[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I learned how life doesn't change only you, but also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 7b0.jpg (136 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
136 KB, 746x982
Today I learned how life doesn't change only you, but also the others

>be me
>coming home from university
>after leaving a train see a girl that I used to talk all the time with
>didnt see her for like 4-5 years
>we were in the same class from 1st-8th class
>she was never popular had 1-2 friends, pretty lonely for a girl and didn't look good
>we always chatted with each other making jokes, she used to play sports with my sister
>sometimes I saw her lonely taking a walk and I spoke with her
>we were pretty cool with each other
>fast forward now
>we are both 21
>she turned into a 10/10 babe (im not overhyping I dont know how this can happen)
>pale skin, blue eyes, blond hair, amazing body, literally aryan goddess
>She sees me
>I get flashbacks of the good old times
>Somehow my mouth changes
>what is this
>I think im grinning
>what is this feel
>I grinn at her
>she looks at me
>I say hi
>she looks disgutingly and passes me
>even the girl I was always cool with ignores me now
>>
>>29932756
>roasties will only care for you as long as they can't get someone better
>>
>>29932809
Thanks for the (You), robo
>>
What a bitch. She doesn't deserve your attention. She doesn't deserve genuine kindness and acceptance if she so quickly pushes it away.
>>
>>29932756
What do you look like, anon?

Were you being creepy because a long grin at someone before talking is a little weird?
>>
>>29932935
People say I have a pretty face, im a bit chubby and antisocial.

Even if I would like shit, I didnt saw her for years and we were cool with each other. I was probably the only boy recognizing her at that time.
>>
>>29932816
:)

>>29932861
>roasties
>ever deserving attention
>>
>>29932965
Maybe she doesn't want to bring up those old memories. I've done that to a girl that said hey to me before.
>>
>>29932756
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, anon.
>>
>>29933189
I think it's this. Also you didn't smile at her like that, approvingly/with a hint of sex, when she was ugly. If you didn't want her then, she doesn't want you now.
>>
>>29932756
She will become ugly with old age and will die and rot like everyone. All this pride for nothing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.