[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we trigger eachother with honest opinions. I'll start.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 26
File: 1467585883951.png (60 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1467585883951.png
60 KB, 592x492
ITT: we trigger eachother with honest opinions. I'll start.

depression is a meme
>>
The only reason you cant get a gf is because you're too lazy to improve yourself.
>>
Being vegan is the only good way of living
>>
You're the problem, not anyone else. No one owes you shit, not a gf, not a fwb, not even a friend.
>>
The world is a terrible place and people that get buttmad over the existence of robots only do so because they seek justification for their anguish
>>
Communism is inevitable.
>>
There is nothing wrong with being a trans person.
>>
>>29933956
God is obviously real, there's no other explanation for everything
Please don't start arguing with me about this, I really can't be bothered anymore
>>
>>29934319
which one ? checkmate
>>
>>29933956
Autism isn't real. Stop making excuses for yourself and go outside you lazy anti-social fucks.
>>
>>29934020
That's one spicy opinion friend
>>
/pol/ consists of two kinds of people. Those who produce and participate in satire, and those too low IQ to realize its satire.
>>
>>29933956
Chicken tendies do not taste good.
>>
>>29934319
Tell me more, meine Herr
>>
I thought the chicken tenders meme was funny when it first came out
It brightened my spirits and I thought it was symbolic of the members of this board growing closer together
>>
I don't wanna lose you
I don't wanna hate you
I don't wanna do you like that
>>
>>29934319
>here's no other explanation for everything
Oh my God, you're retarded. You poor, little guy.
>>
You can do anything you want if you tried hard enough :)))
>>
File: 1468455630234.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1468455630234.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
>>29934319
>God is way for man to justify existence
>The church was created to justify kingship and royalty

Christians still have the best values though
>>
>>29934531
but hes right, you dumb fuck fedora

whatever, have fun getting popped in the ass by your dad while mommy records it, you typical edomite
>>
File: 1468119480539.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1468119480539.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>29934020
>>29934177
>>29934209
>>29934319
>>29934405
What the fuck is wrong with you lol
originaldo
>>
The corruption of /r9k/ was planned
Most corruption is planned
I still don't understand the motives behind it
>>
>>29934495
if I say any more you guys will start calling me stupid and misunderstanding everything I say because I'm really shit at wording my arguments properly.
I've already been in enough arguments about this.

>>29934403
Don't know. Any one. All i know is that there's a god and he loves all of us, and the only ones responsible for how shit our lives are other humans, and yourself/myself.
>>
>>29934405
Autism is real but false diagnoses are common. They're meant to shame anti-social behavior.
>>
>>29933956
There's no such thing as autism. If you're considered "autistic" you're either really fucking stupid or full blown retarded.
>>
>>29934629
I want to believe, but how do you explain cruelty between animals and predator/prey dynamics?

There's an evolutionary explanation, which is still incredibly depressing, but it seems that cruelty is an innate feature of this planet which rules out a benevolent god imo. Unless animals are philosophical zombies, that'd be nice.
>>
File: 1348363689607.jpg (73 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1348363689607.jpg
73 KB, 1000x750
There is nothing wrong with /pol/

I've seen people link /pol/ to people who say nigger and it just confuses me, this website was full of "nigger" just a couple years ago and started way before that. Women hate threads used to be common on all boards I don't get why people are so concerned about social justice on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>29933993
Virgin male dont get pussy tho
>>
>>29934658
Are you talking about the "autism" people here say they have when they mean "OMG IM SO AWKWARD XDDDD" or mental illness autism? Because my little teenage brother has autism and he acts like a baby. Can't take himself a shower, regularly shits his pants, is unable to converse with anyone, refers to himself in the third person (For example, if he's thirsty, he'll say "Want a drink?")
I could go on about this kid, but that kind of autism is definitely real. I've seen other kids like this as well when I was in high school as well.
>>
>>29934728
The site has long been infested with redditors and tumblrinas. Why they come here of all places to spew their libcuck SJW faggotry is beyond me.
>>
>>29934664
It's OK to kill animals since they don't have souls like us.
People used to sacrifice sheep to the lord to show their faith in him, and back then sheep were worth fuck tonnes.
Also you're forgetting that Satan exists, who is the root of all evil and suffering. People completely forget about this and they start blaming all the bad stuff on God, which is stupid.
>>
>>29934754
Then your brother has a legitimate case of retardation bud, not autism.
>>
> anime is trash
> Elliot Rodger and Cho are both faggots
> depression and anxiety is a meme
> being a NEET is retarded and you should be purged for it
> I don't hate chads or Tyrones
> Most Le dank Memes are cancer
> Jews and blacks aren't too bad
> having a gf is shittier than being alone
>>
File: 1466771025656.jpg (158 KB, 1192x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466771025656.jpg
158 KB, 1192x1000
It's ok to have sex with whoever you want. Sex and race don't matter.

