[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help with my normie problems robots! Tfw 24 and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 143326606922.jpg (419 KB, 634x2662) Image search: [Google]
143326606922.jpg
419 KB, 634x2662
I need your help with my normie problems robots! Tfw 24 and I've done everything in the chart (hope you haven't fallen behind) except buy a car, not that i can't buy i leave in NYC so no need for that shit. My gf is pressuring me to get engaged in less than 3 weeks. How does one ever propose in a way that's not clique?
Should i do it or is marriage the ultimate scam? But i don't want her to leave me because sex and eventually large house, dog, two and half kids, and not dying alone. What do?
>>
>>29934803
>Should i do it or is marriage the ultimate scam?
Sure as long as you don't mind her infidelity, paying the eventual alimony, and losing custody. It's like gambling except you always lose
>>
>How does one ever propose in a way that's not clique?

sounds like you already want to do it
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 681x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 681x384
>Normieposting
Fuck off normie, saged.

As an aside, this chart is retarded. Few if anyone has accomplished all of those things, and even then they've done so at varying points in their life. Your literally viewing important life decisions as achievements in a video game. Viewing something like marriage in that way is fucking stupid, and you should feel ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>29934803
40k at age 37. Ha
>>
>>29934803
That image pisses me off. You are an idiot for wanting to railroad your life like that.

>>29935003
It's a uk poster so it's in pounds. Still don't get how that's enough for owning two houses and taking two holidays a year.
>>
>hurr durr, should I trust a highly emotional person being manipulated by society into hating me with half or more of everything I've earned?
how do you think we're going to answer, OP?
>>
>>29935044
It's advertisement for Amigo loans. They want you to loan for all this shit. (Loaning for a vacation, who's actually crazy enough to do that)
>>
>>29934803
Came here to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Youve earned this sage
>>
>>29934803
I think you should realize the error in your ways and cease your normality as soon as possible. It's going to be difficult, because you have already gone too far of the wrong path. You are going to have to start screaming profanity at strangers. You are going to have to start throwing furniture and smashing objects while making animal noises. You are going to have to draw pictures on the walls with your own feces. You are going to have to do whatever it takes to undo all these "achievements". Until then, GET OUT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29934803
Who the fuck made this chart lol?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.