was fucking reacting to being betrayed while she fucked Chad for fun
>Even tho because of her he is a meme
Fuck normies kill them kill them kill them all
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fucking RaEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck female writers pushing their current king whorish agenda in teenagers who are supposed to watch this
>>
>>29938240
>I fully expect one of you to shoot up the opening to this thing

IT WAS RELEASED IN 2010 YOU FUCKING AUTIST
>>
>>29938240
>>29938357
Absolutely, positively disgusting.
>>
File: triggered062.gif (806 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
triggered062.gif
806 KB, 200x112
>>29938595
WHAT? ARE YOU GOING TO JUDGE A GIRL FOR THE PAST?
>>
>>29938563
If that shit got released today man, great occasion to piss away your life and dispatch a few normies
>>
>>29936465
"you've called us after our business hours, please call us back."
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.