[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 22 years old and never been approached by a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16
>tfw 22 years old and never been approached by a girl
>>
File: 1439176287028.jpg (578 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439176287028.jpg
578 KB, 1280x720
Neither had Elliot Rodger

Did you ever approach a girl yourself?
>>
File: 1460061744427.jpg (61 KB, 467x481) Image search: [Google]
1460061744427.jpg
61 KB, 467x481
>ifunny
Underage please
>>
>>29932616
Why would I approach them when the fact they've never approached me clearly means they find me repulsive?
>>
>>29932643
you're actually really stupid
>>
>>29932674
Explain yourself don't just insult bro. How am I stupid?
>>
>>29932674
how is that stupid? if you have lived 22 years and not even a single women has approached you then you are obviously ugly.
>>
>>29932596
they don't approach. life on easy mode, dude.
>>
File: 574758.png (251 KB, 508x397) Image search: [Google]
574758.png
251 KB, 508x397
>>29932643
Because thats delusional black and white thinking. Women don't approach guys out of the blue usually, unless they are super attractive. So we can deduce that you are no stud, but you won't know how attractive you are unless you interact with people. So sound just like Elliot thinking that if women don't go up to you it must mean you are repulsive and are being persecuted by everyone else.
>>
>>29932690
For believing losers on /r9k/ who want you to be miserable with them and make excuses for EVERYTHING
>>
>>29932710
your right man just bee yourself
>>
>>29932737
Yeah dude don't even try, just type "bee yourself" and convince yourself you have no hope so you shouldn't even try to change
>>
>>29932783
bee yourself

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29932783
It's very hard to feel motivated to do anything when you've never received any positive reinforcement. But then again you probably don't know what I'm talking about and are just a normie giving meme advise.
>>
>>29932694
women very rarely approach people in real life
all the memes "only chad gets bitchez who want him actively"
I have chad friends, no one approaches them in the club even though they're "6'3 meme and handsome brad pitt"
get out of your fucking basement
>>
>>29932847
>I have chad friends

opinion dropped.
>>
>>29932596
Very few girls approach men. Especially young girls who are less likely to know what they want and don't have matured self-confidence.

Why the do you feel so entitled?

If you're working out and hoping they notice you their feminine intuition is going to sense that you're needy and trying to get their approval by subtle signs in your body language and vocal patterns.
>>
>>29932811
Fuck no i ain't no normie, i wish. Nobody feels sorry for you except yourself and your life isn't gonna change unless you do something about it. Never had anything positive happen to you? Well do you want that to change or will you just accept negativity for the rest of your miserable life until it's too late to change?
First step is to realize these worthless "robots" just make excuses and spout memes whenever anyone calls them out.
They say shit like "I'm ugly there's no hope" when that fucking 2x uglier YuGiOh player is fucking some 6/10 gamer girl.
Accept defeat or persevere and make a change, and always remember these fags with no ambitions aren't your allies, and they sure as hell don't want to see you happy while they rot away in self loathing because some bitch called them ugly in middleschool
>>
>>29932877
sure, deny the reality then, keep wallowing in self pity because you're too much of a pussy to accept your shortcomings
>>
>>29932596
> 22, and when I ACTUALLY make a move, I can see the disgust in their eyes
You know shit about pain OP
>>
>>29932959
>deny the reality

believe me anon, i have taken the red pill see the world for what it is :)
>>
>>29932919
And of course there is nothing a girl hates more than throwing lonely, needy men a bone. A woman showing socially awkward some empathy and understanding results in instant, spontenous combustion.
>>
File: 1468440208578.jpg (63 KB, 589x524) Image search: [Google]
1468440208578.jpg
63 KB, 589x524
>>29932847
Enjoy your rape charge
>>
>>29932990
socially awkward men*
>>
>>29932983
>red pill
>reality

