[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show This show is basically normies pretending to be robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: big_bang_theory.jpg (231 KB, 1024x1002) Image search: [Google]
big_bang_theory.jpg
231 KB, 1024x1002
This show

This show is basically normies pretending to be robots and laughing at how pathetic our lives are.

Fuck this show to Hell with it's unfunny garbage.
>>
>>29934303
>Besto Math teacher in high school was a diagnosed Aspie
>His look of disdain when the show was mentioned
>>
>>29934303
Wow how brave are you anon.
>>
>>29934303
ZimbabwEE
>>
I used to semi-like this show until I realised it's humour is literally just "Hey, they mentioned/did something nerdy. TOPLEL ZIMBABWE"
>>
>>29934303
IM DONE WITH PEOPLE COMPARING ME TO FUCKING SHELDON ALL NORMIES DIE IN A FIRE BA FUCKING ZINGA
>>
>>29934767
Exactly. I litterally once saw a clip of the where Sheldon was playing a game on his laptop, Penny asks him what it was, and he says it was Super Mario 64 on emulator. Then the laugh track went nuts

How is that even a joke normies. god dammit.
>>
File: 1424991401624s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1424991401624s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>29934303
I unironically like this show.
>>
File: 925456723.jpg (102 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
925456723.jpg
102 KB, 1024x684
>>29934303
Never understood the appeal of Big bang, The humour is just some reference about "lol such nerdy" culture. If you want some comedy that is actually funny. There is better show out there.
>>
>fuckos are all in the comic store
>woman walks in
>retard 1: Is she lost?
>cue laughtrack

explain to me in a way I understand how is this funny?
>>
>>29934826
There's a similar one where they're playing table tennis or some shit and it's Penny against Sheldon and Howard said it's "Team [insert reference] VS Team [insert reference]" and the laugh track exploded. It wasn't meant to be a funny reference either since I remember it being super fucking obscure, so it was another "they said a nerd thing zozzle"
>>
>>29934787
DO THEY EVEN REALISE THEY'RE CALLING ME AN AUTIST REEEEEE
>>
File: formal request.jpg (635 KB, 1168x827) Image search: [Google]
formal request.jpg
635 KB, 1168x827
Bazungi
>>
BAZUBA!
>>
File: The_IT_Crowd.jpg (65 KB, 338x228) Image search: [Google]
The_IT_Crowd.jpg
65 KB, 338x228
The Big Bang Theory: Normalfags laughing at robots.
The IT Crowd: Robots laughing at normalfags.
>>
File: dog.jpg (58 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
58 KB, 597x598
>watching any piece of television in series form that is not Sopranos, The Wire or Breaking Bad
You dun' fucked up
>>
>>29934303
watched new episode while back
they all have GFs, poo poo skin even has multiple at the same time
>>
>>29935132
From the couple of clips I've seen of this it doesn't seem that good. Any anons recommend it?
>>
Hate it because my fucking parents love it and I literally cannot stand to be in the same room when it's on.
>>
>>29935202
Overall, meh. But do watch the first episode of the second season. Guaranteed laughs. You don't really need to know anything about the story.
>>
>>29934873
Why?

Comment unoriginal
>>
>>29935158
No Lost?
>>
>>29935436
Man fuck Lost, they invented a shit ton of mysteries they didn't have the answers to, then started procrastinating solutions for all that crap out of nowhere ages later, and they pulled that whole finale out of their asses.
>>
>>29934303
I never understood the appeal of this show. It's awkward as fuck. Watch it without the laugh track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
>>
>>29935723
I get the point of the video and I agree with it, but the fucker who edited it did a sloppy job in edition
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.