[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this piece of shit is seriously doing an AMA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
this piece of shit is seriously doing an AMA?
>>
>>29934790
>browsing reddit

wew lad
>>
>>29934790

how about you fuck off and post about your outrage about w/e the fuck back on reddit you boring shit
>>
I'm the one who set it up for him. We wouldn't be able to have our wonderful sub without people like him. I know y'all wanna see People like Chris(tina) Chan do AMAs.

So give him a break. Let him have a voice at least regardless of what you think of his videos.
>>
>>29934841
i love a redditor
>>
Oh jesus, that fucking ugly kike jew who caused a fuss at the resteraunt over two dollars? Jesus I would do anything to kick his teeth in. If I didn't hate reddit I would go there to berate him all night.
>be civil, faggots
Seem's he's a cowardly kike afraid of criticism, would be easy to get this guy fuming I think
>>
>>29934790
>logged in on the account which is hosting the ama
nice meme dawg
>>
>>29935082
what meme? i don't see one
>>
>>29934980
He is OP so go ahead do it here.
>>
I'm the one who wrote "be civil, faggots" (iammrpositive)
>>
Who is this guy? Some knockoff of Surveillance Camera Man?
>>
>>29936053
he's the real deal dogs. does crazy shit
>>
File: african american gentleman.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
african american gentleman.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>29934790
>being so autistic that you forget to log out of your own red-dit account while pretending to be someone else on r9k

>taking a screencap of your full name

What a fresh lolcow you are
>>
He had to have done it on purpose so he'd get extra attention. He's actually a fucking master. He knows what he's doing and you fools are falling right into his trap.
>>
>>29936535
>13 replies in an hour and a half

IRONMAN NUMBERS
>>
Is this what it feels like to be gooking viral?
>>
>>29936053
Yes, he's a fucking faggot though. Samefags and shills constantly.
>>
I remember when this guy always spammed his videos here and got >1000 views. Then his channel got shoahed. Now he's on tosh.0 and getting tens of thousands of views. But he still spams his shit on /r9k/.
>>
don't forget to sage this cringey retard jesus
>>
>>29936690
he was going viral until he deleted his own video. it had 120k views in just a few days. the kids meal video where he almost got arrested
>>
Everyone loves secondhand cringe. Somebody has to do it. He's a fucking martyr. Give the man some respect you fuckin robots
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.