[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey poorfags!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1200x675
Where do you all live? What kind of home do you live in? Who do you live with?
>>
File: zozzled.png (410 KB, 430x461) Image search: [Google]
zozzled.png
410 KB, 430x461
What do you care man?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
tfw living in a small ass 1,102 sqft townhouse with only 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Also living with mom, dad, and my older sister. There are house centipedes in the basement.

Meanwhile all of my friends live in huge mansion and it's just them and their parents. I wish I was an only child and I wish we weren't poor.

I want to kill myself. This is my small ass living room.
>>
>>29931372
Trust me. I care a lot. I really really really care, so please share.
>>
>>29931318
i live with my mom in upstate NY suburbs with lots of old italian people

one story home with finished basement and inground pool. it's alright
>>
>>29931318
i rent a studio in a ramshackle old mansion
it was actually designed by a famous architect but people would think i'm even more poor than i am if anyone besides me and my landlord had ever been in my apartment
>>
>>29931528
>Upstate Ny suburbs
Outside of rochester?
>>
>>29931528
Pics? I want to move to a decent place in New York.

Original comment?
>>
>>29931555
Who designed your apartment?
>>
>>29931579
very nice but expensive is where I live in NY is Westchester County, Really nice, but very expensive
>>
>>29931606
Is it really nice, but very expensive?
>>
>>29931474
>have 2 adopted siblings
>only contact parents when they need money
>both made contact with their blood relatives
>don't even feel like they're a part of the family

Fortunately I am power of attorney. Going to fuck them both over.
>>
>>29931637
Yeah, Houses in the town where Im from That arent that big can be around a million. For the longest time I just thought that was the norm for American Until I realized I live in one of the wealthiest towns in America. And Im not even rich, My dad is a salesman and my mom has 2 jobs. We get by but It is hard. It would be easier if we lived somewhere Else in all honesty
>>
I usually live right on the border of the slums, so I meet and see lots of weird people. I get offered cocaine and heroin and probably-stolen watches and stuff like that a lot. I used to live in Troy, NY, and that place was fucking terrifying. I'd hear gunshots outside throughout the day. I was walking my dog and some guy on his porch told me, "Better not fucking look at me, whitey, or I'll kill that dog of yours".
>>
>>29931715
You seriously need to move. You could have an even nicer house for a lot less.
>>
>>29931563
>>29931579
nah the place i live is close to albany and the downtown is being heavily gentrified.

it's an alright place it has grown on me a lot over the years.
>>
Why do so many robots live in New York?
>>
A shitty apartment complex in Arizona full of thugs, drugs and bugs. A kid smashed my dad's window last night and broke into our car. 12 other cars were also broken into. I got used to the bugs in my bed awhile ago and stopped caring about the fleas crawling all over me. Saw a giant ass cockroach run under my bed earlier. I'm laying in it now without a heaving heck to give. I used to be live middle class and be afraid of fucking house flies. Now I shower with spiders and eat out of expired food boxes full of bugs and my furniture came from the garbage outside. This laptop was donated to me. These headphones were donated to me. At least I got escapism.
>>
File: 220px-WHHMiller.jpg (11 KB, 220x291) Image search: [Google]
220px-WHHMiller.jpg
11 KB, 220x291
>>29931603
maybe famous isn't the right word. some of his buildings are famous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Henry_Miller_(architect)
>>
>>29931778
Wow that is really nice. You're a very lucky guy.
>>
>>29931738
>Troy, NY
haha no way thats where i live right now
i live in north troy after you go down middleburg it's all shit
>>
>>29931778
Nice, Im glad to see that they are improving or trying to improve upstate NY
>>
>>29931798
Jesus Christ! What happened? Where did everything go wrong?

Also, do you have house centipedes? Those are the worst, but the eat sliders.
>>
>>29931563
poorfag in rochester ny here
>>
>>29931860
>sliders

I meant spiders. Maybe they eat burgers too. Picture that.
>>
>>29931798
damn thats fucking rough. i get spooked just by water bugs.
>>
>>29931715
how is white plains? is it nice there too?
>>
>>29931939
Aren't water bugs the same as roaches?
>>
I am 18.01 years old. I am poor. I have no job. I live alone in my momas basement. I am bettrr than all a you hhHahahahahah
>>
>>29931982
No you're worse. Get your life together.
>>
>>29931974
White plains is nice, But only the outside of the downtown area, You dont want to live in Downtown WP (Downtown WP dining and bar district is really nice though and always full of life). Their are a few parts of it that are just not good, like legitimate Housing projects from the 60s/70s. If you just stay away from that Area of WP its really nice.
>>
>>29931979
basically yeah expect the ones i see make rare appearances and they are pretty tiny compared to the average roach.
>>
>>29931877
My cousins are from irondequoit
>>
>>29932071
luky them. i'm in greece
>>
>>29932135
whats the difference? race?
>>
File: cunt.jpg (16 KB, 504x232) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
16 KB, 504x232
>>29931860

Centipedes? I haven't seen any. The worst I've seen here is probably stag beetles. I had a cricket locust fucking thing the size of my hand come flying in through the window and it attacked our cats. Beat it to death with a shoe. I've found a couple scorpions in my bed. The most disgusting is the beetle larvae infestation, they look sorta like pic related, hundreds of them that live in the pipes, in the walls, behind the fridge, they come out at night and climb up the walls and fall on our heads, get in the cat food and eventually turn into disgusting beetles that fly around all over the place. I've seen bugs that look like centipedes and cockroaches combined however, they're lightning fast and will appear in the bathroom but they run away into these tiny holes in the wall. Look like deep sea creatures or some shit. Our apartment ceiling is ruined from rain damage and tons of insects come in through the murky ceiling.

>>29931939
I had a cockroach climb up my butt while I was taking a shit once. It was hiding under the toilet seat. You never recover from that. Also had a cockroach jump off the counter and onto my penis when I was shitting another time. FUCK why'd I have to remember that.
>>
>>29932188
kinda but it's less nieghborhoody if that makes sense? nothing but stores and shit in greece and more of a community in other areas. btw I am black but I am actually from the southern tier of NY state (Hornell) so I guess I am basing this on what I want from small communities.. the ghetto blacks are starting to ruin the fucking place also btw. I wont be here in two years so fuck it
>>
>>29932222
>I had a cockroach climb up my butt while I was taking a shit once.

This is why I flush, check the seat, and check the walls behind the toilet before every shit.
>>
>>29931979
i think water bugs are american roaches (species) and don't tend to do huge infestations.

cockroaches like we usually have in mind are german cockroaches (different species) and they spread quickly and we're better at treating hiv infections than their infestations

a lot of people also mix up certain crickets for cockroaches in the summer and get themselves alarmed

with quart sized mason jars priced at just $0.75 per it's probably worth it to put everything in your kitchen under glass anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 620x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 620x475
>>29932222
What you just described IS in fact a house centipede.
>>
currently living in a 6 bedroom big house with my dad and gram, moving back into my moms next month that is like a double wide with an addition and a big basement with room and my 5 younger brothers,mom, step dad, and foster kids and the house has 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 6 bedrooms and outside looks like a wrecked shithole with cows.
>>
>>29931806
Is he still alive? You should sue him.
>>
>>29933616
Will you have your own room?
>>
>>29933660
yeah and it's pretty cozy enough room for my neet den than I have now
>>
>>29933696
I really wish I were you
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.