[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the hell am i supposed to do with my life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464296908410.jpg (165 KB, 1188x688) Image search: [Google]
1464296908410.jpg
165 KB, 1188x688
what the hell am i supposed to do with my life?
>>
HELP ME YOU FUCKS
>>
I don't know. I have no idea what i'm doing either. Get drunk. Buy some drugs.
>>
>>29931458
>people make something or offer a original or cost effective service
>anon has nothing to offer
There's your problem
>>
I've been thinking about it for awhile anon, and have been toying with the idea that our lives are meant to be spent experiencing the best of life's pleasures.
>Physical pleasures
like food, sunshine, sex, wine and the smell of the earth after rain.
>Relational pleasures
like being loved and loving another
>The pleasure of being involved in something greater than yourself contributing to your community.
> The pleasure of creativity
Art, expressing oneself through music, writing, painting, etc.
And finally the pleasure of
> being in communion with God
of realizing the divine goodness in all of life's facets, elevating and revealing divinity in each moment.

With that in mind, it becomes a question of how you can be in such a situation to enjoy these pleasures. Feel free to ask if you have any questions
>>
>>29932572
you need money to do almost all those things
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.