[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies have no respect for anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Why is it that normies don't respect anything? Not even places where people come to pay respects, pray and seek refuge. I'm genuinely mad about this

Fuck Pokemon GO
>>
If it's open to the public they can go whereever the fuck they want
>>
Well, to be fair it kinda is a dumb idea to try to ban a phone application at churches, cemetaries and museums.

But yes, normies don't have any sense of respect for most things
>>
Pokemon Go is hilarious
>>
>>29932961
If some aspie is running around in a church or museum with his phone out screaming about pokemon then they can get rebuked for it then and there, there's no point just banning shit outright

There's nothing disrespectful about just having your phone out in those places if you're being normal about it
>>
can't those places kick people out if they're being obnoxious anyways?
>>
>>29932934
>fuck the system man anarchy rulez!!!!
>>
>>29932901
Normies will parade around these places like retards anyway does it really make a difference if some shut ins leave their house to look at a church/memorial/museum for 5 minutes, look at their phone then leave?
People are just going to blame pokemon go for the annoying people now regardless of what the fuck they're doing
>>
>>29933127
>Let's ban everyone from doing things I don't like!
>>
>>29932961
It's crazy these people actually want to run into a cemetery laughing boisterously.
Normalshits truly disgust me with their filthy ways
>>
What kind of person do you have to be to enjoy this crap? The normie who has felt left behind all these Gens?
>>
>>29932901
Caring about "sacred" values is normalfag behavior. A graveyard is full of dead people. They don't know or care if you're playing Pokemon.
>>
If they are being noisy and causing a scene then they should be kicked out for being dicks. If they're being quite and not disturbing anybody though I don't see a problem with it.
>>
>>29933236
This
Orijinaru
>>
My dad is the pastor of a church and he's using Pokemon go to get people to come to church, I don't really see the issue unless people are breaking gravestones or something.
>>
>>29933236
This. Who the hell cares if some normalshit christfags get butthurt over muh precious sacred ground. If you care about this you're a failed normalfag.
>>
>>29933127
I bet you don't like "victimblaming".
>>
>>29933127
>building is open to the public
>that equates to anarchy
You're fucking retarded you redditchild. Stop posting.
>>
churches are the most normie places imaginable lol
>>
>>29933236
>>29933458
you are missing the point, OP is talking about respect
>>
>>29932901
I work at a marina and someone put some kind of a spawn point for rare pokemon down on a private dock and now I have to keep telling these normie fucks to stop trying to sneak onto the dock.
>>
>>29933687
That's utterly retarded, you shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit
>>
>>29933658
>respecting dead people
On what site do you think you are?
>>
File: 39486723947.jpg (368 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
39486723947.jpg
368 KB, 728x546
Anyone else remember when this shit was simple and not normie-infested?
>>
>>29933742
yeah but normies playing a gayass cellphone game are lower than dead people by default
>>
File: 1454488307388.jpg (763 KB, 2404x1260) Image search: [Google]
1454488307388.jpg
763 KB, 2404x1260
>>29933776
Yup, now it's dumbed down and shitty and a billion dollar industry. Such is the fate of all subcultures.

Really makes me reluctant to innovate because I know if I create something remotely good, it will be shat on, ripped off, duplicated, and raped by the normie hordes.
>>
File: 932486723.png (601 KB, 781x582) Image search: [Google]
932486723.png
601 KB, 781x582
>>29933810
is pokeman go even made by gamefreak?
was it released in grorious nippon?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.