[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is bbt the greatest robot show ever made? It's really helped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bigbang4.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2050) Image search: [Google]
bigbang4.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2050
Is bbt the greatest robot show ever made? It's really helped us become accepted by normies and it's humor is so spot on. I'm glad to see our culture and quirky dysfunctional personalities being represented positively
>>
I'm glad to see bernie's titties in all honesty
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>nerds
>all their gfs are hot
>>
BAZOPPLE!
>>
>>29932671
You are definitely not a robot, kys please
>>
>>29932719
Raj is the last bastion of robots in that show. Unless they got him a girlfriend too, I don't have, haven't followed it recently.
>>
File: 1466636225354.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1466636225354.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>29932835
They'll end up making him gay to pander to the SJWs.
>>
>>29932748
BAZANG!
>>
>>29932835
I'm Indian in real life and him not having a girlfriend is accurate.
>>
>>29932671
Shitty humor, also the entire show represents the same old stereotype of nerd. That idea of nerd for today is wrong, it was like that 30 years ago, now times have changed.
The geek culture started to get more accepted and seen ''normal'' around 2008. My idea is that the release of the new consoles like ps3 and xbox 360 with better graphics and shit contributed a lot to the spread of the videogame culture and in general nerd culture as well. In fact today even normies play vidya (on console mostly ofc) even if they don spend 8 hours every day, they still play that generic shit like gta and fifa. Another reason that comes up to my mind is that those same normie grew up playing on ps1 and ps2, because it's something that became very popular and quite normal for kids in the 00s.
>>
I will gut you like a bitch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.