[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bed time, wagecuck. You got a big day tomorrow. Remember to set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: neetlord.jpg (47 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neetlord.jpg
47 KB, 409x409
Bed time, wagecuck. You got a big day tomorrow. Remember to set your alarm.
>>
File: 1466560903314.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
1466560903314.png
168 KB, 400x480
> Sees thread
> Waiting with NEET-kun for the wagie ragie
>>
File: hZRMXmN.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
hZRMXmN.png
167 KB, 636x426
>inb4 rage wagies all apparently have careers that pays $1,000,000 per sec for browsing 4chan
>>
>wagies unironically believe setting an alarm is normal human behaviour
>>
>tfw i was originally working hard for early retirement
>bored as hell on weekends by myself
>can't wait to get to work so i have people to talk to

i don't know how i feel about this
>>
File: delightful.png (61 KB, 787x1010) Image search: [Google]
delightful.png
61 KB, 787x1010
>>29934505
Thank you, youngling. I almost forgot that I have to sleep. I'm doing this for you. The taxes that pay for your tendies come from my sacrifice. You can call me your messiah.
>>
>>29934505
I actually work at the military, i repair pcs and manage the server.
Basically i'm sitting on my ass all day doing almost nothing, with internet at hand.Also i can't lose my job.
I like my job
>>
If I work part time but make more than the median income am I a wage cuck?
>>
File: 1465364996485.jpg (195 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1465364996485.jpg
195 KB, 2048x1536
>two hour commute to work
>>
>>29934816
Why do you care about that?
>>
>>29934505
Okay have fun literally leaving with no purpose
>>
>>29934505
>LE NEETlyfe Mama
Fuck off honestly if your mommy is taking care of you then how do you expect a gf faggot? Real men work

You are basically a nigger

>>29934663
How else would you get up? Magic?
>>
>>29937227
welfare niggers get gfs...so can i ;)
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (65 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
65 KB, 500x313
>tfw fell in love with boss
>tfw get paid shit but work hard and stay there just to make her proud
>one time she started smiling directly at me
>I gave her a wink
>turns out she was smiling a customer's child that was doing some silly shit and I looked like a retard
My boss is so cute and she has the nicest ass. What should I do to get her attention?
>>
>Got fired last week
>Qualified for unemployment and am now living the comfy NEET life for the next year.

It won't last forever, but by God it's already amazing. I used to make fun of you NEETs before I realized the error of my ways.
>>
>>29937618
wash her nigger boyfriend's car for free, she'll be like "awww anon, you're such a nice guy" ;)
>>
>>29934505
>set your alarm
Haven't done that shit for 4 years.
>wake up late
>show up late for 3 years at current job
>still employed
>>
>>29937681
>he had to suffer hell to have a short NEET life
i had it for 11 years just by applying for welfare + gov housing. get on my level n00b.
>>
i never sleep i'm in work at 12:15 to 8:00 i really don't care anymore if i'm going to be suffering does it really matter if i've slept or not?

Plus like 6 hours into the shift i just switch off, lights are on but nobody is home funny shit going what will be around 17 hours of no sleep does that to a man i guess.
>>
>>29937844
Where do you live?

I'm in burgerland, where welfare pays next to nothing if you don't have babies (and good luck getting it if you're not disabled) and government housing takes 6-7 years on a waiting list to get.

>n00b

Woah, have you not been on the internet since 2005?
>>
>>29937618
If you're some faggot underling at a mcjob who spends his time on /r9k/... there is nothing you can do to get her attention. She does not care about you.
>>
>>29937935
i live in teh glorious Quebec, got myself disability bux after faking schizo(kek the illuminati spirits are out to kill me), get like 1000 bux and also got gov 2 1/2 rooms after waiting for 2 years.
life's good. playing vydia till 4 am. nice. sorry i'm drunk.
>>
File: foaming.png (180 KB, 509x320) Image search: [Google]
foaming.png
180 KB, 509x320
>>29938018
AHHHHH I PAY FOR THAT YOU FUCKING NEET
>>
>>29937618

She thinks you are sub-human because you make less than her. I hope you know that.
>>
>>29934505
Drank myself into a stupor earlier. Got five hours of ridiculously hard sleep. I woke up sore as shit from not having moved at all during that time. Literally crawled into the shower with an empty cup in hand. Hot water was fucky and inconsistent, but the rehydration got me moving.

I've done shit like that a lot. I'd be fine if I still had a job; I'd just need an hour or two nap later. I'd also get to enjoy the night. Night's so much better than day: No overwhelming heat, so I can open up the window and hear sounds from outside my apartment. No noisy ass neighbors blasting their... Mexican polka? Seriously, that's what it sounds like; I don't fucking get it. I recognize some Spanish and I know they're wetbacks, but... WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE POLKA!?

And the best part? The very best part? I can cook anything I want on my stove without running into my fucking asshole roommate. No desire to slap him with a heated cast iron pan makes for a peaceful night breakfast experience.

All that said, though? I do miss having a job. I mean, being a wagecuck is bullshit, and I need to find a way to make money for myself and no one the fuck else. But when you do work, sleeping at night is for fucking cocksuckers.
>>
File: 1468384430618.gif (2 MB, 560x433) Image search: [Google]
1468384430618.gif
2 MB, 560x433
>>29937584

>so can I
>post on the most self-loathing board of 4chan
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.