[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no quirky dark haired gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1438486094926.jpg (31 KB, 619x720) Image search: [Google]
1438486094926.jpg
31 KB, 619x720
>tfw no quirky dark haired gf
>>
>tfw am quirky dark haired gf
>>
>>29932395
Be my gf instead

thanks
>>
>>29932448
but im really gay
>>
File: 1460912689764.gif (1021 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
1460912689764.gif
1021 KB, 500x214
I know how you feel anon, they are top tier
>>
>>29932493
you don't even have to have sex with me tho. you just have to let me have sex with you. not very different than what most normal women do with men already anyway.
>>
>>29932493
Sneaky fuckin queers
>>
>>29932493
at first i thought u were implying u have a boipucci but then i realized you're probably a lesbian girl

what a shame
>>
>>29932608
Ew
>implying sex matters by this point
>Not wanting devoted emotional relationship
>>
>>29931690
Yes in essence this depresses me deeply. The girl in your picture is my gf now nobody else may touch her
>>
File: candicehuffine01.jpg (320 KB, 838x1200) Image search: [Google]
candicehuffine01.jpg
320 KB, 838x1200
>tfw no fertility goddess gf that's two inches taller than me
>>
>The kind of girl you are looking for exists
>So rare you will never meet one
>Even if you did she would never be yours

Why even live with the gender disparity of non-normies?
>>
>>29931690
>tfw perfect quirky dark haired girl lives far away
>tfw she likes me one day and pushes me away on the next day
>>
>>29933369
>tfw she likes me one day and pushes me away on the next day

Why do they do this? This happened to me back in high school and the first year of college. Same fucking girl too. One day she's standing really close to me, looking me dead in the eyes and smiling and talking to me. The next day she straight up ignores me. To this day I still don't know whether she actually liked me or not. Even if she was just being friendly, why pretend I don't exist the very next day?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.