whew lad great meme
>>
>>29933052
you cant seem to grasp the concept that people have had different experiences than you, whew lad.
>>
>>29933068
women approaching men remains a very rare phenomenon, if you want to believe it or not
stay cucked by the red pill :^)
>>
File: Maskettaman.jpg (28 KB, 318x298) Image search: [Google]
Maskettaman.jpg
28 KB, 318x298
>>29932596
>Be 16
>Waiting for ride
>Cute girl waiting for her ride
>She's looking at me
>I look back
>Get approached
>I'm so nervous that I'm shaking
>We converse
>Can see her almost immediately lose all interest
>Her ride show up and she leaves, saying nothing
The experience still makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>29933116
kek, i have never been cucked kiddo.
>>
>>29933131
Have you even been in a position to be cucked?
>>
>>29933131
you are probably the biggest cuck I have seen in the last few weeks
>>
>>29933160
nope.

original
original
>>
>>29932919
>feminine intuition
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and
HA

Niceme.me there senpai
>>
>>29933176
You can't just throw the word "cuck" kid, you have no idea what it means.
>>
watch this video you fucking "no gf" faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf9sZqgvMow&index=7&list=WL
>>
>>29932643
Maybe, just maybe, that's something a girl might think too
>>
>>29933262
I can definitely throw it at you, seeing as you are one
>>
File: 1443889760518.jpg (43 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1443889760518.jpg
43 KB, 500x800
>>29932919
>feminine intuition
>>
>>29933353
You cant see me retard, this is an image board faggot. :)
>>
>>29933370
I can see the way you form sentences, which is more than enough :) you cuck
>>
File: 1445710147356.jpg (46 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1445710147356.jpg
46 KB, 398x409
>>29933403
You can tell if someone is a cuck by the words that they type? Impressive skill fag.
>>
>>29932783
So you're saying with 100% certainty that there is a 100% chance that ALL of us can get laid?
OK
I'm fuckin game dude. I am fucking game.
What do I do?
>>
>tfw girl calls me """gorgeous"""
>tfw not """gorgeous""" and have no idea why she said that
>tfw use it to fuck her anyway
Confusing.
>>
File: 1453471844869.png (88 KB, 762x691) Image search: [Google]
1453471844869.png
88 KB, 762x691
>In middle school (8th grade)
>On my way to class one day
>Autistic fat girl who had been openly crushing on me for over a month stops me in the hallway and randomly asks me out.
>Have an adrenaline rush and say no and quickly run to my class.

>freshman year in high school
>every time I got to my second period class a girl (kinda hot) would always ask me for a hug.
>Apparently she was going to approach me and ask me if I wanted to date her but chickened out (according to her friends).

>Senior year
>6/10 brunette girl with not many friends and is kind of a loner apparently had a crush on me for almost 3 years.
>Attempted to ask me to prom but began to stutter and spill her spaghetti.
>Too autistic at the time to figure what she was trying to do and just ask her myself. She went to Prom alone and I just stayed home

Fairly uninteresting but those are my three and only stories.
>>
>>29933276
I can't man. That video is fucking terribly made. The way he's speaking just makes me want to stop listening.
>>
File: 1466139295882.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1466139295882.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>29932958

>I'm not a normie

>Talks like a typical nigger/normie

>Says normie meme advice

>Robots are so bad and pathetic xddddd

>Don't be bitter and cynical that's bad

>But I'm not a normie

See pic related, normie
>>
>>29933276
Watched it, women date men for superficial reasons and guys only want sex. Wow, what a shocking revelation.
>>
>>29933448
Excuses again..typical
Noone has a 100% chance moron but if you don't even try its 0%
>>
>>29933535
What are my chances if I try?
>>
File: 1466378383519.jpg (71 KB, 598x596) Image search: [Google]
1466378383519.jpg
71 KB, 598x596
>>29933573
I don't know you but you seem pretty annoying so I'd say 6%, and by the way it takes more than one day. Your chances would probably be higher if you change yourself, don't "bee yourself" because no one likes you, not even yourself.
>>
>>29933612
So i have to work hard at my 6% chance while Chads are out there with a 98% chance no sweat. No thanks.

