[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET transcendence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: autis_tesla.jpg (474 KB, 940x1260) Image search: [Google]
autis_tesla.jpg
474 KB, 940x1260
Look at this mother fucker right here. Just look at him, for fuck sake. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you look at this autist? Were you thinking that he suffered from severe tfw no GF or were you thinking that he's a fucking genius? Because the first part is also true. There was even a time when he was speaking to hallucinatory, cosmic pigeons and overall he was a very sad, lonely individual much like ourselves. But you know what? None of that shit matters because science isn't about mundane personal shit but about transcendence.

We don't remember all the horrible problems this fucker had in his personal life or fault him for them. We only remember him for his extraordinary effort to bring about these brilliant ideas across numerous fields -- none of which would have happened if he gave in ... And it wasn't just about will power because we all have our problems that will never go away. Instead, when you put pen to paper and write down a new idea, you become something greater than meat.

It no longer matters that you jerk off to loli or live with your parents at 45 years of age. All that fucking matters is whether or not your work is correct, and when you reach that point you transcend. You leave behind all your shitty problems and join the ranks of those rare few who accomplished the same. Ordinary men and women like yourselves living shitty lives, who managed to stop molesting children long enough to uncover some objective beauty -- and if you can do that r9k -- in that moment you become euphoric -- I truly believe that.

Thanks so much for reading this everyone, wow. Science is beautiful. I feel incredible right now! Wow!
>>
>There was even a time when he was speaking to hallucinatory, cosmic pigeons
>hallucinatory
>implying they didn't teach him how to harness the power of the gods
>>
>>29933542
His life is one big BTFO to lolbertarians and capitalist cocksuckers. Revolutionized the modern world and died a penniless bitch robbed by ruthless businessmen.
>>
but what if you're too unmotivated and dumb to bother with science and creative work?
>>
>>29933640
Then you will never transcend.
>>
>>29933542

When I look at tesla, I think about hard he got played by edison, how he was defamed and blacklisted because he was the competition.

I think about all the good ideas and innovations that people used him for, then threw him away.

I think about how he died penniless and insane.

His celibacy never crossed his mind. That was always the least of his worries.
>>
>He got cucked by a Chad named Thomas Edison
>Died poor while Edison the Chad died rich

Robots indeed never win
>>
>>29933542
You're a faggot who's jerking himself off with the bullshit stories you have convinced yourself with.

You will never write anything great.
No one will ever read your shit.
You are still pathetic,vile and a miserable excuse for a civilized human being.
Writing doesn't somehow magically excuse you from your miserable reality.

You're a faggot that thinks he is some sort of obscure underground writer that will eventually blow up and be understood.
>>
>>29933675

>His celibacy never crossed MY mind.

FTFM
>>
File: 1442307317616.jpg (81 KB, 499x450) Image search: [Google]
1442307317616.jpg
81 KB, 499x450
>>29933702
>name was pretty much scrubbed from American public education history books
>became obscure after his death until the Internet rediscovered and vindicated him
The truth will prevail
>>
>>29933707
I already have. You're the one projecting here, not me.
>>
>Katharine McMahon Johnson was, according to some accounts, the only woman Tesla ever loved. She was the wife of Tesla's lifelong friend, Robert Underwood Johnson.

Tesla was cucked by his lifelong friend fucking kek
>>
File: katharine.jpg (433 KB, 967x1235) Image search: [Google]
katharine.jpg
433 KB, 967x1235
>>29933816
and this is her

originalium commentarium
>>
I think the point was more that his achievements transcend whether or not he managed to get his dick wet or made as many gold tokens as Edison ... We're talking about him now because of those achievements, we're not discussing all the great Chads who were so good at having sex. Unless you're on a pickup artist forum, in which case - you will never transcend and become a euphoric deity.
>>
>>29933542
uh
you do realize he had girls clamoring for his dick but rejected them all because he was asexual, right?
>>
>>29934145
Mathematics, in view of its abstractness, offers greater difficulty to the expositor than any other science.
>>
Nikola Tesla was an alien disguised as a human. There is no other explanation for his intelligence and his accomplishments. He's the smartest man who ever lived despite not being human.
>>
>>29933542
>mfw no one realizes he was an actual wizard
>tfw no face
>>
We must allow ourselves the possibility to transcend if we are to become the next generation of NEET thinkers and scientists.
>>
>r9k ignores the thread and goes back to whining about women

top kek
>>
Tesla would hate all of you. Most of you didn't even pass chemistry 101 at your local community college much less devote any real time to science. You all want gfs but can't get one. Tesla had women that were interested in him but didn't want a gf or sex at all.
>>
File: 1458202040943.gif (496 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1458202040943.gif
496 KB, 500x455
>stop molesting children long enough to uncover some objective beauty

>>29933588
>>
>>29933640
Most dumb people are dumb by choice. Or they simply believe they are inherently stupid and nothing can change it. Believing you're stupid makes you stupid, believing you are smart makes you smarter. (general trend, inb4 "not all")
>>
>>29934979
100% agree. Too bad this is just one of those things you have to discover for yourself. Otherwise it sounds like you're trying to give people some "positive thinking" lecture when really this is more about the innate potential of the brain.

It's incredible how some people choose to believe the opposite of this. Like this guy: >>29933707. I can almost guarantee you he won't accomplish shit with such a toxic philosophy. A person like that would give up the moment things get hard.
>>
>>29934911
Seems more like some kind of unintentional pun / Freudian slip. OP confirmed for pedophile.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.