Sex is fun

Really, just be your self and you'll find the right friends who like you for who you are

Depression in a first world is not really too bad
>>
>>29934791
God made Satan tho

>It's OK to kill animals since they don't have souls like us
Or they do and God is ruse-cruising us into brutally murdering our existential brothers and sisters
>>
>>29933956
I only started coming here because i thought the robot shit was a meme but now i stay because i drop comments about my normie life being awesome.

it blows my mind that fat losers don't just work out and talk to girls.
>>
>>29934806

this is a list of the worst opinions in any thread ever
>>
>>29934462
Oh they're high IQ.... From some online IQ Test made by a 12 year old girl
>>
>>29934800
That makes sense to me. Too bad I can't go around describing my brother as retarded to regular people, so I'll stick with "autism". My parents especially would track me down and murder me if they heard me call my little brother retarded.
>>
>>29934831
God made Lucifer who was an Angel who possessed free will, which he used to turn against God and he was cast out of heaven along with a third of the Angels who all became demons and went to hell with Lucifer and they became evil or some shit.

>Or they do and God is ruse-cruising us into brutally murdering our existential brothers and sisters
Nope they don't have souls its okay u can keep going on hunting trips with dad as long as you're not hunting humans I'm sure God's okay with it.
Or you can go vegan if you really love animals. Idk.
>>
File: 932846723.png (228 KB, 533x488) Image search: [Google]
932846723.png
228 KB, 533x488
>there's no such thing as mental illness; it's only an artificial way to enforce capitalist principles
>some races are statistically stupider than others, but intelligent people exist within every race
>women are statistically stupider and less capable of reason than men; gender is an even greater divider than race
>there were no gas chambers; there was never a plan to systematically murder every singe jew, although the third reich was very brutal towards them
>when you really think about it, there is no "good" and "bad", all governments, nations, people, and species are dependent on the suffering and death of others who are not that different from them for their very survival
>suicide is not inherently selfish, cowardly, or immoral
>>
File: 1468443554116.jpg (45 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1468443554116.jpg
45 KB, 500x387
>>29934462
>I've been on /pol/ once and then got scared and left

They may come up with some dumb shit, but at least they're coming up with new ideas. Not to mention you see censorship and white hate everywhere in the media and they predicted that shit long ago.

I know it's hard doing what other people tell you not to do, but it's better than spouting ">>>/pol/" and "containment board" at everything that triggers you
>>
The epidemic of autism we experience in the modern era is a result of our ever-increasing dependence on technology as a replacement for real social interaction. Instead of having their child go out and play with the kids from the neighborhood and telling them to be back in time for dinner, children are handed an iPad instead. Devices become the child's friend, and no social skills are ever formed. How are social skills to be formed without any extensive interaction with other people? You have been fucked by the very invention that allows you to cope with your shitty life.
>>
Many of you are alone for random environmental reasons rather than personal shortcomings.
>>
>The universal right to vote makes voting meaningless
>women especially shouldn't be allowed to vote
>>
>>29934992
Most agreeable anon ITT
>>
>>29933956
If you put for honest effort and don't crumble at the first sign of adversity, you'll be able to improve your life.
>>
Hillary Clinton should be president
>>
>>29935100
>alternative is the Donald
Indeed,
>>
>>29935056
really edgy opinion on the woman hate board
>>
Communism will be viewed as positively as democracy one day
>>
>>29933956
VF;ear;y nmo one ifg your life hjas had depression if you think it's a meme. I am diniyg
>>
>>29935216
(You) for instance shouldn't vote.
>>
>>29934593
omg wat is string theory huurrr
>>
>>29933956
>no one posted JUST BEE URSELF yet
>>
>>29935258
You just need some vitamin d
>>
All forms of oppression are the bane of human progress. Anyone who can not understand this fails to empathize probably because of their own class and privilege.
>>
Normalfags suck, but "robots" are worse, as even evidenced by this very edgy thread.
>>
>>29935389
/r9k/ was contaminated by unknown forces
these robots are not being themselves at all
>>
>>29935562
whats your theory
>>
Your obsession with sex and getting a gf is the reason you don't have one.
>>
>>29933956
women are ok, I guess.
>>
File: images (1)_1.jpg (5 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
images (1)_1.jpg
5 KB, 191x263
Confederacy should have won the civil war
>>
>>29933956
99% of people heres only fault is their lack of effort. they come here and make excuses looked for validation for why their fuck ups are not their fault.
>>
Drugs cured my robotism
>>
>>29935679