Like I said, people have different life experiences and you do not seem to grasp this concept.
>>
>>29932958
>these worthless "robots"
>Fuck no I aint no normie, i wish
>spout memes whenever anyone calls them out.

So, do you come here for the ego high? Just lurk if you're gonna do that you normie piece of shit.
>>
>>29933661
Okay so life isnt fair so you're just not going to try? I'm not trying to make you feel bad but you will when you're a 65 year old virgin who wishes he could go back and actually try
>>
>>29932596

>Why would I approach them when the fact they've never approached me clearly means they find me repulsive?

As others have noted in this thread, men are expected to take the initiative when it comes to dating. For good or for evil, this is simply the nature of things. And so having reached the age of 22 without a woman approaching you doesn't necessarily signify you're repulsive. What actually determines whether one is repulsive is the reason he hasn't approached women.

As I said, men are expected to approach women. However, no man approaches without some invitation. Granted, it's rarely a verbal invitation. It may be a subtle gesture, perhaps nothing more than the look in her eyes when they meet yours.

A man may choose not to approach a woman because he's far too shy, far too insecure to even notice the subtle attraction a woman expresses. Like any other man, the painfully shy man does not approach without that tiny hint of welcome. However, if he's far too insecure to ever lift his eyes up from the ground, he'll never see any possible interest, even if it's there. The man in question may very well be repulsive to women, but he'll never know.

On the other hand, there are a group of men (a far smaller group, to be sure) that never approach women because they have met a woman's gaze and have seen nothing but disgust. A man like that doesn't approach because he would be mad to do so; his intentions would be considered inconvenient at best and tantamount to assault at worst.

So if you're wondering whether you're repulsive, don't ask why women haven't approached you. Rather, ask yourself why you haven't approached women. Is it because you're afraid to ask a question, or is it because you already know the answer?

Take it from someone who falls into the latter category; when it comes to the question of whether you're considered horrible by the opposite sex, that distinction makes all the difference in the world.
>>
File: 1467577412137.jpg (45 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1467577412137.jpg
45 KB, 600x568
>>29933004
>wolf-whistling and catcalling
>HATE 'crime'
>when it's LITERALLY the opposite
Shit like this can only happen when feminists apply their 'logic'
>>
>>29932596

exactly same here, only i approuched a few girls..

>be about 12 yo
>this girl is constantly around me, totally 100% flirting with me
>ask to be my gf
>she says: ''no thanks, you're not my type''

>be 19
>at party
>see girl that is kinda shy, doesn't talk with anyone
>start talking a lot with her
>she seems interested, she ask me if she can drop me off at home tonight (i went by public transport)
>i said sure
>few minutes later, suddenly out of nowhere she goes full 180 degrees on me and says ''maybe it's better if you go home yourself''
>never talk to her again

>be 20
>meet 2 girls via a friend of mine
>they are REALLY nice to me, and interested a lot
>keep showing massive hints, they act like they're blind
>at some point a few months later, i asked one girl out on a sort-of date.
>we went but i thought it was kinda akward, since it was my very first date and i was very nervous, somehow she acted very normal and nice.
>at the end of the date she says ''i like it very much, lets do this more often!''
>few days later i text her, she ignores me, i text her some more, she ask me not to bother her again.
>>
>>29933775
why did you delete?
originalpai
>>
File: personality.jpg (49 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
personality.jpg
49 KB, 634x474
>>29933906
>its just a numbers game brah keep trying :)
>>
>>29933775

