[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend says she wants to try DP with me and a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1468449635321.jpg (37 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1468449635321.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
>girlfriend says she wants to try DP with me and a friend
>do it
>she's no longer satisfied when it's just me

Should I just kill myself?
>>
Please do so.

One less normalfag on this godforsaken earth is always better.
>>
>>29932387
No, you must obviously kill her and fuck your friend instead.
>>
Kill your gf, the chad, and yourself.
Normalfags need to die.
>>
Go right ahead, fucker. The less normies here the better.
>>
>>29932387
tape a dildo to your legs and fuck her in the ass
>>
>>29932387
>Try DP
Truly the worst Pokemon game.
>>
File: 10005261gr.gif (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
10005261gr.gif
32 KB, 400x400
>>29932887
i would personally suggest the great american challenge
>>
File: 1361347077004.jpg (146 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1361347077004.jpg
146 KB, 708x664
Hijacking this thread with a question

Say you're fat, What happens if you curl? do you get muscles underneath the fat? or is it practically useless?
>>
>>29932920
Not OP, but obviously you'll get muscle under the fat, that's why most fat people have enromous legs after recovering from their fatness
>>
>>29932894
Gen 4 is criminally underrated

I bet you're a gen 3 babby
>>
File: 1468215408012-r9k.jpg (20 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1468215408012-r9k.jpg
20 KB, 365x346
>Not dumping her immediately the second she suggested it

Might as well as had the other guy fuck you in the ass instead
Also,
>GF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>29932981

> calling others babby
> not being a 1 and 2 gen purist

lol
>>
>>29932387
>do it
Damn Daniel, you should have honestly just broken up with her. Not even trying to be a dick but if that's something that came up then she needs to be with a dude that's also had that thought come up
>>
File: genwunners btfo.jpg (347 KB, 780x1048) Image search: [Google]
genwunners btfo.jpg
347 KB, 780x1048
>>29933006
>gen 1
want to know why you're a retard?
>>
>>29932387
Why would you cuck yourself like that? Kill yourself you self-cucking faggot. As soon as our gf said she wants to try DP you should have dumped her. She wasn't satisfied with you for a long time before which is why she had the courage to ask in the first place, because she couldn't take it anymore. Fucking cuck.
>>
>>29932387
I would say yes, since you are a worthless cuck.

However, I would could to have a qt slut gf to do MMF threesomes with, even tho I know thats disgusting cuck shit, but it turns me on too much
>>
>>29933050

pokemon was best in 98-00, far before your time. i don't give a fuck about your faggoty little picture that you autismally thought would trump anything.
>>
>>29933100
>he's actually a genwunner
imagine being blinded by nostalgia like an idiot

you retards are so easy to trigger
>>
>>29932920
You will build muscle while burning fat.

Fat is stored energy, energy is quantified by calories. You body uses energy (calories) to function and when your body is putting in more calories than what it is using the excess energy gets stored as fat. By consuming less calories than what your body uses to function, either by eating less food or by eating less calorie dense food, your body will resort to using the stored energy by burning fat to make up the difference. When you lift then total amount of energy your body uses is increased which means you need to consume even more calories than normal for your body to function without tapping into your energy reserves. If you lift you will build muscle and if you are consuming excess calories some of that will go toward building your muscles, but you will also still be producing fat. So if you start lifting make sure that you are eating less calories than your body needs to function and you will build muscle while losing fat.
>>
>>29932387
cucking yourself

you did this to yourself

not sure what you expected

>girlfriend
> invites another mans cock into your woman
>expecting not to get cucked

>gets cucked
>>
>>29933050

Given that I played a lot of Gen 1, I don't necessarily care about these things.

But Gen 2 is genuinely the best or at least up there.

Btw I didn't know even a quarter of these things.
>>
>>29932387
>girlfriend wants to see if your friend is interested in her
>wants to fuck him but doesn't want to leave the comfort of what you provide her
>literally fucking other guys while still being taken care of

Break it off
Should have broke it off as soon as she asked to fuck other guys
>>
>>29933256
HG/SS was objectively better than gen 2
>>
>>29933050
>implying the fun of pokemon comes from the autistic details of battle mechanics
I've played pokemon blue plenty of times and never noticed any of that shit. Too busy catchin 'em all.
>>
>>29933402
>i'm going to defend inferior shit online because I liked it as a kid
sad
>>
>>29932387

Your girlfriend is a stupid slut. Don't even bother replying to me with a snarky leftist comment, you know it's true.

And you, OP, are an effeminate little cuck fagboy.
>>
>>29933447
I still like it as an adult. The biggest problems with the new games are:

>too high res graphics, everything looks round and cartoony
>music sounds like butt trumpets
>too polished, not weird enough

Sorry about your shit taste though.
>>
>>29933100
>he actually enjoys the fact that there was only a handful of good Pokemon in Gen 1
Literally retarded.
>>
>>29933365

I count it as gen 2. HeartGOLD and SoulSILVER. :^)
>>
>>29934906
That isn't how gens work you idiot
>>
>>29935386

Whatever. What non remake is better than gen 2?
>>
>>29935768
>get btfo
>start moving goalposts
BW2 is better than gen 2, as is RSE and Platinum. clinging onto gen 2 because it's the cool thing to do is just sad

before you start bitching, Plat and BW2 are not remakes
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.