[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddammit, I've been mixing up ejuice in my spare time and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: rx200 herakles plus.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
rx200 herakles plus.jpg
90 KB, 1080x1080
Goddammit, I've been mixing up ejuice in my spare time and I'm addicted. I'm probably going to start my own juice line - why does vaping have such a bad image?!
>>
>>29932551
Nicotine is a shit drug
It looks super autistic
People think its completely harmless and "it's literally water vapor"
>>
>>29932685
>Nicotine is a shit drug

What? It's like coffee, stimulants are awesome.

>It looks super autistic

Do you even realize where we are?
>>
File: 1462756310040.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1462756310040.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>>29932841
no need to make yourself appear more autistic than needed
>>
>>29932551
>why does vaping have such a bad image?!
You know those people that smoke to look cool? And blow smoke out to look cool?
Vaping is that x20
>Look at this fat cloud I'm about to vape out bro! haha check this shit out!
only faggots vape
>>
vaping is alright but if you want maximum efficiency with the lowest risk you should just take concentrated nicotine solution sublingually

shits good
>>
>>29932841
Nicotine is worse as a recreational drug than caffeine, because it's a mixed depressant/stimulant, and you gain tolerance to the stimulant effects much faster than to the depressant effects. At least with caffeine I can overcome tolerance with higher dosage.

>>29933890
Harder to control dose. Although
vaping with flavorings is obviously retarded, you don't get high off flavorings.
>>
>>29933973
no way dude, you just have to use a graduated syringe and do some simple math
it's actually easier to dose than vaping
>>
>>29934021
I don't want 2mg of nicotine, I want enough nicotine to feel certain subjective effects. Vaping takes effect fast enough that I can easily titrate the dose.
>>
>>29934093
sublingual absorption is just as fast in my experience, and you can pull the same kind of technique
>>
>>29932551
Use to vape but went back to cigs because I would lose or break every vape I bought. I also had this issue where after a few weeks of use they would start to get this awful burnt taste but I was probably just buying low quality vapes. I went back to cigs really because they are just more convenient. You buy a pack, light up then chuck it out. With vapes you have to clean them, charge them and if you drop one it might very well break.
>>
>>29934533
>after a few weeks of use they would start to get this awful burnt
That's normal. Even with high quality ones you need to disassemble and clean them and change the wick every week.
>>
>>29932551
>I'm probably going to start my own juice lin
sounds like a profitable venture
hey let's start a band, open a tattoo parlor or alt art gallery, and sign 100k in loans for a ba in music
>>
>>29932551
Honestly love vaping. It's just a fun hobby, getting cool flavors and tanks and mods is neat. Anyone passionate about technology and the latest gadgets might understand. It's something to do while im in this fucking computer chair all day.
>>
>>29935293
>Anyone passionate about technology and the latest gadgets
The technology is simple, and anybody trying to make it more complex only makes it more unreliable.

Battery, wick, coil, switch. Optionally a voltage regulator. Bottle with drip nozzle. That's all you need.
>>
>>29932551
Tobacco companies spend a lot of money give vaping a bad image. Have a nice vape like the one in your pic for when you're at home and carry around a smaller cigarette shaped one for public use.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.