[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I heading towards a dark path?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1465446345403.png (372 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1465446345403.png
372 KB, 728x546
Not sure where else to vent this. So I'll just do it here. I want to omit details for obvious reasons, but around late fall 2015, I finally became fed up with an individual. So I meticulously planned something that I accomplished a couple months later. I still remember that midnight event. I felt sick to my stomach in a way I can't describe. It became so bad, I vomitted continuously at work before passing out and heading to the hospital. Of course, they told me nothing was wrong with me aside from loss of heat from sweating. I knew the real reason I was feeling guilty though.

Surprisingly, nothing came of it. I got away with it. I've put it behind me and I'm content it may take years for anything to pop up as I've seen in documentaries. Well, today comes and new individual has burned me and I immediately thought of crime. After sitting around for an eternal 20 minutes, I was taken aback. Am I really going to do this everytime I feel wronged? I need to learn to let it go. Maybe I'll get over it in couple of weeks.

I guess my question is rhetorical and I don't have any right saying I'm innocent or anything but man. I think I need to figure out how to get this under control. The worst part is I can't even talk to anyone but anoymous users about it. I'm locked in.
>>
>>29933957
You better use a proxy, nigga
>>
>last post you made on r9k
>>
>>29933957
You wanna give us some details brodooski?

I know this is probably bait but still.
>>
>>29934065
It might be. I did my usual check ups and stuff to make sure it was fine. If not, then this is what messed me up and this board gets popular on the news again.
>>
authorities heavily monitor this board.
>>
>>29933957
low b8 m8
>>
>>29933957
teach me

ogyghyg
>>
>>29933957
when you say they burned you, what exactly do you mean? just a petty insult/normie joke or some extreme embarrassment?
>>
>>29934080
I wish it was. I'm too paranoid to even say the month. It happened in 2016. Around the midnight period. I self-memorized and practiced because I didn't want any physical evidence I planned it. I really inconvenienced myself trying to get this right and being alone.
>>
>>29934131
Robbery. Repost because I got muted.
>>
>>29934104
Describe your usual checkups
>>
>>29934144
Okay well in the event this isn't bait you've basically yelled "I KILLED A GUY" to anyone who might be checking this board so you might as well just fill us in on some specifics.

Calling it "The event in the midnight period" while avoiding just coming out with it makes it sound like a story from /x/.
>>
No reason to be this mysterious, the other day some thug spic was on this board openly discussing his plans of having an international cocaine trading scheme and giving specifics about how he wanted to do that shit.

Of course he was certifiably insane but still.
>>
>>29934254
Funny enough, I've never used /x/. But I knew their habits pretty well on fact that we live town to town. I had gotten them to head by over the out of city lake after work. They usually never pay their phone bill on time so I knew they couldn't contact anyone. I wore a bunch of used everything so that I wouldn't buy new clothes or have that on me in case something went wrong. It was just a matter of getting them to walk towards me in a forced path, fall, hit their neck area, and I pushed a bit to make sure they rolled. The splatter washed over faster than I thought. I haven't returned since.
>>
>>29934322
It's just hard to do. Can't really describe it as anything but shaky.
>>
>>29934433
Also, as far as I checked. No obituaries yet.
>>
>>29934433
Huh, weird murder plot that basically involves having someone trip and fall. It's actually lame enough where it makes the story just a little more believable for an average asocial /r9k/ user.

Anyway. I mean thats basically as dark of a path you can go. But if you can control that and feel remorse for it I guess thats the best you can do. Go to a psychologist maybe? /r9k/ is basically the worst community for this.
>>
>>29934499
I'm awarw r9k is bad. It's bad enough I couldn't figure where to post this yet I spent months getting that right. I'm no over the top phoenix wright killer. I'm too cowardly to even entertain a psych. I just got scared of myself that I wanted to do it again.
>>
File: IMG-20160704-WA0000.jpg (112 KB, 796x934) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160704-WA0000.jpg
112 KB, 796x934
Just passing by, do not mind me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.