Women definitely have the advantage in the dating/sex/relationship world. They do. I just wish people would stop denying this. That is my final wish in all of this.
>>
Only top tier males get approached, the rest of us scrubs have to make the first move. Does it suck? Absolutely. But that's life. You can cry about it or you can go out and try.
>>
File: 1467144246400.jpg (97 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
1467144246400.jpg
97 KB, 500x682
>>29934005
You know what's the worst thing?
The 'numbers game' advice literally applies to everything.
Failed uni? Can't find a job? Can't get girl?
It's just numbers game brah, gotta keep trying :^)
>>
>>29933122
I feel this. How do two people have a conversation? What do you ask outside of small talk? It seems impossible to transition out of it, but then you come off like the most boring person alive.
>>
>>29934127
Well to be fair there is some truth to it, but it only applies to blue-pilled mentally healthy people, not to depressed sad sacks of shit like myself.
>>
File: 86d.gif (819 KB, 225x183) Image search: [Google]
86d.gif
819 KB, 225x183
>>29933459
>tfw you're browsing this shitheap of a topic and come across a cringeworthy humblebrag
>>
>>29934167
That's exactly what I mean.
They don't see the problem, because if they try they will literally succeed on average in the first 2-3 tries.
I doubt many of them would keep trying if it took well over 10 tries on average
>>
>>29934202
>if it took well over 10 tries on average
Sometimes the times I did "succeed" it didn't give me nearly enough motivation as it should. Some people are just eternally optimistic which gives them a superb work ethic. It's also why IQ really doesnt matter that much as long as you are not retarded.
>>
>>29934202
>>29934311

To expand: I'm gonna use a game analogy because they're ez as fuck.Imagine you're playing level based game or a platformer or something, you're playing, you can get through most areas in 1-2 attempts, and if you run into problematic part you keep trying 10-12 times until you finally succeed and you feel like you really outdid yourself and finally succeeded.

If on the other hand every single level takes 8+ tries you'll soon tire of it and drop the game altogether.
>>
File: 1464661870383.jpg (56 KB, 640x652) Image search: [Google]
1464661870383.jpg
56 KB, 640x652
>>29932628
>he doesn't ironically keep the unFunny watermarks
>>
I've been approached by women before, quite a bit if you add it up over my lifetime. But, I always thought they were trying to trick me, or set me up so I could get robbed or attacked, so I just rebuked them and went on my way.
>>
>>29934353
I got your point and I fully agree. I was just expanding my deterministic p.o.v. Genetics are everything, lazyness is a meme.
>>
>>29934425
Yes, the genetics play part in it too, but if you struggle with practically everything only to get same rewards as people who just cruise through those areas (in life or game) you will eventually feel burned out unless you manage to somehow see each instance as a singular event (which is nigh impossible since human brain loves correlation and chain of continuity)
>>
>>29934055
>Women definitely have the advantage in the dating/sex/relationship world. They do. I just wish people would stop denying this.

Well, I'll acknowledge women have an advantage when it comes to developing sexual relationships, even if others won't. However, even if every person agreed with your point as I have, that wouldn't change things as they actually are.

And given this inequity, who will you indict? Society, God, Nature? You can petition the first, you can pray to the second...but doing neither will move the third. Things are as are.

However, when it comes to the plight of men in general, every man should take some solace in the fact that as cruel as Nature may seem at first glance, she's actually almost impossibly kind. The vast majority of men, for all of their faults, will have some woman who wants them. That's not an expression of naivety; it's merely a conclusion drawn from looking at the world as it actually is. Most ugly men, stupid men, socially awkward men, men who suffer from every supposedly fatal flaw one could enumerate, still know the touch of a woman who wants him before going to the grave. Sexual affection isn't something Nature reserves for the very best; rather, it's something she withholds from only the very worst.

And are you one of those very worst? In all likelihood, probably not. And if you are, Nature has already forsaken you. How could you expect either society or God to act differently?
>>
>>29934683

You seem to be implying that God and society would only value a man if a woman had sex with him before. Correct me if that's the wrong conclusion you seem to be implying.

I'm getting older now, so this all doesn't bother me as much, I just get annoyed when people talk about how easy men have it, and a lot of people recently have been whining about how men don't approach or bother with women anymore. I want it to stop. Women in the western world have it very easy, they are not oppressed just because men decide to not serve them on a golden platter 24/7 and they decide to go play video games or something instead.
>>
>tfw you were a really cute kid so in elementary school girls would always approach you and ask you to be their bf
>tfw puberty demolished my face and body and made me ugly as fuck
>tfw so used to girls approaching me i never learned how to approach them

i've never been happier than i was in 2nd grade
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.