[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is CWCs mom. She's completely dead inside. She di
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_20160714-013714.jpg (419 KB, 1424x1500) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160714-013714.jpg
419 KB, 1424x1500
This is CWCs mom.
She's completely dead inside. She didn't even blink.
https://youtu.be/INxLFmZhtWg

How is your mom doing /r9k/?
>>
>>29932937

she's reading from cue cards.
>>
>>29932937
wtf she used to be gargantuan
>>
>>29932937
jesus christ is she being held hostage by cwc?
>>
Scary and sad, someone should call the cops on Chris
>>
>>29932937
CWC murder suicide when?
>>
>>29933307
>CWC is forcing his mother to read cue cards at gunpoint so that he can use the donation money to buy more toys
It all makes sense now.
>>
My mom has had a lot of health problems recently. I'm waiting for the family to be called together one last time so I can tell her I don't forgive her for anything and that the world is better just before she loses consciousness. It fucks me up that I long to see the day when that bitch dies.
>>
You guys have it backwards.

Barb is a sociopath. Probably NPD.
>>
>>29932937
Good ol chris chan is back!
>>
can someone TLDR me on this guy, I've seen these threads before but didn't bother and now I'm interested

Is he basically a mid-30s tranny writing sonic fanfic? And he's getting his mom to beg for donations?

Where is the father?
>>
>>29932937
Holy shit this is beyond fucked up
>>
>>29933666
Its hard to synthesize, but a pretty entertaining and informative source is his ED page. Just look up Christian Weston Chandler.
>>
>>29933666
His dad died
He probably killed himself after realizing what his son has become
>>
File: 1372382502423.gif (828 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1372382502423.gif
828 KB, 200x189
>>29932937
This is it. We're reaching the end of an era, boys. Where Chris goes from here, nobody knows.
>>
her eyes have seen some shit and shit accessories
>>
>>29933666
An anon made an hour long documentary about this guy. It was a great watch, maybe someone will post it for you. I am too lazy to be of more assistance.
>>
>>29933666
The shortest possible version of the story is that CWC is an extremely troubled and mentally unstable young man who has been running amok on the internet for many years, broadcasting his mental illness with no self-awareness whatsoever while he aspired to become an artist by creating unskilled sonic the hedgehog/pikachu hybrid comics. He has no talent whatsoever and draws like a school child, and he has no idea how embarassing this should be for him. He also demonstrates deviant behavior like humping sex dollson camera and has recently decided that he is transsexual, but the kind of transsexual that isn't really transsexual.

He has no support structures in his life to guide him away from wrecking his life further and due to his mother being at death's door, he is about to be in serious trouble with no one to care for him (not that she did a great job before anyway)
>>
>>29933915
>extremely troubled and mentally unstable
No, no. He's an oblivious, high-functioning autistic. There's a huge difference.
>>
>>29932937
She's the one who caused chris to be this much of a fuckup, she deserves a lot worse
>>
>>29933952
I suppose this may be technically accurate, but I think you'll agree that his illness gets him into a lot of situations that are not good for him and that he needs guidance and protection he's not getting.
>>
>>29934016
Oh yeah. Absolutely.
>>
Imagine the disappointment she must feel that her own fucking son won't even lift a finger to go at least get some part time job shoveling shit to even TRY to help cover their expenses.

Although she might not feel that disappointment because she's too busy being absolutely fucking terrified of him
>>
>>29933666
>>29933847
Alright, guess I'll post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
>>
>>29934154
I imagine Barb gave up even thinking of Chris as human long ago, and Bob was happy for the sweet embrace of death.
>>
flub flub flub flub flub flub flubflubflub flub flub flub
>>
This is what you get for having a kid in your 40's.

No sympathy.
>>
>>29933451
Oh same with my stepmom, and I'm glad my dad is finally divorcing her (in fact he's cheating on her behind her back too)
>>
>>29932937
she looks like shes reading from something
either that or

she looks fucking like wow I don't even know
>>
File: chris chan.png (29 KB, 845x411) Image search: [Google]
chris chan.png
29 KB, 845x411
>>29933666

original commenterino my good freind
>>
>>29934257
>tfw the saga of CWC is partly responsible for me trying to give a girl the sperm before i turn 30
no fucking way am i going to raise a kid like that unless he turns out to be a science/music genius or something
>>
>>29934290
rip in peace chris chan you will always remembered rip rip
>>
>>29934154

Nobody would hire Chris. Even to dig shit. Which, by the way, probably isn't even a real job. And if it is, some immigrant is doing it for half of minimum wage.
>>
>>29934290
fuck, I wonder what it feels like to have been there to have witnessed this from the beginning

I was there for the Jessi Slaughter raid a few years ago and had a sensible kek when she popped first page news as a tranny called Damien I think
>>
File: nick1-big.jpg (72 KB, 560x457) Image search: [Google]
nick1-big.jpg
72 KB, 560x457
I always wondered, do you think Chris would get along with this guy or is the programming genius Ulillillia too good for him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvnNoy1rEu0