Explain further

Orig
>>
File: 1461528695095.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461528695095.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
Weed is one of the most overrated drugs of all time and 99% of stoners are tryhard faggots
>>
Steak is overrated garbage, and even "good steak" from "good restaurants" is still garbage.
>>
>>29935749
1.You should improve yourself, get a job and develop a hobby first.
2. Sex is overrated and having a successful relationship is not the only goal in life. There are other ways to make yourself happy (money or passion for instance).
3. You'll never find a girlfriend by posting >tfw no gf on this board. Being a hopeless faggot is the biggest redflag.
>>
>>29935715
agreed

origg
>>
>>29936006
why are you here
rly
why are you even here, man
>>
Dark Souls 3 is the worst SoulsBorne
>>
>>29936057 has given up being mad at failed normies like >>29936006

It makes me want to give up too
>>
>>29936106
that isn't an unpopular opinion, I don't think
>>
>>29935931
Also bacon isn't that good either, and I always order sausage when given the choice of the two.
>>
If you can play a old school or complex D&D rpg then there is no excuse for your lack of social skills

You are just lazy, ugly people have friends and they also get laid
>>
Andrea Dworkin was right.
>>
>>29936057
This board is my guilty pleasure.
+ most of so called "true robots" are actually nice guys with weird hobbies, ruined self-esteem and social anxiety.
>>
If you like lolicon/shottacon you should be locked up for a long time you fucking pedophiles
>>
File: 1454140567542.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454140567542.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>29934806
>> anime is trash
TAKE IT BACK
>>
There is no such thing as a 100% bad person.

Rapists and murderers are usually people with undiagnosed mental illnesses who needed proper evaluation and medication a long time ago.

Every single human being should have mandatory psychological meetings at least every other month.

When it comes down to it, we are our brains, but unfortunately it is the part of us the receives the least medical attention.
>>
You got me, OP. Color me triggered.

Depression isn't a meme, you retards. When it kicks in I feel physically sick and lose all appetite, I have no body strength or motivation to do anything; I feel noticeably weaker than usual. Everything sucks and you just want to lay down and do nothing or sleep to forget it.

Yes, there are the bimbos who say "I'm so depressed lol" and detract from the severity of it. It's 100% real and you should feel bad for ever doubting it.
>>
>>29936456
>Every single human being should have mandatory psychological meetings at least every other month.
Opens up incredible potential for whoever is in power to covertly enforce their ideology
>>
>>29934806
having a girlfriend genuinely sucks
you're never alone and when you are, despite the fact that you enjoy being alone, you're still afraid she's cheating
sex isn't even something crazy good like people say, it's just humping until you cum and then you have to get her off too, then she doesn't even look you in the eyes, and that's if you can get the courage to look at her because you're ashamed because you think, KNOW that you're not good enough for her
>>
>>29936475
But would that person be forcing his or her ideology if he was psychologically aware of his or herself?
>>
>>29936509
>Those insecurities

It's not that bad, but if you stay together long enough it will get that bad. Being in love makes you insecure, and insecurities repel girls.
>>
>>29936605
i-it's just hard, anon..
>>
>>29936682
Just listen to the advice of billy joel anon
https://youtu.be/p0pM5dm--yQ

And don't forget to bee yourself
Try to be as cheesy and romantic as possible, don't show any weakness, be a fucking rock
>>
>A real robot is somebody who has that feel when no girlfriend. Every other attempt to redefine what it means to be a robot are irrelevant and only feeble attempts to hold the board hostage with their weak ideals.
>If you hate anime then you simply do not belong on 4chan, this shouldn't even be up for debate.
>/pol/ is correct about immigration, guns, women and the Jews, they are wrong about religion, degeneracy and pedowood because..
>Being a pedo is natural, the jews purposely made them seen as evil so they could keep them all to themselves and to stop White women from breeding early. Ever notice it's the homosexual pedos who get much more attention?
>All races are guilty of crimes against humanity, White people are just the most effective and success breeds Jealousy.
>In fact the word 'racism' has been misused so much that it's hard to take anybody who uses it seriously.
>>
>>29935647
The threads and shitposts repeat the same negative reinforcement to the posters, conditioning their thoughts and changing their views over time.

