[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 24 y.o. virgin istp failed normie >decide to try some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hopeless.jpg (31 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Hopeless.jpg
31 KB, 720x404
>be 24 y.o. virgin istp failed normie
>decide to try some shitty dating website, having nothing to lose at this point
>put a funny but blurred picture of me (not like i have anything better anyway)
>start messaging a few girls (surprised by how many are cute, been told that only desperate people come here [I only came to that site to be able to chat without having to "match" before])
>one responds
>we talk a lot, things go great she enjoys every shitjoke I say while still not rejecting the flirty side I tried to injetc
>gives me her number
>invites me to her place for the next day because i coulnd't that evening (1hour away by car)
>she even tries to phone me that night, didn't notice at the moment
>next day, I'm supposed to go there for the afternoon
I know its far away so pretty dumb since I dont even know her but we really got along so well by text I had to try
[might sound ridiculous but she sent me a few vocal messages and I really coult feel the enthousiasm from her, always laughing etc]
>before i go she sends me pictures of her at the beach I should have joined her (on a small lake lost and isolated from the normies hordes, which really seemed perfect for this context)
>asks me to send her pics of me since the only one she could see is blurry
>I send her 2, they arent great but still decent, it's not that crucial at this point I guess since we're gonna meet in about 2 hours
SIKE
>she suddently pretends her grandma is at the hospital and we should meet next week end
>know that's fake but respond positively
>feel a bit relieved since i was stressed as fuck to go meet a fucking chick that I totally liked and seemed to like me back
>let her 2 days saying nothing (that really felt long since we talked so much by message)
>retalk to her normally
>NOTHING
>I suspect the classical emotional test so i dont insist, just wait for her to reply
>even more nothing, time passes, see her still active on the dating site.

She stopped everything after seeing my pics
>>
>>29932399
How fucking shallow is that wtf
It's not even the first time so rip my already wrecked confidence towards my look
>considering I'm still 187cm thin but athletic
>>
so yea.. any experience with a beautiful hope getting Rekt so quick, has that shit happened to you?

I really feel destroyed now
>>
>>29932399
the modern woman is a shallow bitch. do not enslave yourself to a woman, pussy isn't worth it. and please, dont be beta bux
join me at /pol/ brother, join us
>>
>>29932523
You know I didn't even consider having a relationship while signing in to that website. Just wanted to try and fuck some girl as much in need for sex as me
>>
>>29932575
a girl that desperate for sex is usually fat, ugly, and gross in general. i've experienced it first hand, bad pussy < no pussy. just get a 2d waifu instead
>>
>>29932399
dating sites in itself is shallow and 80% based on looks for success. I know I look average and therefore don't have a chance against the 70% of above average looking normies that use dating sites.

Although OP let me tell you that one period I was messaging a bunch of girls and getting ignored or rejected by nearly all of them but the good thing with that is that it made me more insensitive to the shallowness of women, and it feels great. like >>29932523 said, women aren't worth your money, your time or your negative emotions. Get over them dude
>>
>>29932399

I had a similar thing happen off a dating site. I'm a 4-5/10 and had a pic up, chatting with a local girl on and off for a few days, she seemed into me and was maybe a 6. Keeps begging me to cam with her. I got on, say hi, screen immediately goes black and she's offline. Blocked me on the website when I asked what was up? Don't let it get to you, people like that aren't worth your time anyways.
>>
File: vikings - Copie.jpg (108 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
vikings - Copie.jpg
108 KB, 720x960
>>29932623
>>29932647

Yeah I get your point. My surprise is in the fact that the shallowness showed that late and annihilated everything else, even though we seemed to get along so well. I mean why did she even respond to my first message at that point. here si the pic i first put just to give an idea
You can still imagine my face, it shouldn't have been such a thing to see other pictures after
>>
>>29932722
Sheeit m8. Yeah I get it. But I have so much time to waste and don't even succeed in wasting it in ways that seem good, thats fucking sad
>>
>>29932761
yeah man I lost hope in finding happiness with women after my first real date (at 21, and yes I'm still KV): it felt like it went perfectly and we both had a great time and we're both single and she also seemed to be really into me. I try to contact her the upcoming days and get no answer. after 2 weeks she says she's been "sick" and after my response she never contacted me back. This was only 6 months ago and while I may think about her a lot and feel sad when I think of what could have been if we continued dating, I realize what a cold bitch she was to me and move on with my life.

Women are inherently shallow beings. Like the only thing that's remotely "deep" about women is motherly love for their children, but other than that they are borderline sociopaths who will do anything for their own self gain if given the opportunity (which is why males should be dominant and shut them the fuck up). But nah I'm over being with women unless I can get an easy fuck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.