>claims to be cured of autism because he listened to the sound of rain with a humming noise for 3 months
>My Breast Massage Routine 18+
>Streamed 3 months ago

sad desu, he needs help
>>
>>29934486
>Male

Absolutely not.
>>
>>29934486
ulillillia is the next phase in human evolution
he's in an entirely separate category
>>
>>29934486
Chris wouldn't get along with anybody. And on the other hand, Uli is a good guy, but he's very self-absorbed and very much in his own world; he wouldn't like Chris' extroverted and eccentric attitude and behavior, it'd be too distracting to Uli's work and esoteric lifestyle.
>>
>>29934486
Uli is too good for this world
>>
>>29934464
I've never taken part in it but having been around since the whole Megan thing has definitely been quite a ride. It's like a never-ending story that perpetually defies absurdity and has kept everyone guessing for over 10 years. I've said this before, but Chris is a part of our lives now, and even if he's still a huge retard who has never done anything good for himself, we still begrudgingly love him anyway.
>>
>>29934464
>jessi slaughter
>a """few""" years ago
you don't know what you're talking about noobfag
>>
>>29934619
everything within 10 years is a few years ago

there's barely any difference between 2013 and 2009
>>
>>29934486
>>29934537
>>29934584
>>29934546
Who is this autist?
Newfriend here
>>
>>29934654
dare ye enter the Autism Realm?
http://www.ulillillia.us/sitemap.shtml
>>
>>29933666
he is the inventor of sonichu anon
>>
>>29934654
Nick Smith aka ulillillia. Not really an autist, per se, just a good guy who happens to suffer from debilitating OCD and, admittedly, manifests into autism-like symptoms. He's basically the opposite of Chris, super fucking weird but has never done anything malicious or despicable in his life. Has spent his entire adult life developing his game Platform Masters and has an entire dream journal cataloged on his site in addition to a list of his imaginary friends, fears (water, mirrors, chairs), curse words he doesn't like, his stats which he quantifies in RPG terms, etc. He's a weird guy for sure but he's harmless.
>>
>>29934327
You're never gonna have a kid anyways you spergy dipshit.

And only the mother's age matters, not the man's.
>>
>>29934746
it's a good thing my gf is 21 then
>>
>>29932956
>>29933307
>>29933833
>>29934280

She caught Chris' autism after being exposed to it all these years
>>
>>29934185
holy fuck how did this memer get former teachers to interview for his documentary
>>
File: 1353738266678.jpg (43 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1353738266678.jpg
43 KB, 512x384
>>29934771
sure buddypal
>>
>>29934515
Does the rain with humming noises trick really not work? I've invested 2 months already...
>>
>>29934999
it might help keep you calm working as a form of meditation, but to claim there are messages that you can't hear influencing you is bullshit
>>
>>29934999
i'm sure it generally helps to engage your senses by paying more attention to visual/auditory things in the environment and not selectively blocking out mostly everything
>>
he can't even be arsed to make a proper e-begging video
https://youtu.be/KuV-HofzOyQ
crashed into slumber once again xD

I actually wonder why nobody told him to make a patreon or gofundme or some shit
I'm pretty sure kiwifarms weenies would donate just about enough to milk him even further (like not enough to actually pay for anything but enough to make him think he could ebeg succesfully)
>>
>>29932937

What happens to Christina once Barb croaks?
>>
>>29935431
he hides to body in the couch and continues to collect her pension pennies, if she has any
alternatively he dumps the body in a dumpster because funerals cost hormone pill money
sooner or later he is found out and he goes to jail this time for sure
before long he learns in the prison he doesn't have to work and gets all the cock he ever desired, being gay and all and once he is released he tries to re-offend to go back but he fails at that even and so a new saga begins with his now criminal hijinks
>>
>>29934185
I actually sat down and watch this whole thing. I hope they make a move on him after he dies from a unfortunate event.
>>
now that she has her psychotherapy practice, she's at least earning money (though if she's as shit at that as she is at parenting, idk why anyone would pay for her services). she is still a worthless kike whore though, and if I didn't depend on her I would let her know it
>>
>>29935431
modern medicine is actually quite good at keeping old fucks alive for years
>>
File: regret man.jpg (113 KB, 970x714) Image search: [Google]
regret man.jpg
113 KB, 970x714
I feel really bad about what happened to CWC. I think 4chan and ED fucked him up pretty bad. Barb really does not deserve this, poor lady.
>>
>>29937377
It was funny at first, years ago. But I think that maybe the internet took things a bit too far.

Maybe I think that because I grew up and stopped laughing at folks just because. I dunno.
>>
>>29937410
He never even deserved it too. Now Barb and Christian and destitute and the internet is still taunting them.
>>
>>29937377
I always thought it was abhorrently cruel to pick on a guy that doesn't even understand whats going on. Same with Pixyteri, its disgusting even by my standards and i've been here for ages.
>>
>>29933952
>He's an oblivious, "high-functioning" autist.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>29935431
Good question. Not sure if Chris' tugboat can support him indefinitely. It's doubtful he'd be able to find gainful employment. Maybe if Babs has life insurance?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.