Some group has been manipulating and brainwashing those that frequent this board
>>
bob dylan is tone-deaf and I have no idea why he's famous
>>
>>29936849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2xBaX5awlc
>>
>>29934800
Autism is a special classification of retardation, retard. You're basically saying SUVs don't exist, not a real thing, only automobiles exist.
>>
File: 1468406242021.gif (2 MB, 349x181) Image search: [Google]
1468406242021.gif
2 MB, 349x181
there is literally no justification for private property, government, policing or prisons and for a free society we should get rid of all of these things
>>
>>29936808
this is a good, steamy meme. fresh off the barbecue
>>
This board is a circle jerk for depression and nobody wants to improve themselves.
>>
>>29937192
......and? why does it matter???
>>
>>29937263
because people pretend there's nothing they can do to fix themselves
>>
>>29934510
I still think the tendies meme is funny
>>
Anything sexual is a meme, Sex is to make a baby.
>>
Women are too emotional to be involved in the political process. Only men should be able to vote and hold office.
>>
>>29934600
>What the fuck is wrong with you lol

MOM, I FOUND THE TRIGGERED ONE
>>
>>29935282
>omg wat is string theory huurrr

string theory proves beyond any doubt that jesus was the messiah and walked the earth and if you had the mental capacity to understand the science behind it you would know that too.
>>
>>29934777
>The site has long been infested with redditors and tumblrinas. Why they come here of all places to spew their libcuck SJW faggotry is beyond me.

Because knowing there are others out there who don't share their same views\opinions triggers them non-stop unless they do something about it.
>>
You want some triggering with honest opinions anons? Here let let me give the lowdown
>You can get better, I can get better, but due to some brokeness and part laziness we're stuck with our horrible ruined lives
>Capitalism is bad and will ruin the planet but who gives a fuck anyway
>The human race is doomed to be a horrible evil species of assholes who prolong our misery and destruction so long as we exist
>Life is suffering and it's probably morally wrong to reproduce but I don't really care
>Mental Illness is a meme invented by the same horrible people who'd keep you in asylum cages a hundreds years back
>Leftist economic politics are the right way to go, but Left-anything else is just asking for fascism and capital control. Left-Right politics are a false dichotomy and the only way to win that game is not to play
>Politicians are corrupts and government broken as fuck. Everyone knows this, the problem lies with the citizens too apathetic to change it
>Communism is a good thing in theory like free unlimited energy or jetpacks, but just like those things it's a retarded fantasy that can never come true or have any practicality less we reach post-scarcity so might as well forget it
>>
>>29937302
people don't have to "fix" themselves. if they're happy with how they're living it's not their problem other people are unhappy with it lol
>>
>>29934862
>My parents especially would track me down and murder me if they heard me call my little brother retarded.

sounds like retardation runs in the family.
>>
>>29937436
There's more
>There's nothing wrong with being Trans, anymore than getting tattoos or breast enhancement surgery. But Transtrenders and special snowflakes are stupid as hell and have ruined Trans into meme territory. You might as well be an otherkin. >Vegans are pretentious and annoying as fuck. One day we'll look back at all meat-eaters in the same way we do slave-owners and murderers when we all have flavoid-stimualator nano-paste synthetic food. Until that point fuck future-dipshits I'm eating meat >You've fapped one too many times today >There's a boy/girl out there desperate to have and love you but you won't give them a chance because they're ugly as sin >Hetero/Homo/Bi/Pan sexuality is a lie and people exist on different spectrums and wavelengths of getting off. But the labels are useful for dating n shit I guess >You could be a beautiful productive, happy person inside and out but will never choose to because that would require conforming and accepting packaged happiness >4chan is a waste of your precious time on earth and draining your soul, but like me you wouldn't have it any other way
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
There are people literally being paid to post tranny conversion propaganda. 4chan is actually red-pilled and it is an obstruction to the goals of the NWO.
>>
>>29937437
but the thing is, most of the guys here AREN'T happy about it. It'd be different if they were just introverts and didn't like people, but these people are in pain on top of it
>>
>>29937450
readable pasta
>There's nothing wrong with being Trans, anymore than getting tattoos or breast enhancement surgery. But Transtrenders and special snowflakes are stupid as hell and have ruined Trans into meme territory. You might as well be an otherkin.
>Vegans are pretentious and annoying as fuck. One day we'll look back at all meat-eaters in the same way we do slave-owners and murderers when we all have flavoid-stimualator nano-paste synthetic food. Until that point fuck you future-dipshits I'm eating real meat and it's delicious
>You've fapped one too many times today
>There's a boy/girl out there desperate to have and love you but you won't give them a chance because they're ugly as sin
>Hetero/Homo/Bi/Pan sexuality is a lie and people exist on different spectrums and wavelengths of getting off. But the labels are useful for dating n shit I guess
>You could be a beautiful productive, happy person inside and out but will never choose to because that would require conforming and accepting packaged happiness
>4chan is a waste of your precious time on earth and draining your soul, but like me you wouldn't have it any other way
>>
>>29934177
>NEET loser who don't social interact and has a job is telling people his opinion about society
Get fucked commie
>>
>>29935006
>legit got triggered by someones opinion about a board on 4chan
kys
>>
>>29937471
that's true and i agree, but i dunno. it's their fault they enjoy vidya and being mildly autistic and shitty food,,
>>
>>29933956
>a thread showing r9k true intelligence
Let me start one:

