[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /r9k/'s experience on LSD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1456685343947.jpg (52 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456685343947.jpg
52 KB, 720x720
What's /r9k/'s experience on LSD?
>>
File: 777.jpg (91 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
91 KB, 500x332
Had fun, spent most of my time on pc though, regreting that I didnt go outside
>>
There's no way to describe it. You just need to try it.
>>
File: Mushishi.jpg (83 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Mushishi.jpg
83 KB, 704x396
I've taken the substance many times at varying dosages, ranging from 75ug all the way to 500ug. it's an amazing drug, and helped me view the world in a more positive light. It has also given me a lot of introspective on the lives of not just myself but the human race as a whole. I honestly don't think everyone needs to try it, but i feel like if you think you might like it, give it a shot at a lower dose. also ask me questions if anyone wants.
>>
It's an extremely fun, wild ride. Words don't do it justice, I'd only suggest trying it if you're strong and stable mentally.
>>
>>29933291
Is the come up overwhelming?
>>
>>29933335
Depending on your dose it's not too bad, but i don't think it's all that harsh until you hit the 400 ug range. Weed helps with the come up, also something cool to look at or some trippy music always helps. also i can't stress this enough, always have a trip sittier.
>>
>>29933395
How about having one other person who is also tripping with you? I'm thinking of tripping on 100 ug my first time.
>>
Well LSD is this type of psychedelics that gives you what you need, not what you want. At least I think it is.
Try to approach it without expectations.
Trip only if your s&s is right.
Also have some benzos with you if you plan to trip alone.
Or at least some beer or something like that.
>>
It depends on where you are in life. Ive had to stop taking psychedelics because my last few experiences have just been stressful as hell.
>>
>>29933436
That's what a trip sitter is my friend, and yeah that's a good beginners dose. Just remember to make sure you're in a safe location with people you know so you don't freak out and start bad tripping. also this is completely optional but i recommend you get some kind of benzodiazepine in case things do go south it will basically pull you out of it and mellow you out.
>>
>>29933436
I did 125ug my first time by myself and everything was great. I'm pretty experienced being fucked up though
>>
>Took an eighth of mushrooms awhile ago
>Expecting happy, fun experience
>Instead, all the regret and anxiety in my life was multiplied by literally like 50x.
>Every second was an unendurable torment

for example that experience of absolute panic you have when you (most people) try to hold their breath for two minutes. It was very much like that. It felt like I was dying. I would advise that people with anxiety stay away from /psys/
>>
>>29933591
Have you ever done MDMA? I have. How would you compare the two?

Also, if I've been fiending for LSD for a while (really looking forward to doing it), am I in the right mindset to do LSD? Will I have a good or bad time?

I'm at an ok place in my life, I know where I'm going at least.
>>
File: 1449212527433.jpg (2 MB, 2380x1181) Image search: [Google]
1449212527433.jpg
2 MB, 2380x1181
>>29933291
>Mushishi
My nigger, comfiest anime ever made

Also bump because psychedelics are interesting
>>
>>29934733
>mfw new desktop background
>>
>>29933500
God yes Benzos.
>drop 135ug
>chill on pc, play games, shower
>hear someone knock on door
>home alone

The anxiety cycle took over shortly after, so I benzo'd out.
>>
>>29933163
I did it at 15. Really cool and planning on doing it again sometime when I have a few days off. It really fucks with your head. You will start seeing the world differently.
>>
>>29933500
>>29933567
>>29935278
What are benzos like? Does it feel good or do they just make you more tired?
>>
>>29935950
if you have crippling anxiety like me they make you feel like a god

every bad thought just goes away and you are truly happy
>>
Yo I'm interested in LSD because I want to hallucinate weird scary shit and see how I handle it.

Am I in the right town or am I barking up the wrong tree?
>>
File: 1464650735338.jpg (125 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1464650735338.jpg
125 KB, 499x499
>>29933163
Awesome fun drug. The general idea for me is
>LSD when I want a nice fun trip just being happy and having a good time and feel super comfy
>Shrooms for when I want to evaluate certain aspects of my life and help me make big life decisions but the trip is fun as well
>>
I am on Prozac is it okay for me to take lsd?
>>
tried to kill myself and I haven't been the same ever since (six years ago)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.