[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THAT FUCKING FEEL WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND MADE OUT WITH ME AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
>THAT FUCKING FEEL WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND MADE OUT WITH ME AND SAID SHE APPROVES THE SHIRT WHEN I SHOWED IT TO HER

So....Why aren't you dating a traditional girl yet, anon? I'm buying this shirt the moment i get spending money again
>>
>>29934181

>fighting for degenerate western liberalism

Enjoy that blue pill goy
>>
buy a fucking euro pride shirt. #BlackShirtsMatter
>>
>>29934181
fuck off /pol/
your shilling doesn't work here
>>
>>29934181
>wearing provocative t-shirts in public places

Yea if I looked like the guy in OP's pic I wouldn't give a shit. I already go outside not that often, let alone wearing something that invites people to fight me.
>>
File: 1468374955041.jpg (7 KB, 182x183) Image search: [Google]
1468374955041.jpg
7 KB, 182x183
I hope someone beats you to death while you're wearing that shirt, m8.
>>
>>29935752
fuck off rebbit no one gives a shit about your opinion
>>29934412
not realizing it's a hidden message to shit on BLM and show they are acting like the unruly niggers they are
>>
>>29934181
>making statements with t-shirts

That makes twitter seem like the Mensa society. May as well slap a bumper sticker on your asshole.
>>
>buy retarded shirt
>"traditional" girl approves
I can tell she's very traditional because she approves of dressing like a little boy.
>>
Nice. BLM is an absolutely retarded """movement""". Anyone who subscribes to it is an imbecile.

he dindu nuffin!
>>
File: CYLEHVHW8AETiAe-300x194.jpg (14 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
CYLEHVHW8AETiAe-300x194.jpg
14 KB, 300x194
>>29935832
The reference is so obscure that no one will fucking get it, you autist. Did you design this shirt yourself on one of those custom T sites? I refuse to believe someone thought they could make money off of these cheesy ass shirts.
>>
>>29935832
>not realizing it's a hidden message to shit on BLM

oh wow! really?? the conservative parody slogan of Black Lives Matter is actually a parody of Black Lives Matter? Literally no one knew that, we all just thought it was a complete coincidence! You're such a smart boy!

Hey did you know that The Matrix is secretly about Plato's allegory of the cave? I also just discovered basic concepts like parody and allegories just today because I'm retarded.
>>
wow why not just a swastika shirt you racist piece of shit.
>>
>>29935953
Nah, bruh, some of the /pol/fags on here like to call BLM a terrorist organization so the bottom print, except for isis, part is supposed to be an allusion to that. But again, no one outside of 4chan calls BLM a terrorist group. He'll literally have to explain that everytime his inbred friends see it.
>>
File: 1460948775782.png (54 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460948775782.png
54 KB, 200x200
>>29935832
>mfw my dad is a nignog
I feel uncomfortable in my skin, being related to them only makes my life harder
>>
How do you make out with a girl?
>>
>>29936194
There's nothing wrong with being black. BLM does nothing but set race relations back though. Just like /pol/. It's cyclic and only ends with a race war.
>>
>>29936312
>There's nothing wrong with being black
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: 1436834766166.jpg (33 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
1436834766166.jpg
33 KB, 409x513
>dating conservative christian girl
>voting for trump
>tells me not to gamble or speed in my car
>dosen't like anime
>virgin
>won't let me bang until after marriage
>started bringing up marriage less than one month into relationship
>dad dosen't like me because I'm not christian

Mixed feelings senpai
>>
>>29934181
Traditional girls dont give a fuck about politics, not even shitty "right wing" meme politics.

>>29935832
>not realizing it's a hidden message to shit on BLM and show they are acting like the unruly niggers they are
>He doesnt realize that the alt-right is basically liberalism plus a few edgy nigger jokes to spice up their liberaism
Its funny because whenever you see a genuine right wing ideology, like Islam, you just end up shitting in your pants
>>
>>29936362
>>dosen't like anime
good. Anime is gook shit.

>I am a White supremecist who worships superior Asians
not even a stormcuck but kys
>>
>>29936343
I'm well aware of how to stop the cuckposting.
>>
>>29936425

Except I am Asian.What made you think I'm a white supremacist
>>
>i made a big sex's buy my shirt : )
>>
>>29934181
You realize most ISIS fighters are just young guys who need a job in a place where ISIS can pay a higher and more consistent wage than most other jobs available to them? They're robots like us, but with governments that can't afford them NEETbucks
>>
>>29934181
>Wearing t-shirts stamped with human equality messages made by sweatshop workers in southeast asia.

wew Americans
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.