Autismos on r9k don't really have autistic power or high IQ. they pretend they have because that's the only thing they can circle jerk about being better than normies
>>
>>29937515
t. Trigger nigger

You have recieved one free month of 4chan gold
>>
>>29934629
>Don't know. Any one. All i know is that there's a god and he loves all of us

Just because, hypothetically, a god created the universe does not me it cares one whit about it's creations.

If you can spawn entire universes, why stop at one?
>>
>>29934629
he clearly doesnt love me ;)
>>
>>29937630
Not him, but sometimes I do believe that our god has given up on or simply become bored of us. It's kind of depressing, like when your father tells you he's disappointed in you.
>>
>>29934900
Are you suggesting this omnipotent god couldn't will away the mistake that was satan's creation?

If so then It is not a God, if not than It is malevolent and not worth of worship or favour
>>
>>29934992
>suicide is not inherently selfish

As someone who considers suicide regularly I would like to know your reasoning behind this
>>
>>29934992
I agree. Mental illness is a meme perpetrated by the jews
>>
>Money is slave tokens. Slavery was never abolished, it was just redefined and if you think otherwise try living without money.
>Starvation is the most brutal weapon that humans have ever conceived.
>Humans are the only species that has been trained to deny themselves food despite there being an over abundance of food that is only fit for human consumption.
>You are not allowed to have an opinion on women/men until you have been a woman AND a man (trannies don't count)
>You are not allowed to have an opinion on another race until you have been that race.
>>
File: IMG_2282.jpg (180 KB, 1242x1229) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2282.jpg
180 KB, 1242x1229
>>29937741
please leave miss. this isn't a place for roastie whores
>>
>>29933956
Christ is the only truth and salvation in the world. People who have adultery will burn in hell for eternity.
>>
>>29937800
how did you get that they were female from that post
>>
>>29933993
entirely projection
>>
>>29937800
It is inherently selfish. It's done to get rid of your own pain at the (possible) expense of others
>>
>>29933956
> depression/anxiety isn't a meme
> but medication is
HERE COMES THE XANAX INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE, PEOPLE WHO NEED XANAX ARE DISGRACEFUL. They get so fucking mad and always give you some bullshit story about why they're so sad and how you're an asshole who has never had a bad life, even though your life is shit but actually worked on fixing the problem instead of throwing pills at it.
>>
>>29937812
>how did you get that they were female from that post

Which I am not

>>29937800
want to see a picture of my dick?
>>
Porn and fapping is extremely bad for you in several ways. Oh wait this was an opinion thread, that was a fact.
>>
>>29937812
because you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Also your post calls attention to yourself you dumb bitch
>>
>>29937856
Are you saying porn in conjunction with fapping is bad, or that both a inherently bad?
>>
File: 1449786425395.png (255 KB, 321x371) Image search: [Google]
1449786425395.png
255 KB, 321x371
>>29937436
>>You've fapped one too many times today
>>
>>29937856
It's the only outlet for my sexual frustration
>>
>>29936994
Autism at lower functionings where the individual will never learn to talk or communicate on any level, and will likely never learn to live on their own exists in some vague medical sense. The biology is sketchy but it's clearly there.

Autism as "Hurr durr I'm High-Functioning but also socially retarded anti-social snowflake" is a meme and there's been pretty much no science to validate it to the same diagnosis it as people who need diapers into their 20s.
>>
>>29937867
jesus christ, you are the biggest 'tard in the thread
>>
>>29937903
Why are you defending me?

