[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fatfuck here with "ambitions" wanted to go at 5am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465245113119.jpg (77 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
1465245113119.jpg
77 KB, 737x758
fatfuck here with "ambitions"
wanted to go at 5am jogging for hour or so because it cold and dark and no ones around
but today i took moms grocceries and got tired from the stairs so i think i would faint on the grass
opinions
>>
>>29934912
idk man, /fit/ works out and they're all still beta losers. at least if you stay here you're being consistent, and that's important in life.
>>
>>29934912
Start with walking. Seriously. Just get out and walk. Gradually you can add in 2-3 minute intervals of jogging, and then ramp it up to be more jogging and less walking. Or not, because jogging is a great way to fuck up your knees. I would definitely look into how not to fuck up my knees before I took up running.
And work on your diet, too. Exercise burns relatively few calories so it's more important to make sure you're eating well.
>>
go walk outside now you fatfuck. it's not too late in the day yet.
>>
>>29934912
Dude losing weight is easy. Tomorrow eat baked chicken and salad. The day after eat baked chicken and salad. Then guess what you do Friday? Eat baked chicken and salad.

Then do this for three months and see what happens.

No cheat days. Stop worrying about enjoying your food, eat to survive.
>>
>>29935035
its 3am in europe
>>
>>29934977
>because jogging is a great way to fuck up your knees
Learn to run, idiot.
>>
Start playing pokemon go
>>
File: 146838658751720489.png (235 KB, 1359x777) Image search: [Google]
146838658751720489.png
235 KB, 1359x777
>>29935507
yeah dude im playing
>>
>>29935532
On your phone, without cheating...

Also eat at a caloric deficit
>>
>>29935314
Why run? That sounds like a way to drain all the stamina without wasting much energy.
>>
ran a 5:53 mile at a meet today. still not back to my high school glory, but improving. feels good lads
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.