Just let the angry little boy rage a bit
>>
File: back-to-reddit.jpg.jpg (229 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back-to-reddit.jpg.jpg
229 KB, 717x880
>>29937741
>as someone

pls go back. do not ever come back here
>>
>>29934658
Counterpoint: Autism exists.
But if you're considered "Autistic" and still intelligent and self-aware enough to navigate this site and read this, understand the context and reply, you are not autistic. You're not even handicapped in any way bad enough to cripple you severely.
>>
The universe is infinite and there are an infinite amount of them. Because of this, almost everything exists in some form, even if we'll never meet. Most fiction is real in some form because of this with the exception of those that imply the universe and multiverse are finite. Because of this, you can say writers and artists are magicians who can show us portals to other worlds. There are an infinite copies of us doing the exact same things, and much more infinitely more that are almost exactly the same with slight differences. This does not mean we don't matter, because when it comes down to it, the only things that matter are what matters to ourselves.
>>
>>29937923
eh, not really intending to defend anyone in particular
just found his words kind of funny
>>
File: attention.jpg (92 KB, 476x625) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
92 KB, 476x625
>>29937741
>>29937812
>>29937846
>>29937903
>>29937923
>>29938006
Samefag or samefag/white knight combo
>>
>>29934791
>It's perfectly fine to kill other species with the same organs, body functions, etc. That's because human beings are the best things in this world and we have "souls" and animals are worthless. Fuck all that buddhism shit, you can't be reborn as an animal because none of them have souls.

Do christians think that animals have no souls? God, you sound like a fucking American.
>>
>>29938109
You my friend are the one attention whoring. I was trying to ask that dude to elaborate

Please stop
>>
>>29937513

making fun of losers on /r9k? are you braindead?

you do realize if he made you mad by giving you an opinion in a thread called "ITT: we trigger eachother with honest opinions", that you got played like a cuck?

these aren't even opinions... they're facts:

> communism in its actual definition has never existed outside of a few small, obscure examples, and those were not post-industrial societies. we have not reached post-industrialism, not even USA
> the ideas of marx, engels, even lenin, were not what happened in the 20th century
> the USSR didn't do anything that bad in the latter half of its existence and its dissolution was illegal, avoidable, and a direct cause of widespread suffering and present day record breaking terrorist influence
> that you do not live in nuclear winter and the evolution of China proves that communism is not inherently evil
>>
You will never get laid this year or the next.
>>
>>29938146
not him, but I'm Christian and I believe animals have souls.
I think that the course of nature must go on, however, and as such, we kill animals for food. I'm somewhat against killing for sport and not using all of the carcass. I also think it needs to be a very fast death.
>>
Every single human being on this planet is arrogant.

"Christianity" is a way of giving other human beings "faith" and telling them that "there's some big-ass ghost who loves you and is always watching you (and 7 billion other humans)."
>>
Button up shirts are hideous and normie tier.
>>
>>29938245
buttons allow for properly fitted clothing.
>>
I used to be liberal but this site in general made a conservative and want to vote for trump. I hate myself now.
>>
>>29938394
You fell for the meme.
>>
>>29938394
Why not vote for trump? He'll BTFO america and ruin everything for normies. If you want civilization to An-Hero to doomsday electing Trump as president is the fastest way to do it.
>>
File: IMG_2783.jpg (74 KB, 499x699) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
74 KB, 499x699
>>29938220
Underage as fuck. Listen here kid. Religion was a tool used by humanity to communicate guidelines for a successful society across great distances and passed down through generations. Now that we have the internet and access to information, it's no longer necessary. But, it was never about the invisible man in the sky. That was just used to make sure people adhered to the guidelines set forth.
>>
>>29938394
Hilary will win. Don't worry. It's pretty obvious it's been decided. The media has been painting Trump as an incestuous racist. The powers that be matched her up against someone who they thought she couldn't lose against.
>>
Humanity suffersn because we adapt thinking patterns going back as early as the ancient egyptians.

If we wouldn't live in the past in our minds our wouldn't think about the future in our minds humanity would be in space by now.

We didn't evolve a single bit thinking wise since the ancient times.
>>
>>29933956
I'm an atheist liberal.
>>
>>29938557
Good.

Don't change.
>>
>>29938593
I also unironically like /pol/

It's not my main thread, and their spread to other boards is shit, but the people there are far nicer than people give them credit for.

Also, moe is shit.
>>
>>29933956
I keep telling people this, and I'm not afraid to say it again;

AMERICA IS A NATION OF EVIL.

Honestly, fuck every single American that has ever existed.

You people are SHIT.

Your women? SHIT.

Your military? SHIT.

Your """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""? SHIT.

lol, and AMERIFUCKS have the FUCKING GALL to say that CANADA us no culture? Ahahah, stupid FAT FUCKS.

So, WHAT exactly IS my opinion on America?

Why exactly is it EVIL?

Oh, well you see fat fucks, it's quite simple;

You are all FAT.

You are all VAPID.

You are all MURDEROUS AND BLOODTHIRSTY.

AND MOST OF FUCKING ALL:

YOU ARE ALL WALKING TESTAMENTS TO HOW *FAILED* A SOCIETY CAN BE.

Whenever ameriFUCKS say that "Canada haz noh culter", all I can do is CRY laughing at how stupid you people are.

Literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACES.

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU!

CANADA, is EVERYTHING AMERICA WOULD HAVE BEEN IF YOU FAT FUCKS MADE ALL OF THE RIGHT CHOICES IN HISTORY.

Honestly Americans? Just kill yourselves.

Go grab your 7th government issued gun out of our 60-gun drawers and BLOW OUT YOUR FUCKING BRAINS FROM YOUR FUCKING ASSES.

FUCK AMERICA.

Fuck you for creating war and mass death of innocents in the Middle East

Fuck you for destabilizing 3rd world Latin American/African countries and preventing them from bettering themselves AWAY from your cancerous grip

Fuck you for creating nuclear weapons.

Fuck you for causing the war in the Balkans

Fuck you for creating the migrant crisis in EUROPE.

Fuck you for creating the mass raping and molesting of young women and girls in Sweden and Germany

Fuck you for spreading your cancerous culture all over the world

Fuck you for supporting the Israeli occupation of Palestine

Fuck you for creating ISIS

Fuck you for enforcing a system that results in black people/minorities getting shot.

AND MOST OF ALL; FUCK YOU FOR ROBBING MY COUNTRY OF A CULTURE, YOU FAT FUCKS.
>>
>>29936394
I want to put my fat throbbing smelly cock down that sticky mouthole

wtf how is this not original?
>>
>>29938715
You are very funny!
>>
>>29938715
You mad about being in second or third place bro? We can't all be winners.
>>
>>29938715
Well that isn't very polite, now is it?
>>
>>29937405
>proves beyond any doubt
Holy fuck, you're just yanking my chain, aren't you? Nobody can be this stupid.
>>
ugly autists got it better than good looking autists
>>
>>29933956
I believe in all the tenets of the Catholic Church.
>>
>>29940177
>indulgences
>>
File: 1466038559938.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1466038559938.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>>29937682

Why assume it would even know or care we're here? Some bits of carbon wiggle a bit extra in one remote corner of the universe you probably have a billion of. Why would you give a damn what's going on with that carbon wiggling on a speck?

Well this is uplifting desu
>>
>>29934992
>there's no such thing as mental illness

Yeah, why don't we ask that from a schizophrenic
Or would someone with dementia fit better for your criteria?
>>
>>29933956

Interracial relationships are okay. In the end. we'll end up like the racial melting-pot like you see in South America anyway. Drop your pride. The white race will die. Almost all your grand-grandchildren will all be a racial mix.
>>
>>29934530
hey look its peep whats up dude
>>
>>29941982
iunno, im diagnosed schizo but i think its just a ruse. understanding whats behind it makes me think its just a difference and not an illness but then you get into even more shit with difference and genetics and now ive just forgotten all my points

i was going to make something of myself at one point
>>
>>29934806
depression and anxiety is a meme. Check out tumblr and reddit. It's just people that are sad or uncomfortable around people.
>>
File: 620689719.jpg (161 KB, 640x1053) Image search: [Google]
620689719.jpg
161 KB, 640x1053
>>29934020
Too bad most vegans are SJWs, (cultural) marxists, cultural relativists, multiculturalists, postmodernists, (eco-)feminists (female supremacists), BLMaggots (black supremacists), communists (anti-capitalists), socialists, democrats, (neo-)"liberals", "progressives" (regressives), (cultural) authoritarians/totalitarians/statists, "anti-racists" (anti-white racists), "anti-sexists" (misandrists), identitarians (anti-meritocrats), anti-nationalists (pro-mass immigration), atheists/secularists (anti-judaists/anti-christians/pro-muslims), hypergamists, gynocentrists, thug/ghetto/entitlement/victimhood culture apologists, much more terrible things, etc.
>>
>>29938723
I want to put my fat throbbing smelly cock down that sticky mouthole
>>
>>29934992
>>there's no such thing as mental illness
Honestly I've wondered if those are really a thing. Kind of like every other mammal on the planet why don't they have crazies? Does a crazy wolf hear howling voices in his head?

I mean there's probably people with mental illnesses out there but I've had to wonder before if they're faking it.
>>
>>29934209
there is plenty wrong with engaging in activism with the end result of exposing women to ferreal sexual predators
trans can can go suck a dick (if anyone would let them)
>>
>>29937487
>red meat is an impt part of a balanced diet and vegans are only hurting themselves
**fixed**
>>
File: GriffithSmile.png (116 KB, 660x626) Image search: [Google]
GriffithSmile.png
116 KB, 660x626
Almost all of you are very boring memelords. I don't see the difference between the average 4chan user and a normalfag these days. But there are still a few good people on this site.
>>
>>29937846
i would like to see a picture of your dick. is it large and black pls? pls show me your large, black dick.
>>
"Real robots" don't exist and that gentleman meme at the beginning of /r9k/ was cringier than the women-hate.
>>
>>29933956
Getting a gf isn't hard, and if you're over 25 and haven't had one, you more than likely never will.
>>
>>29944324
>Getting a gf isn't hard

Strictly speaking this is true. Getting and keeping a worthwhile GF in today's society is difficult though.
>>
Marriage between gay couples is absolutely useless.
>>
>>29937436
>Capitalism is bad
Stopped reading, live in a non-captilaist country then you idiot
>>
>a lack of individual effort isn't the sole reason why your life is hard, the society and environment you're in are reasons too
>normalfags are deeply miserable people, even more so than robots
>social darwinism does not exist
>the idea that society is composed of happy adjusted people and sad dysfunctional people is a false dichotomy
>we will never live in a society where people get along with one another
>liberals do not sincerely care about vulnerable people
>>
>>29944426
they don't exist you idiot
>>
R9k is brainwashing you to hate and think less of women because they want you all to be alone forever.
>>
>>29936473
All the shitlord robots who think depression is tfw no gf and all the tumblrettes who think depression is tfw no chad bf.

R9K is as bad as Tumblr. Just a different side of the same shit coin that is the internet.
>>
Out of all that, I'm only an atheist, anti-all religion.
Generalizing too much famadong
>>
>>29944202
So group 2a carcinogens are part of a balanced diet? Hmm, really makes you think.

Tell me more on how I'm hurting myself after already getting into normal BMI range, curing my acne and having perfect blood tests.

you meatcucks are deluded
>>
>>29944896
depression is a meme mate
>>
>>29935014
yes, technology causes you to get an extra chromosone

how have the top scientists not realised this?
>>
>>29935277
>giving a (you) to an anon you dont like

this should be illegal
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 540x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 540x554
>>29936822
while i do agree i think this force probably left us a while ago and the anons that got brainwashed keep doing the forces work unknowingly. the unknown force may still be here but in the form of posts such as "youre here forever" to make new anons feel week and fall into their cycle of brainwashing
>>
File: 1467561102138.jpg (36 KB, 340x448) Image search: [Google]
1467561102138.jpg
36 KB, 340x448
>>29933956
None of you are alright.
>>
I'm everything that's not wrong with this world.
>>
>>29938167
>China
>Only able to evolve due to production of goods for capitalist countries
>Forces adults and children to work in factories to produce iPods and nike shoes for next to nothing
>Example of communism not being evil
?
>>
File: 310814239.png (90 KB, 264x258) Image search: [Google]
310814239.png
90 KB, 264x258
>>29945215
I wonder who you're replying to with this post, who're you replying to with this post? Who's the poster whose post this reply is replying to?
>>
>>29945660
>>29936822

I couldn't agree more Anons. I thought I was the only Anon here who thought this.

/r9k/ has degraded to the point where the act of sleeping or eating is considered "normie"
>>
>>29944060
i do not deny that these traits often fall together but that doesnt say anything about the validity of veganism itsself ?
>>
File: 47886750.jpg (132 KB, 1170x1422) Image search: [Google]
47886750.jpg
132 KB, 1170x1422
>>29946351
No, it doesn't. An idea is an idea and if it's a good idea, it's still a good idea regardless of what other potentially poor ideas the person with the idea has. I'm a proponent of it. I wasn't discrediting it as an idea, only lamenting the (in my humble opinion) terrible ideas it's often also held along with in many people's minds.
I forgot to mention two other things most of them tend to be, unfortunately; anti-free speech/anti-gun, what a shame. (to me) Hopefully this clarifies what I meant.
>>
you should kill yourself if you have aspergers. you are just a fucking burden to your parents and the world
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.